Peter Baker (Home & Away)

2»

Comments

• Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Cloud9 wrote:
    Yay.... Morag finally getting on the credits - maybe she is sticking around a bit longer (fingers crossed)

Ha! Yes Morag is one of the best ever! She's got a face like a bag of nails - which so suits the part. I love her withering comments and no-nonsense attitude.

H&A is really good at this sort of thing. You can tell that Alf and Morag are related - both quite fiery etc. I think it's a nice touch that Morag calls him Alfred (not Alf). Sally's also the only one who calls him 'Mr Stewart', because she's known him since she was small.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    Ha! Yes Morag is one of the best ever! She's got a face like a bag of nails - which so suits the part. I love her withering comments and no-nonsense attitude.

H&A is really good at this sort of thing. You can tell that Alf and Morag are related - both quite fiery etc. I think it's a nice touch that Morag calls him Alfred (not Alf). Sally's also the only one who calls him 'Mr Stewart', because she's known him since she was small.

Cornelia Frances is a LEGEND! I've loved her since the days when I used to get home from school and see her on Monday and Tuesday as Sister Scott in The Young Doctors and then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as Barbara Hamilton in Sons and Daughters! These characters could have easily been related to Morag!
    Forum Member
    gjy_28 wrote:
    Cornelia Frances is a LEGEND! I've loved her since the days when I used to get home from school and see her on Monday and Tuesday as Sister Scott in The Young Doctors and then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as Barbara Hamilton in Sons and Daughters! These characters could have easily been related to Morag!

That's where I knew her from!! I used to love Young Doctors too; especially the woman who used to run the hospital shop (she looked a bit like Mrs Slocombe)

Gosh this makes me feel old.
    Hope Morag sticks around in H&A for a while now; I liked Celia too - she was another character who used to come and go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just got back from Oz and i was glued to H&A while i was there, the storylines seem to be really hotting up! I was well shocked at the Peter twist, i was like, how, when, why?? *lol* I'd also like to know...
    why did Martha and Jack seperate? Are Ric and Matilda together? I left just as that whole storyline was beginning, and is Peter back for good? What about Drew, is he staying or going? Does Jack survive?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    when are they using these new credits because aparently recently they have just been going straite into the episode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote:
    That's where I knew her from!! I used to love Young Doctors too; especially the woman who used to run the hospital shop (she looked a bit like Mrs Slocombe)

Gosh this makes me feel old.
    Hope Morag sticks around in H&A for a while now; I liked Celia too - she was another character who used to come and go.

You're thinking of Ada Simmonds played by Gwen Plumb! She was at the fore-front of EVERYTHING that ever happened at the Albert Memorial!

Yeah, I wish Fiona Spence who was Celia would make a few more comebacks too. On her pushbike! :D
    Forum Member
    gjy_28 wrote:
    You're thinking of Ada Simmonds played by Gwen Plumb! She was at the fore-front of EVERYTHING that ever happened at the Albert Memorial!

Yeah, I wish Fiona Spence who was Celia would make a few more comebacks too. On her pushbike! :D

Ada Simmonds! Gjy28 you are a fountain of knowledge! Yeah Ada rocked - such a busybody. Like Celia was too.... I'm spotting a theme!... I also have a soft spot for H&A's Colleen, and formerly Mrs Mangle and Eileen from Neighbours :eek:
    Forum Member
    .... sorry for getting off topic; does anybody know exactly how much our H&A is behind Australia's??
    Forum Member
    we are about 4 months behind australia. ive started watching the episoeds on the internet so im now up to date with australia.
  • ChrisFLover86ChrisFLover86 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rodenboy wrote:
    I hear Peter
    is coming back to the bay and isn't actually dead!

So how have they written this? Surely Rachel must have been in on it? Explain please :D

I saw pictures on the Australian website of Home and Away of Peter coming back alive. So thats how I knew hes still alive. But its werid how they show him dead but really hes still alive. I cant wait til theys how him coming back in the UK. When do you think that episode will be shown over here in the UK???.
    Forum Member
    im guessing about febuary of next year you will get to see peter return at uk pace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy01 wrote:
    we are about 4 months behind australia. ive started watching the episoeds on the internet so im now up to date with australia.

I was gonna do that when i got back from Australia but then i wouldn't have anything to watch at 6pm, so decided not to!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the Oz ep yesterday, and there was one chnage to the credits and robbie and tasha have left, kim, jack and martha are in one frame shot together.. the rest are the same.