Nadia: Davina Made Me Hate Myself

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Someone posed the transphobic Q to Nick B.

Can you ask him if Nadia said any 'questionable' things to Coolio? For example, was she as bad as Coolio?
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes yes and another thousand times yes!!

As far as TS people go she's actually quite lucky she had relatively fem features to begin with and the money to do what she chooses. I know some people who haven't a pot to p*ss in and can't afford a decent wig let alone a mutlitude of differing surgeries and treatments.

For instance electrolsyis on it's own (removing excess body hair) is typically pushing £10k for a full set of 200 hours needed in a typical change. that's just altering skin let alone chemical changes, vocal training, life long pills and consultations...the list is endless. She's very lucky in some respects to be given the chance to change much about her. Believe you me some people I know would love her chances.

Crikey if you want proof take a gander at my profile :cool:

I am allowed to say with full throttle... you bitch... you look way way better than I do (female born).

Witch. :mad:

;):D

You look fab btw. Bloody fab .:)
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    Can you ask him if Nadia said any 'questionable' things to Coolio? For example, was she as bad as Coolio?

This tweet
    In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her. I never complained

implies there is, atleast some questionable things (but perhaps not to Coolio.. )
  • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    I am allowed to say with full throttle... you bitch... you look way way better than I do (female born).

Witch. :mad:

;):D

You look fab btw. Bloody fab .:)

I'm the original Witch with a B!

Ty..mwah x
  • houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki's golden classic in her explaination to why Nadia is being like this. "Maybe she's in her period."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    houseful1 wrote: »
    Nikki's golden classic in her explaination to why Nadia is being like this. "Maybe she's in her period."

LOL, yes, that one was a golden one.
    It made me wonder whether that was from her being naiive or pure sarcasm
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the original Witch with a B!

Ty..mwah x

Ain't we all toots, ain't we all.

The difference is, us more balanced 'witches with a B' are able to see the difference.

I wonder if Nadia will ever learn that very important, very crucial lesson in life? Rather than her thinking the world owes her something. Errr..Newsflash Nadia. It doesn't. Get over your massive ego and you might actually get somewhere (rather than having similarly egostistical friends willing to jump on your bandwagon, ie; MARCO).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    This tweet

implies there is, atleast some questionable things (but perhaps not to Coolio.. )

Cool thanks. Its confirmed what I suspected. I could not understand why Marco (supposedly a lawyer) would post information on here, rather than just going ahead and prosecuting if it was such a clear cut case.

Nadia really needs to get up dust herself off and get on with life, rather than continuing this victim status! Hardly anyone is buying it nowadays!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miw-Sher wrote: »
    http://www.*******************/big-brother/nadia-almada-apolgises-for-criticising-josie-gibson-and-john-james-parton/

<snip>

‘I apologise for those comments. They were insensitive and it was bad timing.
    ‘As a viewer I loved Josie, I just didn’t think [John James] cared for her the same way.

‘That’s what everyone else was saying.’

Surely if she was standing by her opinion, then she wouldn't be apologising for it. To then try and push blame on John McCrirrick is typical of Nadia, but Nadia was pushing her opinion whereas JMc was sort of different.

I wonder if she will accept Davina's apology with good grace and stop making her responsible for 'hating herself'.
  • Salford_WhoSalford_Who Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarlett09 wrote: »
    No, I just understand when things are meant in a bad way and when they are tongue in cheek. And I also realise that voicing an opinion on Twitter is not "inciting hatred".

Voicing an opinion in a public environment where you have 350,000 followers, is something that should be carefully managed. Inciting hatred does not necessarily need to intentional. Here's Davina's tweets during the highlights where Nadia talks to Josie about John James.
    Have always said nadia is my fave ever housemate. But Josie insecure, nadia knows that.

yeah I appreciate nadia speaking her mind , but it feels like she's sabotaging

Nadia seems to have it in for Josie. She knows what she's doing.

John mccririck is going to do josies head in, and so is nadia....

Stop it nadia

Don't listen to nadia
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voicing an opinion in a public environment where you have 350,000 followers, is something that should be carefully managed. Inciting hatred does not necessarily need to intentional. Here's Davina's tweets during the highlights where Nadia talks to Josie about John James.

Its just so hard to believe that someone like Davina McCall actually has her own opinions.... I thought she was a robot.

This was not the reason that Nadia was hated though, it was her personality, her air of self importance and he belief that she has a right to any opinion and everyone else should just STFU.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Yes yes and another thousand times yes!!

As far as TS people go she's actually quite lucky she had relatively fem features to begin with and the money to do what she chooses. I know some people who haven't a pot to p*ss in and can't afford a decent wig let alone a mutlitude of differing surgeries and treatments.

For instance electrolsyis on it's own (removing excess body hair) is typically pushing £10k for a full set of 200 hours needed in a typical change. that's just altering skin let alone chemical changes, vocal training, life long pills and consultations...the list is endless. She's very lucky in some respects to be given the chance to change much about her. Believe you me some people I know would love her chances.

Crikey if you want proof take a gander at my profile :cool:
    I gandered. If I hadn't already known, I really don't think I would have guessed you were TS. Anyway, it seems to me you've got way more than Nadia's got - a good balanced attitude, tolerance, a sense of humour, a sense of perspective, and (I hope) peace of mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I gandered. If I hadn't already known, I really don't think I would have guessed you were TS. Anyway, it seems to me you've got way more than Nadia's got - a good balanced attitude, tolerance, a sense of humour, a sense of perspective, and (I hope) peace of mind.

Seconded!
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by http://twitter.com/NickBateman1/status/24555316277
    In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her.

'Besmirch' is the word. 'Bismark' was a German second world war battleship named after a German politician from the ninteenth century.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Quote:
    In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her.

'Besmirch' is the word. 'Bismark' was a German second world war battleship named after a German politician from the ninteenth century.

Maybe he's saying that the coverage that wasn't shown would sink any attempt at legal action.

edit: beat me to it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I have to say I drew exactly the same conclusions as Davina. I don't have Twitter and never read any of Davina's tweets. I think large numbers of voters formed exactly the same opinion based on their own observations of Nadia's behaviour without any outside influence.
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miw-Sher wrote: »
    LOL, yes, that one was a golden one.
    It made me wonder whether that was from her being naiive or pure sarcasm

Neither: it was a joke disguised as innocence.
  • meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Annie* wrote: »
    She may be a woman but she needs to learn to behave in a more ladylike way.

Although I like women to be reasonably feminine - I detest that word 'ladylike' - it is so dictorial and constrictive - and is usually used as an attempt to make women behave in a certain way - to conform! Outdated and innappropriate in my opinion!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I'm not Davina. It must be wretched having people on your back who are absolutely determined to take everything you say the wrong way, and twist it to justify their prejudices.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Hi....thanks for the kind words..

Clearly I can't speak for Nadia and what effects the hormones on her will defo cause. From experience and chatting to other TS friends.....yes there is some grounding to say you can be a little more volatile in the intial phases of transition. In short you've got to purge the body of all testosterone and that involves massive chemical shocks of both testosterone (to flush it out) followed on be oestrogen hormones to be taken everyday for the rest of your life. Yes you are up and down in the flux stage but ultiimately you do settle down. Nadia transitioned many years ago (2004 I think) so I'd say she no longer feels those mood swings as the chemical changes have all happened. She simply has a fiery personality I feel. The hormones aren't an excuse. As I mentioned earlier you tend to develop a bit of hang up about people using yr gender against you but it takes alot of self restraint to recogonise this and soften yr defense mechanisms.

thank you very much.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish some people would stop bending over backwards trying to defend Nadia. All of the evidence points to the fact that her temper was uncontrollable before she went into BB - and, for all we know, she would be the same screaming banshee even if she had been born a woman.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I wish some people would stop bending over backwards trying to defend Nadia. All of the evidence points to the fact that her temper was uncontrollable before she went into BB - and, for all we know, she would be the same screaming banshee even if she had been born a woman.

I'm inclinded to agree with this :D:D:D:D

Seems just because she had a Trans Gender Operation, some people can excuse her awful attitude :mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Steve has tried to overcome his injuries. I didn't hear Davina crack any 'jokes' along the lines of "old stumpy".

:confused:
    Your example is inappropriate. Steve lost his limbs during a selfless act, while serving his country. Plus he was grateful for the BB experience, had a lot of humility and applied some tacts when giving his opinions and/or dealing with difficult situations!!!
    It was very obvious that he faced challenges living in the BB house, but Steve always had a smile on and participated in all tasks as best as he could. He was not a diva, did not have an aggressive behavior, did not think it was his right to win and did not complain ad hominem about loosing his dignity while strangely participating in a cheerleading tasks dressed in two thongs sewn togther! He never spoke ill about about being unfairly treated/edited by the BB production team.

Your tasteless example says more about you frankly. And if you are the kind of 'fan':rolleyes: she seeks advice from, then she is deluded and heading for an bad fall.

Nadia should get some perspective as the more I hear about it, the more absurd it gets.:mad:

Electra wrote: »
    Nick Bateman Tweet

NickBateman1 In my opinion, Nadia is wrong trying to Sue BB and C4, there is some coverage that was not shown that would Bismark her. I never complained
    about 1 hour ago via web

http://twitter.com/NickBateman1

Not shocked at all. I keep saying that we never heard his side, he took it all in his stride. Coolio was never interviewed, he was just practically thrown out of the house..however he came for the finals and is so obviously in BB's good books! He seems to me like one who is blameless in this one and certainly knows his legal rights.

What the hey, BB is over, we need more dramatics. So yeah, I think Nadia should sue, if just to reach a final decision, get some closure and then get her out of the news! At the very least, it will be entertaining to watch!
  • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you very much.

What I do?!! x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Quote:

Freudian slip. Maybe he was thinking as her metaphorically the size of the Bizmark.