Options

Have you ever been a contestant or appeared on a television show?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Personally, I was on Diners for BBC Choice, was a good laugh...

Was also on BBC Spotlight and TSW a couple of times back in the 80s, directors from them was really close with my primary school teacher.
  • Options
    dippydoradippydora Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I was in the audience on a Graham Norton show once. Jerry Hall was on and I was surprised at what bad condition her hair was in when you saw her live!

I was sat directly behind "Betty" so was shown a lot as the camera was on her a lot, and had family and friends ringing afterwards saying "Was that you?!"
  • Options
    nigel12nigel12 Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was on Supermarket Sweep many years ago. Really enjoyed the day - I did the dash but was terrible at it and the inflatable banana was only £25 so I came last.

Then I was on Sing It Back (that well remembered ITV JK and Joel show). The producers kept telling me to camp it up which was hilarious so I did! Then bumped into JK one night a few years after in a club he got his phone out and showed me that I was on his showreel which was nice!
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    nigel12 wrote: »
    I was on Supermarket Sweep many years ago. Really enjoyed the day - I did the dash but was terrible at it and the inflatable banana was only £25 so I came last. !
    Omg jealous much?
  • Options
    aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was an extra on EastEnders last year during Heathers death I stood outside her flat when her body was carried out it was great fun.
  • Options
    babbababba Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was on master chef twice 2006 and 2007, i was also on the hospital show in the mornings a number of years ago, the 2 are not related before you lot ask..lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I was on Can't cook, Won't cook when I was 12, I was very proud of myself as I hate cooking and am pretty clueless and burnt myself really badly and still won.
  • Options
    rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dippydora wrote: »
    I was in the audience on a Graham Norton show once. Jerry Hall was on and I was surprised at what bad condition her hair was in when you saw her live!

I was sat directly behind "Betty" so was shown a lot as the camera was on her a lot, and had family and friends ringing afterwards saying "Was that you?!"

I walked into my local post office once and the woman behind the counter said, 'You were on TV on Saturday!'

She's spotted me in the audience, very prominently behind John Barrowman on Tonights The Night.. I as wearing a very sparkly dress. They'd moved me from the back to near the front because of that dress :D
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    I was on Can't cook, Won't cook when I was 12, I was very proud of myself as I hate cooking and am pretty clueless and burnt myself really badly and still won.
    jealous again :o
  • Options
    enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cliffy91 wrote: »
    I was at a Man City vs Middlesborough game few years back and sat behind the goal and I was on Match Of The Day :D

i was at Bolton vs Birmingham back in 2010 and it was on sky sports and when i came back , my mate said he saw me on Sky Sports at the match,
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    The Generation Game in 1996 with my mum. Was a brilliant two days in London!
  • Options
    si29uksi29uk Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a competitor on C4's Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard last year. And won!

Well I won the competition for that episode - so that makes me the winner!!
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cliffy91 wrote: »
    Ooohhh I have this goal on DVD,one of those best misses,best goals etc DVD's presented by some no body trying to be funny

Yes, it was a cracking goal. You could see it was going in from the ball traveling about 15 yards away. My old boss is a Spurs fan and he went to see Spurs V Arsenal from two years ago at White Hart Lane. Adebayor scored in that match for Spurs and the back of a tabloid (probably the Sun), the picture was Adebeyor half vollying it into the net. Anyway, the way the picture was framed in a way of the just above the ball where Adebayor was about to smash it, was my old bosses head.:D
  • Options
    chiefettechiefette Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I was on Blue Peter in the early nineties, had a piece to camera with John Leslie. It was great fun and I still have my Blue Peter badge!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wrong thread!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a fool I am, sorry!