Options

CS. Major Storylines For Michelle

2»

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's on a bit more than a three figure salary! ;-)

If she is, ITV wuz robbed. :D
  • Options
    Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering whether we'll be in for a bit of a cliche. Michelle and Steve get engaged, Steve starts affair with Andrea, affair is exposed at their wedding, Steve therefore loses Michelle and Lloyd. Yawn.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The surrogacy s/l would've been better between her and Carla. Tear the friendship apart etc
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't be long before we hear of Antony Cotton, Jennie Mcalpine, Brooke Vincent being handed a 2 year deal and a major pay rise for their hard work, and promise of big storylines.

Just get rid, they really are irritating beyond belief.

These people are safe under Blackburn.
  • Options
    MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    They just love mediocrity don't they? No other soap has such distinct levels of the good, the bad and the ugly.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle needs to leave Steve and the Rovers, get her own business, buy an apartment in Victoria Court and stand on her own two feet. Then, she needs a decent hunky boyfriend.

Steve needs to get a more fun, down-to-earth, likeable girlfriend.
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's pretty - too hard-faced, and all that eye make-up!

I don't think she is pretty but I'm sure some people do think she is, but for me she's like the actors who play Sophie and Katy can't act and are only kept on because of their looks .
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I had to check it wasn't April 1st when reading she got a new contract. She must know where the bodies are buried.
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    It seems that Corrie is keen to hold onto Kym Marsh as I have just been reading that she has been given a "bumper payrise" and "ITV bosses plan major storylines"

I just don't get it?:confused: ......why?....is it just me?

No It's not just you! (Rolls eyes, Folds arms and makes withering comment )
    I can't abide the character or the way Kym Marsh 'acts'. She has quite nice hair though.
  • Options
    JoJoJayJoJoJay Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I think the article makes it clear why.

'The show are said to be keen on stemming the flow of high profile departures – amongst them Charlie Condou, Philip Lowrie, Chris Gascoyne, Sue Johnstone and Corrie favourite Michelle Keegan, who will be sensationally killed off later this year.'

I am more interested in how the Loch Ness monster got into that first photo with her!? :o:o

Thanks OnJ - that last line made us laugh out loud at our house! 😄😄😄
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Michelle needs to leave Steve and the Rovers, get her own business, buy an apartment in Victoria Court and stand on her own two feet. Then, she needs a decent hunky boyfriend.

Steve needs to get a more fun, down-to-earth, likeable girlfriend.

Such as Eva?:)
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CS needs to get rid of Michelle, Sean, Fiz, Tyrone, Gary, Sophie, Izzy, Ches, Izzy's sister (can't remember her name), Steve's mum, Rita, Jason's dad, Kal or Kai whatever his name is, Maria Todd and Marcus.

FAR too many godawful characters. The only ones I really like right now are the Platts, Jenna and Lloyd, And Deirdre of course.

Stuart Blackburn....you are one fool!!! You have turned my fave soap into a chore goddamn you!