The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    Im sorry but leona doesnt need negative press.

It's positive because they're surprised by this side of Leona
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alanlamnam wrote: »
    Dirty Mouth (feat. Tulisa) COMING SOON :rolleyes:

A Tulisa feature would give her the credible urban edge she needs imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona should showcase off the 'F' word by recording an official version of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKIGP9w2oY
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vagbreath wrote: »
    A Tulisa feature would give her the credible urban edge she needs imo

Take A Bow intro + Young beats = WORLDWIDE SMASH HIT Dirty Mouth :cool: I NEED THAT NOW
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldn't go in a Twitter war, but it's so seductive :/
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona should showcase off the 'F' word by recording an official version of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSKIGP9w2oY

I'm imagining this with a piano melody and a harder hitting beat a little bit like Rihanna - Fool In Love.....I actually think Leona could suit a vocal like that...>>>>>
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    Im sorry but leona doesnt need negative press.

I wonder if it would have still been picked up if she didn't use the expletives? I think it's good that she is expressing herself about what she is passionate about but the swearing was unnecessary.
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really glasshearts?
  • Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do u think that we might get a leak from GH era this year?
  • saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    I shouldn't go in a Twitter war, but it's so seductive :/

Lord Almighty I am So damn Tempted :mad: hey S/C kicking in ! fasten seat belts ! :mad: this morning I wondered how many Beautiful horses would end the day either dead or injured for the sake of greed ! as someone else stated let jockeys die 2 at a time and the national would Stop talk about health and safety ? thank god as far as I know no horse died in the national today and as far as Leona getting angry ? Im with her all the way !! :mad:
  • Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm already replying to all the idiots that comment on that articles :mad:
  • saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if it would have still been picked up if she didn't use the expletives? I think it's good that she is expressing herself about what she is passionate about but the swearing was unnecessary.

funny about swearing? actually I bet the words Leona used are more commonly used than many others and actually the word Fu** or variants of it Ie Fuc*ed Fu8Ck*er etc are widely used as a way of expression to enhance a comment ie add more beef :) maybe they should just become accepted as part of our language to add to comments ? times change maybe so should our language :)
  • gtleonagtleona Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    A moment like this on Saturday Night Takeaway lol
  • Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just a query, does dressage involve prize money as i'm sure i have seen tweets from leona mentioning one of her horses and dressage
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Actually I'd like to hear I'm You live :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I'd like to hear I'm You live :p

Not when Ne-Yo is singing it though...:p:p I'd love to hear Leona sing it too, I love her vocals on it, especially towards the end. If she ever did it on tour she should use the long intro from Ne-Yo's demo, I think they should have kept it on Leona's version.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    much as i admire leona for her principles, I believe she is not aware of the changes made at aintree since last year with the help of the rspca including modifications of fences etc

the rscpa article is here: RSPCA pleased as horses survive the National
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Not when Ne-Yo is singing it though...:p:p I'd love to hear Leona sing it too, I love her vocals on it, especially towards the end. If she ever did it on tour she should use the long intro from Ne-Yo's demo, I think they should have kept it on Leona's version.

he's a talented song writer but i prefer leona's vocals on this song, it just sounds weird with him going high pitched like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a talented song writer but i prefer leona's vocals on this song, it just sounds weird with him going high pitched like that

I think he sounds horrible, but then he is singing in falsetto and it's just a demo. The piano at the start should have been in Leona's version, but I guess they just didn't want the song to be too long.

Leona's version >>>>>

It's the same with the Angel demo, Leona just makes the song, because without her vocals it's nothing special.
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Learn to Love You is slaying me now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vJYGmWJ8V8
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    I think he sounds horrible, but then he is singing in falsetto and it's just a demo. The piano at the start should have been in Leona's version, but I guess they just didn't want the song to be too long.

Leona's version >>>>>

It's the same with the Angel demo, Leona just makes the song, because without her vocals it's nothing special.

the best of leona's songs have great songwriters and producer and then leona's voice take them to a whole new level
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Learn to Love You is slaying me now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vJYGmWJ8V8

amazing, this is one of her songs from twilight right?
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow the showbiz forum is really full of idiots. That Leona thread really irritates me. She stands up for what she believes in and is one of the few celebrities to voice their morals but the public are so immune to morals these days, they actually find fault in hers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    Wow the showbiz forum is really full of idiots. That Leona thread really irritates me. She stands up for what she believes in and is one of the few celebrities to voice their morals but the public are so immune to morals these days, they actually find fault in hers.

standing up for what she believes is admirable, but has she kept up to date with developments with the grand national since last year

rspca - RSPCA pleased as horses survive the National

also one of her horse takes part in dressage, which requires a lot of training for the horse and rider, the same as in racing
This discussion has been closed.