Options

EE has won me back!

DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After 2 (or more years) and becoming a firm Emmerdale fan, I didn't think I would ever go back to watching EE.

But the news of Ronnie becoming a Villain and Danny Dyer is enough to lure me back, plus all the positive feedback I'm seeing here.

Comments

• Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome back, its gonna be good! :)
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Good to have you back, you're definitely rejoining the show at the right time.

Is it sad that I'm browsing DS at 4.30 am because I'm too excited to sleep? :blush:
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the faaaaaamily :cool:
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eastenders is the best soap right now, sadly the ratings won't reflect that yet but after what feels like a lifetime its great to see so many positive EE threads at last, 2014 is gonna be brilliant, I can feel it!
  • Options
    Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to hear it has won you back :) Welcome back :)
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, EE really is turning a corner. Welcome back :)
  • Options
    Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to our faaaamily Dynopia! Eastenders is definitely on the up;-)
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE showed it's back on on form while ED goes from bad to levels of tripe that made Blackburn's reign look like brilliant tv.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronnie's becoming a murderer.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding it watchable again at last! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    gr8 news Dynopia, happy christmas
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dynopia wrote: »
    After 2 (or more years) and becoming a firm Emmerdale fan, I didn't think I would ever go back to watching EE.

But the news of Ronnie becoming a Villain and Danny Dyer is enough to lure me back, plus all the positive feedback I'm seeing here.

That's basically what lured me back. I stopped watching after Derek Branning's "exit" last year, and only got back into it a couple of weeks ago, but my God, it's been so good!
  • Options
    cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By far the best soap at the moment,last nights episode was fantastic
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I'm glad I stuck with it.Although I did get into emmerdale too lol.
  • Options
    Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am glad I stuck with it. I must admit I was close to giving up watching it during the LN era.
  • Options
    rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only been watching again for the last 3/4 weeks after not watching for 10 months, But David wickes/Ronnie and danny dyer brought me back to the show, lovin it
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost gave up, but David Wicks return kept me watching.
    Glad I stayed now.
  • Options
    Sisney_HunterSisney_Hunter Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    It was good tonight. Now for some consistency, not being critical btw, just saying that is what the show needs. If it gets that, then all will be well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    welcome back, it's great to see that people are starting to see the positives and tuning back in. I was on/off since the baby swap but now I won't miss it
  • Options
    lordo350lordo350 Posts: 3,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It deserves the positives being levelled at it at the moment. Mostly. It's not just for Christmas that the show has suddenly gotten good... it's been good for a while.
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happening with Ronnie?
  • Options
    ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's won me back too after 4 years! Let's hope 2014 is a better year for Eastenders.

The arrival of Danny Dyer has helped too hehehe
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up watching it for a while, but the last couple of episodes have been quite good and I'm excited about the new Carter family, so i'm going to stick with it for now.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    I'm glad I kept with the show tbh, a few times I did think I should stop watching but I had far too much fun on here so I watched out of habit. However the quality has really improved and so sticking with it paid off.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No offence op but I'm not going to fall over rejoicing that you and those who stopped watching are now back. All I care about is eastenders is going in the right direction and I'm glad I didn't give up on it.