Where's Kirsty (EE)

Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A year to the day since she set foot out of the blue in the Square, what has happened to Kirsty? I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I did miss a couple of episodes in November or so, so perhaps it was then that she did a bunk or something happened to her?

Since Max's release from custody and him saying they were 'over', then it appears her time in the Square has since gone that way too - yet Carl is still skulking about isn't he?!

Comments

• dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea, not even sure where she is meant to be living. Did she get sacked from the Vic? I'm sure she return before Carl's murder.
  • Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    No idea, not even sure where she is meant to be living. Did she get sacked from the Vic? I'm sure she return before Carl's murder.

It seems as if I'm not the only one in the dark then! It was only because I had my memory jogged by the year ago factor when Kirsty first came into the show last Christmas Day to ruffle Max and Tanya's feathers that I noticed she's been missing for a while. Looks like she's in the show's AWOL room at present then and with the Vic now under new ownership then it seems she's irrelevant to there too....although I thought she was selling dresses with Kat and Bianca on the market after that??

On a more interesting note perhaps, I didn't know Carl was set to get finished off...!?!?
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't just phase her out without even an exit scene.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that he will be buried by Phil in the Quarry
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back in bed wearing that hat.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she wasn't sacked from the vic

and after max split up with her i remember she said she had returned to Kim's but yes she hasn't been seen in a while either has kim for that matter, maybe DTC isn't too keen on Kirsty or Kim
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheRedHood wrote: »
    I think that he will be buried by Phil in the Quarry

I think that Ronnie murders him after he tries to rape her.
  • Bart_MitchellBart_Mitchell Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I ask the same question a while back.

In the spoilers fore week 2, I believe here name pops up again.

I do hope we soon see the back of her.
    Forever .

One of the most pointless characters / actresses that we has ever on the show .>:(
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the gutter I imagine. She's taken Shirley's spot.

Now that Shirley's going to be sponging off her brother in the Vic, there's a spare spot left open for Kirsty. :)
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Why hasn't Phil killed Carl yet!! he only stopped cos he thought he had Shirley, or am i forgetting some other reason
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's back soon
  • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    Why hasn't Phil killed Carl yet!! he only stopped cos he thought he had Shirley, or am i forgetting some other reason

Because he said he would tell his mates in jail to go see Ben.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    Because he said he would tell his mates in jail to go see Ben.

But ben is gay.
  • Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ask the same question a while back.

In the spoilers fore week 2, I believe here name pops up again.

I do hope we soon see the back of her.
    Forever .

One of the most pointless characters / actresses that we has ever on the show .>:(

Yes, she's been pretty pointless in the main for the past year, considering her entry into the show was all built up like nobody's business and was ultimately the main storyline last Christmas! Now though it appears they don't know what to do with her. I suppose a lot of Kirsty's presence in the Square was to compensate for Jo Joyner/Tanya leaving the show, so as to keep up Max's love interest afloat (a la Vanessa in 2011) and to support Carl in his role...
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always funny how certain characters just seem to vanish into thin air for weeks in EE. For example why didn't Masood want to spend Christmas day with Carol?
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always funny how certain characters just seem to vanish into thin air for weeks in EE. For example why didn't Masood want to spend Christmas day with Carol?

This!, especially as Masood said he would come for Christmas dinner yet no explanation was given as to why he suddenly never stayed.
  • Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her hat she used to wear :)
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member

and after max split up with her i remember she said she had returned to Kim's but yes she hasn't been seen in a while either has kim for that matter, maybe DTC isn't too keen on Kirsty or Kim

Well he hasn't axed Kim
  • BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guido9 wrote: »
    A year to the day since she set foot out of the blue in the Square, what has happened to Kirsty? I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I did miss a couple of episodes in November or so, so perhaps it was then that she did a bunk or something happened to her?

Since Max's release from custody and him saying they were 'over', then it appears her time in the Square has since gone that way too - yet Carl is still skulking about isn't he?!

I think Kirsty has been wasted as a character, and actress. However, in answer to your question...
    She's back next week.
    dazza89 wrote: »

She is supposed to be living at the B&B currently.

I did read that the actress had shocked bosses by saying she wasn't planning to stay on the show long term, and that may have lead to her axe.

With regards to Kim, we think that the actress may be ill or something, there's a full thread on it here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1920394
  • MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But ben is gay.

AND? What on earth is that meant to mean!?
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    AND? What on earth is that meant to mean!?

yeah? what's being gay gott do with it
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,948
    Forum Member
    I'm sure it was said in the spoilers that she would move in with Kat, but it never happened. And Fatoby and Patrick were worried about their jobs, but no mention was made of Kirsty.

Maybe the actress got upset that she'd been axed and she just didn't bother ever showing up at Elstree again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    forgotten about her tbh :o
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great actress . Shame she was made a branning. Completely wasted
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's being horribly 'phased out', then will probably pop up randomly for her exit scene.