Options

How Do You Think The Remaining Couples are Doing In The Public Vote?

Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
Forum Member
✭✭
Susannah & Kevin - Think they have always been doing well in the votes & are probably getting more now. I think they'll probably end up winning.

Natalie & Artem - She may have her detractors due to her previous experience but I have a feeling she is doing quite well in the votes. Probably not well enough to win but she'll be in the final for sure.

Abbey & Alijaz - Been in the Dance Off already. Her vote may have picked up a bit since then but I still see another trip or 2 to the bottom 2.

Patrick & Anya - Another who has been in the dance off already. I do think he will be picking up more votes now to match his increased scores but if he gets to the final which he deserves to IMO he will also likely to have to survive another dance off or 2.

Ashley & Ola - I said in another thread that I have a feeling his vote is about the same as his scores i.e. mid table which means with fewer couples it won't be long before he finds himself bottom 2.

Sophie & Brendan - Made a big impact early on but now seems to be faltering compared to others. I suspect she was high in the votes early on but may be starting to fall back a little now. Has enough votes to avoid the Dance Off until the semis but think she may leave then.

Ben & Kristina - I think he will be doing very well in the votes & is probably getting the hunk vote more than Ashley. Kenny & Gavin were not great dancers either but both finished 5th & can see Ben finishing in a similar position which would mean knocking out 1 or 2 of the better dancers.

Mark & Iveta - Surely destined to leave next week. If he didn't get a rebound vote this week I can't see it happening next week .

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Abbey is last, followed by Patrick, then would have been Fiona and then Mark.

4th and 5th would be Ashley and Natalie.

Top three of Susanna, Ben and Sophie. I'm not sure who's first but I don't think it's Ben.
  • Options
    miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know about the others but reckon Susanna is topping the vote
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Susanna is doing badly in the vote hence constant late slots in the running order and overmarking.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Nat is hugely popular, but generally appreciated.

I have a sense that Kevin is loved.

I think Abbey is being pushed, but has a decent following.

Susannah - goodness I don't know.

Ben has a certain ovary and gay voting appeal.

Sophie is a darling.

Goodness knows. I don't.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick doing a lot better than some people think.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    1. Susanna
    2. Ben
    3. Sophie
    4. Natalie
    5. Ashley
    6. Patrick
    7. Abbey
    8. Mark

Swapped Ben and Natalie around at the last moment, as I think that the housewives are holding onto their Ben votes for now (before switching over to Susanna and Natalie for the latter stages).

Actually think that Natalie is still too high, but can't see anyone below her being more popular with the public somehow.

Think that we might be headed towards a Patrick vs. Abbey dance-off in the musical week (November 30th, week 10). Assuming very few ties and Susanna + Natalie staying on top.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Natalie is doing much better than her detractors are hoping.

However her Charleston was overmarked and I hope it doesn't result in a backlash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Ben & Kristina - I think he will be doing very well in the votes & is probably getting the hunk vote more than Ashley. Kenny & Gavin were not great dancers either but both finished 5th & can see Ben finishing in a similar position which would mean knocking out 1 or 2 of the better dancers..

Could any Strictly boffins tell me if Gavin and Kenny were in series which had dance offs?
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I think there's probably three groups with their actual places switching around depending on the week. Susanna, Ben and Sophie at the top, Ashley, Natalie and Mark in the middle and Abbey and Patrick at the bottom. Abbey and Patrick being lifted by high scores, Mark being put in the dance off by low ones.
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Could any Strictly boffins tell me if Gavin and Kenny were in series which had dance offs?

Kenny was in series with a dance off (his wife got eliminated in a controversial one against Penny Lancaster-Stewart).

Gavin was probably not in a series with a dance off, sorry but I didn't watch that series :o
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    I have always believed that, contrary to the announcement that the results are in no particular order, they are!
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't feel that Natalie is popular and also could be suffering from people thinking that she is safe because of high scores. One week in the Dance Off would probably boost her vote though on the other hand it could make some wonder whether to vote for her at all.

People seemed to have warmed to Abbey but I was wonder whether she could suffer because of her husband with so many football supporters being extremely partisan?
  • Options
    Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st Susanna and KFG
    2nd Sophie and Brendan
    3rd Ben and Kristina
    4th Patrick and Anya
    5th Natalie and Artem
    6th Abbey and Alijaz
    7th Ashley and Ola
    8th Mark and Iveta
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kenny was in series with a dance off (his wife got eliminated in a controversial one against Penny Lancaster-Stewart).

Gavin was probably not in a series with a dance off, sorry but I didn't watch that series :o

Can't remember if there was a dance off in Gavin's series but it wouldn't have made any difference he was never in the bottom 2 until he finally went in double elimination semi final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We can have no idea about the vote is all guesses apart from specific weeks & they have not been often.

Abbey & Patrick have both been in the bottom two this would lead to the assumption that they are not high in the poll. I think their vote will have increased since then but we are getting to the nitty gritty now.

Sophie has been in a vulnerable position on the board on more than one occasion & avoided the dance off. I would say her following is good.

Ben fits the voting demographic to a tee he has never been high on the board & always safe I wouldn't be surprised if he tops the vote, this won't necessarily save him from the dance off once the numbers get fewer.

Anyone guess as to the order of Ashley, Natalie & Susanna. I don't think the public at large always have the same 'issues' with people that we do on here. So any guess on my part would be speculation based on no facts what so ever.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember if there was a dance off in Gavin's series but it wouldn't have made any difference he was never in the bottom 2 until he finally went in double elimination semi final.

Gavin was series 8, so no dance off.
    (Goldie was first out in bottom 2 with Peter Shilton, and I could see that being overturned if the judges had had say)
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gavin was Kara's series so there wasn't a dance off. ;)

Loved Gavin and his ickle face. :o:D
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Gavin was Kara's series so there wasn't a dance off. ;)

Loved Gavin and his ickle face. :o:D

And his cowboy hat :D
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess

1st - Susanna
    2nd - Sophie
    3rd - Ben
    4th - Natalie
    5th - Mark
    6th - Ashley
    7th - Patrick
    8th - Abbey
    9th - Fiona
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Susanna
    2. Ben
    3. Sophie
    4. Natalie
    5. Ashley
    6. Patrick
    7. Abbey
    8. Mark

Swapped Ben and Natalie around at the last moment, as I think that the housewives are holding onto their Ben votes for now (before switching over to Susanna and Natalie for the latter stages).

Actually think that Natalie is still too high, but can't see anyone below her being more popular with the public somehow.

Think that we might be headed towards a Patrick vs. Abbey dance-off in the musical week (November 30th, week 10). Assuming very few ties and Susanna + Natalie staying on top.

I gave Natalie 4th on the vote. I think the drama may have given her lots of support this week.

Abbey is struggling along with Patrick. I just hope when the time comes for Ben to leave he does not out stay his welcome for being just a pretty face :mad:
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We can have no idea about the vote is all guesses apart from specific weeks & they have not been often.

Abbey & Patrick have both been in the bottom two this would lead to the assumption that they are not high in the poll. I think their vote will have increased since then but we are getting to the nitty gritty now.

Sophie has been in a vulnerable position on the board on more than one occasion & avoided the dance off. I would say her following is good.

Ben fits the voting demographic to a tee he has never been high on the board & always safe I wouldn't be surprised if he tops the vote, this won't necessarily save him from the dance off once the numbers get fewer.

Anyone guess as to the order of Ashley, Natalie & Susanna. I don't think the public at large always have the same 'issues' with people that we do on here. So any guess on my part would be speculation based on no facts what so ever.

I'm honestly not sure about Sophie, whenever she's been vulnerable the bottom 2 or 3 have provided the dance off couples, so she could just be more popular than them. Think her support is drifting. ;) I think she's in the middle.

Ben I think is the only one regularly clambering out of the bottom 3 on the leaderboard.

I think Natalie is more popular than imagined and I think Ashley's in the middle.

I also think the dance is important. Last night I would say it was

Susanna
    Ben
    Natalie
    Abbey
    Sophie
    Ashley
    Mark
    Patrick
    Fiona
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Most popular:
    Susanna
    Ashley
    Ben

Middle of the Road:
    Sophie
    Natalie
    Mark

Least popular:
    Abbey
    Patrick
  • Options
    chels.pchels.p Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    I think judging by a lot of comments, not only on this website but many others, Sophie's probably the most popular. It could be:

Sophie
    Susanna
    Ben
    Ashley
    Natalie
    Abbey
    Patrick
    Mark
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I would guess

1st - Susanna
    2nd - Sophie
    3rd - Ben
    4th - Natalie
    5th - Mark
    6th - Ashley
    7th - Patrick
    8th - Abbey
    9th - Fiona

That's one permutation that would have produced this weeks result of Mark & Fiona in the dance off. Makes depressing reading if you support Abbey & Patrick but of course it could equally be Susanna & Natalie in those places but they have never been in the dance off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's one permutation that would have produced this weeks result of Mark & Fiona in the dance off. Makes depressing reading if you support Abbey & Patrick but of course it could equally be Susanna & Natalie in those places but they have never been in the dance off.

That is my guess for how the vote went this week. Many did say they wanted to save Mark so I imagine he could have come 5th.

I imagine Sophie / Susanna have a comfortable strong vote of around 4th - 1st each week.

Natalie over the weeks has maybe just descended like Abbey has.

Ben obviously gets votes for being sexy. :rolleyes: