I LOVE the smiley faces after your rants. :D

I know I was just thinking that.

:)
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    She put in effort but like you didn't get results. The task wasn't a game of who can put in the most effort and google coffee makers for the longest time. It was who can find the products the cheapest which equals, me and Gavin 1st place, Jess 3rd, you and Louise last place a big 0 on how many of the cheapest items you found..

But this is what I warned you of. You're turning on someone who was only a couple quid short of making the list but you don't take in her effort.
  • Options
    cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    She put in effort but like you didn't get results. The task wasn't a game of who can put in the most effort and google coffee makers for the longest time. It was who can find the products the cheapest which equals, me and Gavin 1st place, Jess 3rd, you and Louise last place a big 0 on how many of the cheapest items you found. :)

It is silly to think we don't consider effort as well, to be fair. It's not as literal as you make it out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Jess, you were here last week, and you promised to up your game - I'm not sure if I've seen that here, but you seem to have tried hard.

Val, I had high hopes for you as project manager, but it seems that the problems with your team (insufficient time spent on improving items) might lie on your shoulders. This is your first time here, though.

Katie, you've been here a few times now, but you did relatively well in this task. After Val's decision to bring you back, though, I'm wondering if you just rub others up the wrong way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After a lot of consideration...

...Val, you're fired.

This was a close-run task and a close decision, but I think the task could have been winnable if your team had spent more time looking as a group, and the responsibility for that seems to fall on you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katie and Jess, good luck in the next task. I hope not to see you in here again.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »
    Katie and Jess, good luck in the next task. I hope not to see you in here again.

OK. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Ana. I'm happy to have made it this far, since the girl didn't have MSN at the start :D

Well done Katie and good luck to the rest of the contestants. I just hope some people don't just carry on getting through this competition through lying. But oh well, it's not my decision. Just remember that telling fibs won't get you too far.

Gonna do a Katie here:

:D
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anactoria wrote: »

Thank you very much! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Thanks Ana. I'm happy to have made it this far, since the girl didn't have MSN at the start :D

Well done Katie and good luck to the rest of the contestants. I just hope some people don't just carry on getting through this competition through lying. But oh well, it's not my decision. Just remember that telling fibs won't get you too far.

Gonna do a Katie here:

Anyone who's made it this far has done well; good luck in your future endeavours!

And to all candidates, the next task will go out probably Thursday or Friday; I'll send out PMs within the next couple days to clarify.
  • Options
    cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »

Gonna do a Katie here:

I think you did very well to get this far, and I think you held your own tonight. Well done and commiserations.