Options

eastenders. stacey is pregnant!! what did everyone think?

badbbadb Posts: 309
Forum Member
ok this week started off with stacey and martin in brighton for jeans wedding to ollie. things were not going well as it was one argument after another between stacey and jean. jean noticed that stacey had the key with her and ordered her to hand it over for safe keeping. once she had the key she raced upstairs to the toilet and pretended to flush the key down the loo. this was all after the wedding. once back in walford stacey was making lilly a dress for a local dance. she ruined the dress but fixed it as best she could. at this stage stace was taking her temper out on lilly. lilly was upset at having a diffrent dress than the other kids and after a few comments from lola stacey ran out.
we later saw her holding a positive pregnancy test
she then went to the doctor to see what was going on as she was taking the pill and they told her that her bipolar medication rendered the pill inafective. once back in walford she had to tell martin. once she told him and he had a think about the situation one of them said that they wanted an abortion. whether the 2 will agree i dont know.

over on the other side of the square ian beale was having words with cindy. jane tried to bring them together for dinner but cindy said that nothing can fix what happend and stormed out. and max is making himself at home at carol's much to sonya's annoyance at not being asked.

and lee carter managed to get into a tube station on strike day!!!
this post tramatic stress storyline is a good thing in my view

anyway the specualtion as to who is in di marsden's firing line for lucy's death is rife.
because marsden has always wanted a reason to jail a mitchell i think ben is in her firing line. agree or not? remember how she wanted to seen phil go down for stella's death in 2011?? or the fact that she has plagued phil everytime he was in a police station under questioning?

anyway this week was a good week which was very stacey based although we did see the truemans have dinner with claudette and the cokers! fun ehh. what did everyone think of this week?

Comments

• Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a baby is the last thing she needs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Honestly? I just rolled my eyes and sighed...

Affairs and pregnancies need to be put on standby for the moment!
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she actually sleep with Kush? If so, we can look forward to a gripping "who's the daddy" storyline. By gripping I mean predictable, boring and repetitive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really see the point.
  • Options
    LilyBLilyB Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a bad idea. They did well with Stacey's characterisation upon her return, but now they have to start giving her stories they seem to be struggling. I'm not convinced her returning was a good idea.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    That Martin is one jammy git doing the deed with Stacey
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    -Batman- wrote: »
    That Martin is one jammy git doing the deed with Stacey

I would deffo love a go on Martin ;-)
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Stacey and Kush sleep together when Shabs was being attacked by those girls? Please can someone who watched that episode and the next one please confirm?
  • Options
    Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, no one's really arsed about yet another stupid pregnancy story.