Dannis the only judge i trust now...

LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apparently shes not going to be back next yr and with nothing to lose shes saying what she thinks and good for her, she was spot on with nearly all her remarks this evening inlcluding calling the one d irection boys on their miming and katie who has said every week "this is the real me" (i did like katies performance in spite of the song choice made to make us feel sorry for her)

everyone else is so manipulative now and obviously so its a joke, i got the impression even dermot this week was annoyed with them "hello simon cheryl simon cheryl there are other people here you know", much like Konnie last week when she kept having to tell them off for their little love ins "um hello studio full of other people here you know waiting for you two"...

ive always loved simon and his honesty, this year hes just cheryls love sick puppet and im sick of seeing it, danni is now my fav judge by far.

Comments

• foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree totally - Danni is now the ONLY real one with any emotional attachment or involvement with her acts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Totally agree - most importantly she knows when to speak and when to keep quiet unlike Ms Cole
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly a lot of people are blinded by the Simon and Cheryl show and call Dannii boring for just being a straight, honest, constructive judge.

The Simon/Cheryl act is one of the reasons I can't watch anymore. It's cringeworthy. More and more people are slowly waking up to it though, shame that Dannii probably won't be back next year (if there is even a UK XF next year). I think Simon wanted rid last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    she is the best judge. she is honest, unlike cheryl she will tell the truth because she respects the acts. she always sends the right people home and isnt spiteful. Finally she is dedicated to her acts and really cares about them, she doesnt rush off to America everyother week unlike some other **** on the show..., cheryl cole.

she is the best by faaar
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, apart from what she said to Wagner.I would have expected better from her.
  • linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    I've always found Danni to give the most constructive criticism to the contestants. Cheryl annoys me with her lack of same. And Simons' love in with Cheryl? I wonder if she has anything to do with this in the MOS online:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattyx wrote: »
    she is the best judge. she is honest, unlike cheryl she will tell the truth because she respects the acts. she always sends the right people home and isnt spiteful. Finally she is dedicated to her acts and really cares about them, she doesnt rush off to America everyother week unlike some other **** on the show..., cheryl cole. she is the best by faaar

What you mean like Dannii going on holiday abroad this week?
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni puts 110% in each week and its been known that shes dedicated to her acts. So what if she has not had a big music carreer to the degree that people expect, but at the end of the day we are all judges just not everyone hears us. Danni is honest adn i always agree with what she says and her critisism makes me smile as i agree with it and you can see the acts listen to her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL SAME.

i used to hate her, now i love her.

She tells the truth. Louis is just a little prat, Cheryl (Yes, im glad she said that to Wagner last night) but apart from that, all we get is 'I love you pet!', and as for Simon, i've lost all respect for him possible. Keeping Katie in all those weeks is just stupid.

We need a new panel me thinks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    Dannii puts 110% in each week and its been known that shes dedicated to her acts. So what if she has not had a big music career to the degree that people expect, but at the end of the day we are all judges just not everyone hears us. Dannii is honest and i always agree with what she says and her criticism makes me smile as i agree with it and you can see the acts listen to her

agreed!
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I have respect for Dannii as a mentor and judge.

When Louis isn't playing goon for the Cheryl and Simon show, he's not too bad either.

Dannii's singing career may not have matched her sister's but at one point Dannii was the better known and loved of the sisters because of her acting.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust and listen to. First of all the audience were a nightmare last night and the other judges are just boring me.

Louis can be fun but his desperate attempt to 'save' Katie on last night's Xtra Factor put me off a bit.
  • beatlesaintbeatlesaint Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the only judge who does not have an agenda therefore she can afford to be honest.

Louis gets slaughtered every time he says something approaching honesty.

Cowell is governed by his wallet and everyrthing he says is with an eye to making a quick buck.

Cole is beyond words, every so often when she thinks she is off camera the little Saint Cheryl halo slips and you can see what she is really like.
  • JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is mrs glum this year though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed !!