X Factor [Series 9]: You Choose [Round 7]

2»

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few more votes have broken the ties. This is looking very interesting!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Come on Jade..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, you'll have to wait and find out tomorrow evening at 9pm for the results.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    6 - Jade Ellis
    5 - Ella Henderson
    4 - Union J
    3 - James Arthur
    2 - Melanie Masson
    1 - Adam Burridge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 6 hours and 20 minutes left to vote...this is looking very interesting on my end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay folks, now it's decision time and it's an interesting result we have here.

So in no particular order the act through to round 8 is...
    Jade Ellis!

The second act through to the next round is...
    Union J!

The next act through on the public vote is...
    James Arthur

So we are left Ella, Melanie and Adam.

The 4th and final act definitely through to round 8 is...
    Ella Henderson!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which means that for the first time, Melanie Masson has fallen into the bottom two along with Adam Burridge who's here for a record FOURTH time!

You have ONE hour to inbox me which act you wish to save, so get saving folks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Voted!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    VOTED!! :p
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg at Melanie ending up in the B2, Stacey's fault imo :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 minutes left, keep the votes coming.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Omg at Melanie ending up in the B2, Stacey's fault imo :cry:
    Serves you right for boasting about Rylan going imo :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serves you right for boasting about Rylan going imo :cool:

Omg well at least Melanie's done better than Floplan. You obvs pmed loads of people asking them to vote Melanie low anyway, no other reason for Queen Melanie finding herself in the B2 :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting on a tie right now...need a tie-breaker vote!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    Just voted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that's it...this one was VERY close but here it is...

I can now reveal that the act have chosen to save is...
    NEITHER! :eek:

We have a tie, so therefore using a voter's idea, I'm going to announce the act who received the most individual points.

So with a total of 65 points, the act that has been saved is...
    Melanie Masson!

Which means Adam Burridge is out in 6th place as he only scored 58 points in total. :(

Thread for Round 8 will be up shortly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amaze DS taste strikes again, looks like Stacey's evil plan didn't work :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg well at least Melanie's done better than Floplan. You obvs pmed loads of people asking them to vote Melanie low anyway, no other reason for Queen Melanie finding herself in the B2 :cool:
    Or maybe she is simply not popular enough as shown on the show itself. :cool:
    Amaze DS taste strikes again, looks like Stacey's evil plan didn't work :cool:
    People thought it was cruel to keep on giving Adam false hope, so sadly had to eliminate him :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or maybe she is simply not popular enough as shown on the show itself. :cool:

Was more popular than Rylan in week 1, probably would have done better than him overall if Tulisa hadn't made the flop decision to save District 3 :cool:
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was more popular than Rylan in week 1, probably would have done better than him overall if Tulisa hadn't made the flop decision to save District 3 :cool:

I doubt it, Melanie only beat Rylan by 0.1% week 1 and she had the least votes week 2. I don't think she had the fan base to succeed much further.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then in week 2 when he came third in the voting she came last, unable to make any progress; just slipping further down, such a flop :cry:
    comment wrote: »
    I doubt it, Melanie only beat Rylan by 0.1% week 1 and she had the least votes week 2. I don't think she had the fan base to succeed much further.
    What a truthful post. <3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then in week 2 when he came third in the voting she came last, unable to make any progress; just slipping further down, such a flop :cry:

That was only from rebound from the B2 imo, Melanie would have been able to make even more of a rebound than flop Rylan who was B2 in week 1, such a flop :cry:
    comment wrote: »

What a wrong post </3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was only from rebound from the B2 imo, Melanie would have been able to make even more of a rebound than flop Rylan who was B2 in week 1, such a flop :cry:

What a wrong post </3
    She would have never, nobody chooses to listen to shouting unless they have broken ears like yourself and Satanel :cry: