Options

HO - Lockie/Porsche/Mercedes/JP

BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As we know, Lockie who has recently been having an affair with his wife, Porsche, 's cousin John Paul. Last night's E4 episode saw Porsche
discover this when she overhead them in the loft

As Lockie is set to have a fling with
Mercy
next week, I have a theory that all may not be what it seems. I think Pors he has planned this as a honey trap...to test Lockie's loyalty and to humiliate him. I also don't see Mercy going for him when she's preoccupied with her pregnancy and Joe Roscoe.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching this, Lockie was moaning about Porsche but he bed hopping with everyone and he making out to be her fault that their relationship is floundering.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have totally lost interest in all of them. It's been done a hundred times before.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lockie on his own is great. As soon as he is bed hopping, he becomes a horrible character.
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    There are alley cats with better morals than the McQueens. What a pity that Mercy never changes and develops as a character!
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Four very loathsome characters
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Eurghhhhhhhh please somebody rescue Hollyoaks!
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody in this situation comes out whiter than white. Porsche has used her husband like a pawn on many occasions to get her what she wants (her pimping him out to Diane to steal her money was disgusting!) John Paul is shagging his own cousins husband seemingly without much remorse for his actions, Lockie is being totally selfish and whilst I don't deny that he loves Porsche, he has no respect for her and feels that his own feelings and emotions take precedence over hers & the moment he doesn't have her 100% attention he goes looking for it elsewhere!!

Whether Mercy genuinely sleeps with Lockie because she likes him, or because she's setting a trap for Porsche, she is way out of line, both scenarios make her look like a bitch or even worse a deceitful slapper!!