Iceman/Bobby drake spoiler

ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So in a shock to absolutely no-one, in an upcoming X-men issue, it is revealed that

Comments

• MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting Ret-Con I can't wait to see how Bobby's older self reacts to the revelation. :D

I wonder how the writers will explain the fact that none of the other psychics Bobby has been hanging out with over the decades (including the older version of Jean) ever figured this out?
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting Ret-Con I can't wait to see how Bobby's older self reacts to the revelation. :D

I wonder how the writers will explain the fact that none of the other psychics Bobby has been hanging out with over the decades (including the older version of Jean) ever figured this out?

I always felt there was something about him, and that he regularly over-compensated...when I saw the headline, I guessed it was him before I read the headline.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always felt there was something about him, and that he regularly over-compensated...when I saw the headline, I guessed it was him before I read the headline.

Same. That's the only link that makes me think it's possible.
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fair enough. I was thinking more in terms of past continuity and some of the less than friendly psychics that have dug around in Bobbies brains over the years, but then continuity has always been pretty fluid in the MU. :)

I think it will be an interesting dynamic to see how older Bobby reacts to being outed by his younger self after being "closeted" for so many years. Will he also "come out" or will his over-compensation go into overdrive.....