Unpopular Big Brother USA Opinions

cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
Forum Member
✭✭
It's a great thread on the UK show forum, so what are you're unpopular BB USA opinions?

Mine:
I quite liked Jessie in Season 11.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked BB4.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie deserved to win BB6 and is one the best players ever.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janelle is overrated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    * I didn't mind Jesse at all and think it sucks he got taken out by the public.

* I didn't find Chill Towns 'hilarious' diary room entries remotely...hilarious.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The nerdherd wern't as bad as people make out.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    The nerdherd wern't as bad as people make out.:o

Ok, now you're just taking the piss.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Ok, now you're just taking the piss.

They were annoying, but I didnt think they were THAT much nastier people than the other side. I did watch after all the hype about how awful they were, and how brilliant Kaysar/Janelle were though.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evel Dick thoroughly deserved to win BB8. He succeeded because America loved him and with the help of his daughter's record breaking Veto wining haul.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    They were annoying, but I didnt think they were THAT much nastier people than the other side. I did watch after all the hype about how awful they were, and how brilliant Kaysar/Janelle were though.

Did you see any of the live feed footage of them? The racism, the ignorance, the arrogance, the delusions. They prayed to a photograph of Cappy for christs sake!

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Did you see any of the live feed footage of them? The racism, the ignorance, the arrogance, the delusions. They prayed to a photograph of Cappy for christs sake!

Nope, and judging purely by the HL edits they were really not that bad. The only time when they really started to irritate me was when they kept bitching and crying about Janelle winning everything at the end.:D

And ofcourse, Cappy was just urghh.

Ivette seemed to be the main one obsessing about him after he'd left with creating the shrine and such. She loved him even more than Maggie did.:confused:
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Will, Danielle and Dan played the game better than Diane. She just got screwed at the end.

Kaysar is the most overated player ever. Forming a likeable but shit alliance is not an amazing move. :p

Janelle is also overated. She was only loved because she went on a winning streak when her allies left, people hated the Nerd Herd, and the alternative females were nice, but dull. (Sarah and Rachel)

The only member of the Nerd Herd I truely hated was Jennifer. I didnt hold anything against Maggie, and Ivette was annoying, but I didnt like her.

Maggie was a great player, and deserved every penny of her money.

Memphis wasnt a good player. Keesha and Libra saved his arse, and he lucked out when Dan sided with him.

Jessie was far more likeable this season, especially in the weeks when he wasnt in power. (Still hate him though :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Will was not attractive (in Allstars).

Kaysar is not very good-looking either.

Dan (BB10) was a bit annoying.

I think Jessie this season was *okay* too. But still don't like him.

Jase & Holly were the best BB romance. And yes, I know it was fake.:p
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ivette should have won BB6.
  • LARulzLARulz Posts: 34,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind Jessie as much this season, he made laugh a few times :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jennifer (BB6) was one of the most attractive housemates ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason BB3 was one of the most annoying HM's ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will played a better game in Allstars than Season 2. (I bet your fuming Redmond :D)

Boogie wasnt a good player, and only won Allstars because Will handed it on a plate to him. I cant think of a single move he came up with himself.

Jeff sucks :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason BB3 was one of the most annoying HM's ever.

:eek: You take that back! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Will played a better game in Allstars than Season 2. (I bet your fuming Redmond :D)

Hehe. I'm not fuming, because I know it is plain wrong...wrong I tell ya! :D

He won Season 2, he lost All-Stars...that is all. :)

And how the hell was Jason (BB3) annoying?! I know this is unpopular opinions, that is just ludicrous. He was one of the nicest housemates they've had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Boogie wasnt a good player, and only won Allstars because Will handed it on a plate to him. I cant think of a single move he came up with himself.

Jeff sucks :o

I prefered Will in BB2, but I agree, that Boogie won BB7 because of Will.

I agree that Jeff sucks, but I have to add to that Jordan :o

As for Jason BB3, he was just too nice. He did ride on Danielle's coattails all the way to the final 3. I'm glad Lisa won the final HOH and kicked him out. (I love Danielle). Sorry!:o:o:eek:

Another one of mine is BB9 wasn't that bad, it's my guilty pleasure season (bar the Team Christ crapota).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason made some moves in BB3, he won more comps than Danielle and made some crucial decisions. Danielle was the better player overall, but Jason more than pulled his weight for their alliance.

By the way I think Boogie been an undeserving winner is already a popular opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should there be a popular opinions thread? Or will it turn into a Jen BB8 Shrine?

And Dan BB10 was annoying too (good player, STOP SHOUTING!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should there be a popular opinions thread? Or will it turn into a Jen BB8 Shrine?

And Dan BB10 was annoying too (good player, STOP SHOUTING!)

I may personally make it a Keesha shrine :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may personally make it a Keesha shrine :p

I loved Keesha! And Libra :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Keesha! And Libra :o

:D:D:D Yay on both parts :D

I will be absolutely horrified if Keesha isnt on the next Allstars series. :eek: I think i'd actually go to America and slap that Allison woman myself! :D