Options

Could Danielle have had a twin? EE

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
Archie was evil and you could well believe him giving a twin away too. Maybe the Danielle actress could return, or this time it could be a guy, seducing Kat's secret son, much to the horror of the Slater / Mitchell clan.

Comments

• Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Please no
    Lauren Crace returning as Danielle's Twin would actually tempt me to just turn it off altogether
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every character should have a secret twin.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D

Loving your work Starry. Bring on Nathaniel!
  • Options
    VIP101VIP101 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have been better if Ronnie had the secret twin.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Nooo, its bad enough with Kat's secret twin!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Angie Watts to have a twin!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    I want Angie Watts to have a twin!

Maybe that's how Kathy comes back, it was her twin who died in the car crash. Cindy and Pat had twins too.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Maybe that's how Kathy comes back, it was her twin who died in the car crash. Cindy and Pat had twins too.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Wilmot Brown was actually an evil genius who was experimenting with cloning so that he could get cheap staff for his chain of wine bars. Once he was arrested 'Project X' was wound down. Stacey Slater being a nosey sort, found the key to this experimentalfacility . Mad scientist Beaconboof has cranked it into gear again in his lifetime quest to find Epiphany Mitchell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    no, all this twin stuff is nonsense Lol
  • Options
    fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for them doing this twist with Kat, it could've worked for Ronnie/Danielle.

But now its been done with Kat, it'd be too contrived and coincidental to be done with Ronnie too
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing would surprise me
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Maybe everyone has a secret twin and they can do a spin off soap with the twins living on another square?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Maybe everyone has a secret twin and they can do a spin off soap with the twins living on another square?

or on the moon with the Clangers :D
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    You see, that's the trouble with this kind of twist. It happens and people jump on it as a way to bring their favourite character back from the dead. You can't dismiss it by saying "they're dead" because now we have the precedent of Kathy. You can't dismiss it by saying "but carol and terry, ronnie or Archie etc, etc would have mentioned a twin and never did" because the answer is "they didn't know, just like kat didn't know".

Grrrrrr.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Conspiracy theories are getting a little out of hand on this forum lately. I think the presence of Kathy and the Kat twist has sent everyone on here absolutely bonkers.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Nooo, its bad enough with Kat's secret twin!:o

Agreed.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Wilmot Brown was actually an evil genius who was experimenting with cloning so that he could get cheap staff for his chain of wine bars. Once he was arrested 'Project X' was wound down. Stacey Slater being a nosey sort, found the key to this experimentalfacility . Mad scientist Beaconboof has cranked it into gear again in his lifetime quest to find Epiphany Mitchell.

More believable than most of the twists surrounding the Carter family, I am all for it.,
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Secret twins are a staple of US soaps but haven't really happened over here although under DTC who knows.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy, Dean's baby, Sharon's Dad, Kat's son, that should be enough for now.Leave Danielle RIP!
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I wanted Lauren Crace back, Danielle shouldn't have been killed off in the first place. Another secret baby/twin storyline will be too much.