Options

EastEnders' Richard Blackwood: Vincent is a new kind of villain. (spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    :o:D

I like that idea!

Vincent seems the type to do that too

At the very least he could tie him to a chair and play him richard blackwood's "Oh we love you RB, we check you every day on MTV" Song to him over and over again :p

:D:D! What an awful song! Surely listening to that over and over again would kill him :D.

I'm really eager to hear more from Kim's "covered in blood" anecdote - an appetizer for when he gets round to Charlie.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A new kind of villain? I'll believe it when I see it. EE has had some great villains over the years. I'm not sure if Vincent can bring anything new to the table. But that said, I hope he is a fun villain with an interesting backstory that draws us into the character. We've had a fair few one-dimensional cartoon villains in recent years such as Derek, Yusuf and Carl. I would like Vincent to hark back to the more subtle, complex villains like Steve Owen and Den Watts.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D:D! What an awful song! Surely listening to that over and over again would kill him :D.

I'm really eager to hear more from Kim's "covered in blood" anecdote - an appetizer for when he gets round to Charlie.

:o:o:o

I didn't see that episode where she mentioned that. Sounds very sinister and dark which I love :D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o:o

I didn't see that episode where she mentioned that. Sounds very sinister and dark which I love :D

Yes it was very dark, I love things like that as well, a good disturbing horror film is one of my greatest pleasures in life. :cool:

I just hope he is not quickly weakened so that you know who can 'own' him.

Check your PM by the way. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Richard will be making an appearance in tonight's episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So far so good. Seems to be genuine chemistry
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Allo blue eyes " 😃

There was definite spark age there GI
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone think Vincent was actually the unseen fella on Kim's phone which Denise saw? They didn't show it, but I think it might be a cover story that it was one of her gay friends.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    "Allo blue eyes " 😃

There was definite spark age there GI

Them two have defiantly had sexy times together!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Them two have defiantly had sexy times together!

She checked him every day on top of the TV 😃
  • Options
    SmallandcuteSmallandcute Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Im wondering if vincent was the one to kill nick as ronnie wanted him gone and he was the dealer that dot went to as you never saw who the dealer was. It was shown on live week that last year he gave her a gun and in the card he sent last week it read i heard- im sorry but you do still owe me so im wondering if thats reference to nick cos ronnie is usually really good at not owing anything to anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im wondering if vincent was the one to kill nick as ronnie wanted him gone and he was the dealer that dot went to as you never saw who the dealer was. It was shown on live week that last year he gave her a gun and in the card he sent last week it read i heard- im sorry but you do still owe me so im wondering if thats reference to nick cos ronnie is usually really good at not owing anything to anyone.

Good call! I speculated that he might have been Lucy's dealer via Peter, but when it turned out he wasn't - it threw me off of thinking he was a drug dealer altogether. I think you might be right though!
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent and Ronnie love it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow. I wouldn't have thought of that but that would make sense. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Roncent!
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vincent's connection with both Kim and Ronnie is seeming more and more like a happy coincidence. He is still a mystery, but (I wish they'd get on with it) I'm excited to know more.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realise that Richard Blackwood's step sister is Naomi Campbell. Couldn't she have lent him some money during his really bad phase lol?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise that Richard Blackwood's step sister is Naomi Campbell. Couldn't she have lent him some money during his really bad phase lol?

I doubt Naomi Campbell is the type care about step family. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roncent!

Or vinnie :p
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought along the same lines but I read DTC say something like Vincent lives off the square and he is well off so I went off the idea and started thinking he was involved with Carl but I think you could be right although I doubt that was his flat Dot went to but he still could be dealer. I,m really enjoying him so far he has some serious chemistry going on with Ronnie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or vinnie :p

Or Vonny even! 'omage to the mother-in-law.:D I miss Mrs Doyle:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or Vonny even! 'omage to the mother-in-law.:D I miss Mrs Doyle:cry:

Me too. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too. :(

Hopefully she'll be back. Yvonne Cotton has to be one of the best DTC characters during his reign as exec. I want Yvonne back living with her mother-in-law! There are a heap of storylines she would nicely slot into.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First impressions have been pretty good, I want to know more about him and Kim though.