Options

Chris Brown Tour 09

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jaded81Jaded81 Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well did you read that particular review? Because the guy writing it was clearly a fan of Usher.
  • Options
    mattthemolemattthemole Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    I'm going to see Chris Bown in Birmingham on wednesday..can't wait, especially if Rihanna's going to be there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    rainbow21 wrote: »
    I went last night...it was amazin..one of the best concerts I have ever been too..
    Did anyone go to the after show party..some man was taking photos and wondered if anyone knew what website I can view them on as I never found out last night..

What was the after show party like?
  • Options
    phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^6 did you go Manchester?
    i did last night and was great,support act was utter shit,
    said bobby someone was in the house :S i couldnt catch that
    and JLS from x factor were in the audience :d
    and chris and rihanna were seen yesterday in trafford centre lol :@ hehe
    but rihanna didnt perform :(
  • Options
    StrawberryheartStrawberryheart Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went last night at The 02, WOW, well I have never been to a concert where the atmosphere was like I was in this massive Club, It was great show and I had one of the best seats in the arena, I was on my feet constantly singing along, I had a great time, my friend thought it was wicked.

I saw one of the girls from The Saturday's there too and I went to the after party, after the concert.That was crazy, There was photographers taking pictures of the crowds, I got snapped a lot, Rihanna was there too, she kept hugging Chris, very clingly indeed, She is so into him, I have to say Masterstepz one of the DJ's at the after party certainly knows how to get the crowd going, what a night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I went to the o2 :D was amazing loved the atmosphere
    the interaction with the crowd was fantastic
    got some great pics which im surprised about considering most the crowd were singing/dancing away
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His glasgow gig was awesome

Rihanna was there - but she did NOT sing anything with him

she was watching a good bit from the mixer desk area - most people will have seen that

I work there, and she was supposed to sing but decided against it as she has a cole-sore on her mouth............. Diva anyone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I work there, and she was supposed to sing but decided against it as she has a cole-sore on her mouth............. Diva anyone?

just a bit but she sang two songs at the gig i went to so i dont mind her being a diva:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did u get invited to the after show party ???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    RocaBoi18 wrote: »
    How did u get invited to the after show party ???
    It was a public event you could buy tickets
  • Options
    mattthemolemattthemole Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Went to see Chris Brown on wednesday at Birmingham NIA. It was a really good concert, liked his entrance. Good atmosphere, especially when the crowd sang Jordin Sparks's bits to 'No Air'. We were really close to the tilting disc thing, so had an amazing view and got some good photos when he was on there.. Rihanna didn't perform, so was a little bit disappointed with that as their performance together would have been great!
    Overall was really impressed with him singing and dancing live