Woman Rings Ambulance Because She's Cold

2»

Comments

• manics2003manics2003 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MUppett people should be fined when they do this.
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahem Pamela, I'm a northerner and I could easily pass for ten years younger than I am!

It's us proper southerners who look really old, all the sun just wrinkles you!!

I'm off up north in an hour or so. We're going to York for the long weekend. I'm excited, I've never been before.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely her age is a typo? Stupid woman. I hate people who waste the emergency services time.
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    I'll reiterate everyone else...she's 46!! :eek: Bloody hell it is grim up north.

She must have had a helluva tough paper round! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just called one too. I don't fancy what I have in for lunch. :sleep:
  • MisanthropeMisanthrope Posts: 5,531
    Forum Member
    ardwark wrote: »
    I've just called one too. I don't fancy what I have in for lunch. :sleep:

Good plan. They're sure to take you to some hospital food, that stuff is awesome.
  • Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do these blatantly racist people always deny it? Is it just the case that being racist requires someone to be so stupid that they don't know the definition of the word? Or is it because even racists know that it is an indefensible position to take so they deny it.

Couldn't there be a community sentance for this sort of thing that fitted the crime. Perhaps she should be made to clean up after drunks at a&e on a weekend or have to do something for families who have lost someone because an ambulance wasn't available.

At least offences like this should carry the penalty of a compulsary course of the antabuse drug that makes people violently ill at the slightest whiff of booze.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell, I hope I don't go that way by the time I'm 46. :eek:

And what a stupid woman for wasting the emergency services time. She deserved everything she got.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do these blatantly racist people always deny it? Is it just the case that being racist requires someone to be so stupid that they don't know the definition of the word? Or is it because even racists know that it is an indefensible position to take so they deny it.

Couldn't there be a community sentance for this sort of thing that fitted the crime. Perhaps she should be made to clean up after drunks at a&e on a weekend or have to do something for families who have lost someone because an ambulance wasn't available.

At least offences like this should carry the penalty of a compulsary course of the antabuse drug that makes people violently ill at the slightest whiff of booze.

I like the idea of those sorts of appropriate sentencing. It is a positive thing and much more effective than fines that people often don't pay anyway cos they have no money.
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she could be Adrian Chiles' sister. :D
    Are we sure it's not actually Adrian Chiles in disguise...?;)

Anyway, ridiculous waste of Emergency Services' time. I'm surprised they even sent an ambulance.

My brother works for the police and used to do 999 calls. Once a Nigerian man rang to say that there were flying ants on the Edgware Road and to send the police. My brother told him to eff off for wasting police time and his superior agreed with him.
  • NestNest Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flyingv wrote: »
    Are we sure it's not actually Adrian Chiles in disguise...?;)

In disguise ... ? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Wow, just wow!
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit off topic but when I used to volunteer with the Samaritans I got a call from a woman who said she was ringing because she needed some help filling in her passport application form!
  • CrazySingerGalCrazySingerGal Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    She looks more like 56!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit off topic but when I used to volunteer with the Samaritans I got a call from a woman who said she was ringing because she needed some help filling in her passport application form!
    Ah now I can sympathise there, those bloody forms do make you feel suicidal:D
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah now I can sympathise there, those bloody forms do make you feel suicidal:D

I suggested she should go for a little trip to the post office!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suggested she should go for a little trip to the post office!
    Good idea, it's worth paying the extra to use the check and send service.:)

Ok back on topic - is it alcohol that has made the ambulance caller look so fricking ancient or just bad genes?
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes should be fined wasting bloody time to the emergency services
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    46? Maybe it's her IQ
  • AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, I'm 46 in 5 months and I look nowhere near that haggard.Keep off the booze & ****!
  • JamieRoss1988JamieRoss1988 Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable! While she was wasting paramedics time, someone with a genuine emergency could have been getting their help.