EE-Kate Williams AKA Liz Turner

EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me or is Kate Williams who plays Liz Turner in EE actually a fantastic actress:D

I think she is great,especially the way she handles the emotional scenes in EE:D

She was fantastic when she went for Denise:D loved it

I think it is very disappointing that EE axed her character,she could have done so much in the soap

fantastic actress if u ask me:D

Also i always wonder why DS never have anything to say about her,theres never any reportsd or sources about her on this its like she doesnt exist on Digital Spy:cry:

what does everyone else think,should she have a future in Albert Square or not?

Comments

• rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes ok but they could replace her with some who is as equally as good or even better in the same age bracket! so its no great loss
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a brilliant actress. Such a waste to see her go!
  • PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amzamzamzamza : orgasms :
  • coffee_monstercoffee_monster Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    She had a great rapport with Owen; I think they worked really well together on-screen. I quite enjoy watching her interaction with Libby sometimes. It's a shame she's going, but I guess she knows what happened to Owen, so there is no need for her to stay...:(
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,544
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is Kate Williams who plays Liz Turner in EE actually a fantastic actress:D

I think she is great,especially the way she handles the emotional scenes in EE:D

She was fantastic when she went for Denise:D loved it

I think it is very disappointing that EE axed her character,she could have done so much in the soap

fantastic actress if u ask me:D

Also i always wonder why DS never have anything to say about her,theres never any reportsd or sources about her on this its like she doesnt exist on Digital Spy:cry:

what does everyone else think,should she have a future in Albert Square or not?

Well everyone, did you know, that Kate William and Rudolph Walker have worked together in the 70's in a 8 series run of a comedy called Love Thy Neighbour?

Kate Williams was very good then and I find it so heartning that they are reunited in EE, anmd I think the producers deliberatly have got them in the storylines they have so to let them work together again, which is such a nice thing to do.

I liked Love Thy Neighbour, I love British Comedy generally, it was always a controversial programme, but it reflected in the lightest way, the kind of things that where going on at the time.

Its a shame they didn't bring in Kate Williams in earlier, I'd love to see other members of the Love Thy Neighbour cast appear in EE akongside Rudolph, those that are stil alive that is.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's a fantastic actress.

She was really good in 'Widows' too.
    Forum Member
    I get the strongest impression that a lot of posters/viewers are unaware that Kate and Rudolph worked together before, though they where not man and wife in Love Thy Neighbour, they did work close together.

I remember when I bought one of the series in a HMV, and the massive surprised reaction of the assiatant when he looked at the cover and saw a younger Rudolph/Patrick on the cover. He actually said out loud to a colleauge, OMG, its Patrick from EE! He doesn't really look that different at all.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really sad she's leaving. I loved her in Family Affairs too. She was very good with the younger actors particularly.

I hope they see sense, and bring her back, and maybe bring in some more of her relatives.
    Forum Member
    I didn't think her acting last night was good atall actually, another no tears in a crying scene. I know its hard to do, but they gotta try harder on this on EE, too many actors are crying without tears!
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a fantastic actress.

She was really good in 'Widows' too.

Just got the dvds for series 1 & 2. New I recognised her from somewhere! I've got brilliant memories of these two series and in general they still hold up! Love Dolly Rawlins! Ann Mitchell was in EE as well, in 2001. Cant remember her though:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    mr muggles wrote: »
    Just got the dvds for series 1 & 2. New I recognised her from somewhere! I've got brilliant memories of these two series and in general they still hold up! Love Dolly Rawlins! Ann Mitchell was in EE as well, in 2001. Cant remember her though:confused:

She was Roy's wife I think.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was Roy's wife I think.
    Ta for that!
    Did she play to type (ie Dolly), or was she a different type of character?
  • qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes great actress - hope we see her again before too long!!
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great actress, poor character. They should have given her another role.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aw she is a goodun! seen her in blackpool yesterday lol
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's one of the best in EE atm
  • RichuptonRichupton Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was working on EE during her last scene - and I'm sure that my applause at the end of the speeches really made her day :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love Liz, I just wish she was used more