Options

What a vicious bitch Cheryl is

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, if I am in the minority then why is Cheryl the countrys sweetheart. She has a massive following and if you want the proof, just look at how many albums and singles that she has sold in the last month. Having a number 1 with both and also signing a multi million deal in the States!

I dont think that I need to say anymore!

Because peep have there head in the clouds and can not see kak for what it is .......she has showed signs before never mind showing that she can be a thug.......and who's country sweetheart?,,,r u for real, and i bet she has got less fans now........:).......however i live in the real world and not easily led by the way tv media will try to portray someone ;)
  • Options
    silkdragonsilkdragon Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if I am in the minority then why is Cheryl the countrys sweetheart. She has a massive following and if you want the proof, just look at how many albums and singles that she has sold in the last month. Having a number 1 with both and also signing a multi million deal in the States!

I dont think that I need to say anymore!

Perhaps that is the problem, she is getting too big for her boots, perhaps she thinks she is so perfect that she can belittle
    someone in front of the nation. You'll be saying next that she was in order hitting that black lady in the mouth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    that's just pathetic bringing that up

wagner is an obnoxious arse hole - i can' believe people want him to win

Why is bringing up the fact that Cheryl is a nasty hypocritical thug who likes to beat up people who irritate her pathetic? I rather think your post is pathetic for your baseless abuse of Wagner. Go take a look in a mirror.
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree to an extent but wagner is lucky to be on the show

yes probably but she still shouldnt have said it. :D
    It only damaged herself when she was really hoping she'd turn the audience against him which didnt work because of his great reply back to her. She's making it really personal when she does that which shouldnt really be happening?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    She's ultra defensive her attack was not justified and hopefully she loses a lot of support. she didnt even say sorry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    that isnt my point and you know it. however badly he sang thats no reason for her to say that. it wasnt the time or place cant you get that?

I think it was exactly the right time and place -apart from the fact he has been taken out the house for HIS BULLYING,GROPING ETC !
    She probably has spoken to him about it beforehand -but he is so up himself he probably gave her a mouthful backstage -he seems to be that sort of creep.
  • Options
    fiftieschildfiftieschild Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Sorry but DS is an irrelevant forum with extreme views on all sides, Cheryl, bless her, is by any ones standards a very successful young woman.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fussy wrote: »
    Because peep have there head in the clouds and can not see kak for what it is .......she has showed signs before never mind showing that she can be a thug.......and who's country sweetheart?,,,r u for real, and i bet she has got less fans now........:).......however i live in the real world and not easily led by the way tv media will try to portray someone ;)

If that is what you want to believe then fine, but I personally think that all these same people that hate Cheryl so much need to look at themselves first. I have never hated anybody in my life and I see no reason for why the nastyness towards Cheryl at all. I find the whole business quite disgusting and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, just as the hate for Katie does!

I have no feelings for Wagner at all, I just think that he is just a very bad singer and should not be in the contest, after all it is a singing contest and if it is true about all the fuss that Wagner has caused in the house and at the studios then he should get the boot for that alone!
  • Options
    mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was totally unprofessional
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a nasty underhanded thing to do on Cheryl's part. She is supposed to be the professional experienced judge commenting on the performance!

But instead she chose to launch a vicious attack in public and on live TV on Wagner about something which may or may not have been said/happened. She will always be a nasty person, its just who she is and its how she's lasted so long in the business.

Eventually though, it will backfire massively and she will be left with nothing again, and that spectacle did nothing to help her in any way. SMH :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    It was a nasty underhanded thing to do on Cheryl's part. She is supposed to be the professional experienced judge commenting on the performance!

But instead she chose to launch a vicious attack in public and on live TV on Wagner about something which may or may not have been said/happened. :

agree with this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silkdragon wrote: »
    Perhaps that is the problem, she is getting too big for her boots, perhaps she thinks she is so perfect that she can belittle
    someone in front of the nation. You'll be saying next that she was in order hitting that black lady in the mouth.

I dont agree. If it is true how awful Wagner has been to all the other contestants maybe Cheryl was just trying to put him in line and trying to stop him from being so nasty himself!

As for the old, old story of the toilet attendant, that is long and gone and nobody knows the full extent to what went on, other than who was there! This old story comes up, time and time again. One wrong thing that Cheryl done does not make her a monster that some people are trying to portray on here. People need to put things into perspective!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    Funny isnt it..how we are told time and time again not to believe any of the stuff in the papers about cher or katie...yet when its something about her, she not only believes it but also decides to use the show to attempt to belittle one of the contestants. Kinda backfired though :D

Was JUST about to post this! So the stories about Katie and Cher are not to be believed, but when Wagner slags of The Almighty, it's true? She's a tool! And an extremely unprofessional tool at that - she should have kept her grievance to the dressing room instead of keeping it for live TV. Little chav!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that is what you want to believe then fine, but I personally think that all these same people that hate Cheryl so much need to look at themselves first. I have never hated anybody in my life and I see no reason for why the nastyness towards Cheryl at all. I find the whole business quite disgusting and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, just as the hate for Katie does!

I have no feelings for Wagner at all, I just think that he is just a very bad singer and should not be in the contest, after all it is a singing contest and if it is true about all the fuss that Wagner has caused in the house and at the studios then he should get the boot for that alone!

FFFF........thats fine then , totally justifies Cheryl to have a lil ngo then on live tv...totally understand "NOT".....:rolleyes:.....but go on she only been in the media and a so called "PROFESIONAL" for so long :rolleyes: again...........ill have to give up cuz it really is pathetic how peep have been brought up.....ill blame ur mom and dad .......sorry but TMO ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but DS is an irrelevant forum with extreme views on all sides, Cheryl, bless her, is by any ones standards a very successful young woman.

Well said!
  • Options
    fiftieschildfiftieschild Posts: 393
    Forum Member

But instead she chose to launch a vicious attack in public and on live TV on Wagner about something which may or may not have been said/happened. She will always be a nasty person, its just who she is and its how she's lasted so long in the business.

Eventually though, it will backfire massively and she will be left with nothing again, and that spectacle did nothing to help her in any way. SMH :rolleyes:
    She will always be a nasty person, its just who she is and its how she's lasted so long in the business.

Of course none of the other judges ever give nasty comments?

And of course the fact the comments were correct don't matter

And who are you to say a person I assume you don't know has always been nasty.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    Why is bringing up the fact that Cheryl is a nasty hypocritical thug who likes to beat up people who irritate her pathetic? I rather think your post is pathetic for your baseless abuse of Wagner. Go take a look in a mirror.

Just because I don't like wagner I am told to look in a miror?

that's ****ing ridiculous- i'm not going to like wagner just because other ppl do

I FIIND HIM OBNOXIOUS- so what?

He's shit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member

Are you 5 years old or something?

1. Other judges don't tend to refer to spurious stories in the tabloid press, especially when they are known for decrying stories in the tabloid press for their inaccuracy

2. Other judges don't launch personal attacks on performers

3. She beats people up in toilets - she is nasty and has been for several years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fussy wrote: »
    FFFF........thats fine then , totally justifies Cheryl to have a lil ngo then on live tv...totally understand "NOT".....:rolleyes:.....but go on she only been in the media and a so called "PROFESIONAL" for so long :rolleyes: again...........ill have to give up cuz it really is pathetic how peep have been brought up.....ill blame ur mom and dad .......sorry but TMO ;)

Right, I am probably old enough to be your mum, I have 4 grown up, very grounded sons, that have better manners than a lot of people on here and would never vent the bile that goes on, on here either. The constant roll of the eyes says it all really! You call that pathetic?
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes judges have given nasty comments, but they have always kept it relatively professional, and have never accused contestants of slander and/or launched personal attacks on the contestants.

As for Cheryl, its a well known fact that she is not the nice as pie Geordie lass she's made out to be. You only have to look at her criminal convictions and various media spats. Work it out :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catwoman4 wrote: »
    I think it was exactly the right time and place -apart from the fact he has been taken out the house for HIS BULLYING,GROPING ETC !
    She probably has spoken to him about it beforehand -but he is so up himself he probably gave her a mouthful backstage -he seems to be that sort of creep.

no all you're saying is you dislike him which you make very clear so you think its ok for her to do what she did. i dunno who your favorite is on the show but dont be a hypocrite because if cheryl had done the same to your most liked you'd be hopping mad. it doesnt matter who she said it too it was totally unproffessional and uncalled for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catwoman4 wrote: »
    Where can anyone say Cheryl is bitchy ?
    Read your own threads-bitchiness doesn''t come into it -you are like a lynching squad -very nasty lot on here .

Well said. But I fear you're p*ssing in the wind with this lot.

Cheryl was absolutely right to pick up that vile creature on what he said. His defence of "I didn't know it was a journalist I was talking to" was pathetic. If I have a criticism of Cheryl - and by the way, I'm actually on team Dannii and am no huge fan of Cheryl's - it's that she didn't go far enough.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nodders wrote: »
    Are you 5 years old or something?

1. Other judges don't tend to refer to spurious stories in the tabloid press, especially when they are known for decrying stories in the tabloid press for their inaccuracy

2. Other judges don't launch personal attacks on performers

3. She beats people up in toilets - she is nasty and has been for several years.

she beats ppl up every day does she? LMAO

Wgner's ex wife said he beat her up- yet ppl dismiss that immediately
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl made a complete arse of herself tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes judges have given nasty comments, but they have always kept it relatively professional, and have never accused contestants of slander and/or launched personal attacks on the contestants.

As for Cheryl, its a well known fact that she is not the nice as pie Geordie lass she's made out to be. You only have to look at her criminal convictions and various media spats. Work it out :rolleyes:

Hmmmm... I wonder how many people on this thread tonight making wild references to Cheryl's "criminal convictions" are whiter-than-white? Though, of course, that irony will be lost on most of them...