The Only Way is Essex

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Jackie Collins on Loose Women saying she caught TOWIE last night and was riveted :D:D:D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too. It still makes me laugh now, even reading it wrote in your post had me in hysterics.

:D:D:D i was laughing typing the post out, everytime i see Harry i think of that now:D
  • SadPeterPanSadPeterPan Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    When are Lauren and Sam are going to have a full on scrap? I bet Lauren is gagging for one. I wonder if the producers have told them to not speak about each other or fight on twitter to save all the action for the show.
  • Arthur.CrumbleArthur.Crumble Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does Mark see in Lauren?

Marks Mum seems devoid of any empathy or compassion and obviously hates Lauren

Mark and Sam seem an ideal couple
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    Anyone know how long this series lasts for? When is the last episode?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D:D i was laughing typing the post out, everytime i see Harry i think of that now:D

I tried to pass this gem of knowledge onto my oh but he wasn't sure who Jack ryder was so it was wasted on him really. I'll have to google a picture of him so he can see who I mean.
    When are Lauren and Sam are going to have a full on scrap? I bet Lauren is gagging for one. I wonder if the producers have told them to not speak about each other or fight on twitter to save all the action for the show.

I know last night I was so hoping that Lauren would walk in when Mark and Sam were having that 'private' chat. It would have started the mother of all cat fights. There is definately going to be some sort of bust up btween the two before the series ends.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Lauren G annoys me even more after each episode.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I

I know last night I was so hoping that Lauren would walk in when Mark and Sam were having that 'private' chat. It would have started the mother of all cat fights. There is definately going to be some sort of bust up btween the two before the series ends.

I think Sam would run a mile, she's always making catty remarks about Lauren behind her back but Sam's the loser. At least Lauren says what she thinks, she wasn't afraid of speaking her mind to Mark's family.

Sam is a classic BOBWFOCW, what was she wearing at the engagement party :eek:

Mark's mum and sister and gran are beginning to annoy me, Mark's their little prince who's too good for anyone :rolleyes:
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I agree with the comments about Mark's mum, Carol. She's seems like a nasty piece of work!!
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I think Sam would run a mile, she's always making catty remarks about Lauren behind her back but Sam's the loser. At least Lauren says what she thinks, she wasn't afraid of speaking her mind to Mark's family.

Mark's mum and sister and gran are beginning to annoy me, Mark's their little prince who's too good for anyone :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I really like Lauren.
    Forum Member
    Nanny Pat is really start to get on my nerves too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Lauren G annoys me even more after each episode.

I know !! her snidey,smug face really annoyed me last night ~ but I did love it when she when to the botox party and said' can I come to this party I don't have fake boobs ' and sombody else piped up' youv'e had your nose done havn't you? ' LOL busted :D
    Forum Member
    BluseyLou wrote: »
    I know !! her snidey,smug face really annoyed me last night ~ but I did love it when she when to the botox party and said' can I come to this party I don't have fake boobs ' and sombody else piped up' youv'e had your nose done havn't you? ' LOL busted :D

Lol I loved that bit too! I'm really starting to warm to billie after each episode. Still loving Arg and Sam too. Not so much of Lucy this series so far?
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nanny Pat is really start to get on my nerves too.

Yes, what's happened to nice Nanny Pat? She has no respect for her future granddaughter-in-law at all, shame to see as I liked her last series. I'd long forgot about sausage plaits until she reminded me, I made one in Home Economics at high school. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People seem to forget that Mark's family have known Lauren for 9 years. We don't know the whole history and there could be good reason for them to be so cold towards her.
  • James TJames T Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought last night's episode suffered somewhat for the lack of the pure comedy gold that is Joey Essex — although Arg trying to get on the horse was some consolation! :D
  • AppleTangoAppleTango Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are Lauren and Sam are going to have a full on scrap?

They're best friends in real life. They'll only have a row if the writers tell them to.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    James T wrote: »
    I thought last night's episode suffered somewhat for the lack of the pure comedy gold that is Joey Essex — although Arg trying to get on the horse was some consolation! :D

:D:DYes i was hoping he would try to woo sam with some thomas the tank strawberry yoghurts again:D
  • RoyalPRoyalP Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Gameranger wrote: »
    Jackie Collins on Loose Women saying she caught TOWIE last night and was riveted :D:D:D

I saw a little of last night's episode and also found it strangely watchable.
    Is it for real or is is scripted?
    Surely there cant be so many fake people living in one place , can there?
  • aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think somewhere in the world a pair of tree trunks is missing. Lauren Goodger clearly stole them.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,403
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    TOWIE is a horrible addiction but I can't get enough of it,

Mark's mother is vile though. :eek:

Its great isn't it.

I agree about Mark's mum too. The mother-in-law from hell that one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James T wrote: »

:D

Did anyone catch the obvious bum stunt doubles for Arg and Mark, ending the spa scene's? I nearly fell off my chair seeing Arg's "bum" extra, he was clearly a lot bigger that Arg. His weight really is becoming the crux of his comedy lately, i just hope isnt too sensitive about it. Bless him! :p

I agree. I actually felt for Sam at the beginning of this series when she admitted her feelings to him not really knowing where she stood. Only to be rejected. But now, she's becoming really irritating and looking desperate. Will this woman ever take no for an answer. Every Sam/Mark scene is becoming increasing awkward, and making her look worse.

As for his families attitude, the suggestion Lauran was just as bad as Mark last series was hilarious. I must've missed those episodes where Lauran lied and cheated. :rolleyes:

This will probably be unpopular but i really can't stand Nanny Pat. She's believed her own hype from last year, always unattractive to see. I forgave the reference "putting it in her book" a couple of eps ago, but now the OK magazine comments have just put me off. C'mon Nanny p, get those feet back on the ground love! :p Much perfer Lydia's mam. Jaaaaay-mes!! TEAM LYDIA'S MAM! All the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I loved that bit too! I'm really starting to warm to billie after each episode. Still loving Arg and Sam too. Not so much of Lucy this series so far?

I love all the girls apart from Lauren G who I can't stand and all of the blokes except for Kirk
    Orin wrote: »
    Peop.le seem to forget that Mark's family have known Lauren for 9 years. We don't know the whole history and there could be good reason for them to be so cold towards her.

Exactly!! ~ Nobody knows what went on before TOWIE started ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RoyalP wrote: »
    I saw a little of last night's episode and also found it strangely watchable.
    Is it for real or is is scripted?
    Surely there cant be so many fake people living in one place , can there?

None of it is scripted but some scenario's are set up for entertainment purposes .
  • SadPeterPanSadPeterPan Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    This kid needs his own Saturday night tv show on ITV1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvBR484sCeM
This discussion has been closed.