All Star Mr And Mrs 2009

samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was just on SROAudiences and saw that starting this weekend they are filming the new series of All Star Mr and Mrs. I believe a total of 10 episodes are being filmed with 4 taping this weekend.

Out of the 9 guests revealed, some of the names were Anne Kirkbride, Gaynor Faye, Shaun Williamson, Lee Ryan, Brigitte Neilsen and Peter Shilton (who I have absolutely no idea who he is) and 3 others.

Comments

• Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Peter Shilton is England's most capped goalkeeper.

Is the show still done by Phillp Schofield and Fern Britton?
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »

Out of the 9 guests revealed, some of the names were Anne Kirkbride, Gaynor Faye, Shaun Williamson, Lee Ryan, Brigitte Neilsen and Peter Shilton (who I have absolutely no idea who he is) and 3 others.

You quote that load OF Z league nonentities and you have no idea who Peter Shilton is??:eek:

Good lord!
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I am Canadian, so I wouldn't know who Peter Shilton or some of the those other Lords and Sirs were. Who is Lord David Steel? But I do love Coronation Street.

Did anyone go to the tapings tonight?
    http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=304
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I simply cannot wait for this show to start - sounds like it's going to be cracking. Fern is just sooo funny isn't she? and the "rapport" she has with Philip and the guests is uncanny. I was going to watch The Wire or Sopranos box sets in coming months but now i know not only this but also Benidorm are coming on ITV screens I guess I will have to shelve those plans. Thanks for the info.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I went to the taping this evening and it was really good fun. The guests were Anne Kirkbride (Deirdre from Corrie) and her husband David Beckett, Stirling Moss and his wife Susie, and the former children's TV presenter Angellica Bell and her boyfriend former children's TV presenter and current GMTV presenter Michael Underwood. Fern and Philip were also there and in top form.
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to the taping this evening and it was really good fun. The guests were Anne Kirkbride (Deirdre from Corrie) and her husband David Beckett, Stirling Moss and his wife Susie, and the former children's TV presenter Angellica Bell and her boyfriend former children's TV presenter and current GMTV presenter Michael Underwood. Fern and Philip were also there and in top form.

Oh doubtless they just have such great chemistry.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's one hell of a list of Z-listers there, bar Peter Shilton - England's most capped player/goalkeeper of all time. Surprising that he's taking part in this nonsense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    It appears that I may be going to the worst recording of the lot. I have no idea who the hell Angela Griffin :confused: is and they have 2 "surprise" guests which indicates they haven't found anyone yet. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Angela Griffin is an actress, formerly from Coronation Street and now in Waterloo Road.

Sounds as if they're struggling to sign anybody up - add to that the fact Kate Garraway pulled out of the show following her husband's recent indiscretions.

It'd probably be less disingenuous if they ditched the 'All Star' from the title.
  • girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hang on a minute.:mad: Why do they keep letting this idiot on the TV? For a start he has only been going out with her for five minutes.
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    That's one hell of a list of Z-listers there, bar Peter Shilton - England's most capped player/goalkeeper of all time. Surprising that he's taking part in this nonsense.

its well known hes skint!

i think he had a gambling addiction a few years bk and blew all his cash so i guess he finally deciding to swallow his pride and become a "celeb" and cash in on these cheesy programmes :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I take it Phil and Fern will be on equal fees.
    Hope theres no "same sex" couples this time, had a bugger of a job explaining that to my eight year old.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang on a minute.:mad: Why do they keep letting this idiot on the TV? For a start he has only been going out with her for five minutes.

Apparently he was lusting after her when she was still married, as they'd been friends for a long time.

He's such an overexcitable wally. Very camp as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope theres no "same sex" couples this time, had a bugger of a job explaining that to my eight year old.:o

Two people who love each other of the same sex?

Burn them! :mad:

Tosser.
    Forum Member
    Slight over reaction there Woody!

Im from the live and let live brigade. just explaining what happened when same sex couples appeared on this show.

No need to appologise ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll just have to invite Chris Biggins onto the show again. :p
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    They'll just have to invite Chris Biggins onto the show again. :p

Havn't seen him on the telly in ages!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Expected guests are always subject to change, but as the guests expected to appear on the forthcoming shows are announced, we list them here.
    Saturday 25th April at 4.30pm: Liz Dawn & two surprise guests
    Saturday 25th April at 7.15pm: Rick Parfitt, Ulrika Jonsson and Alan Halsall & Lucy Jo
    Sunday 26th April at 4.30pm: Jimmy Osmond, Willie Thorne and a surprise guest
    Sunday 26th April at 7.15pm: Tina Hobley, Brian Blessed and Gary Lucy
    Monday 27th April at 5.45pm: Angela Griffin and two surprise guests
    Monday 27th April at 7.45pm: Donal Mcintyre and Eamonn Holmes & his wife Ruth Langsford

The show premieres on 2 May

That is from SROAudiences. BTW, if you click on top, there are guests listed for Fern's other panel show for the BBC, As seen on TV. (Some of the same guests)

I wonder why Angela Griffin and Tina Hobley are on. Isn't Tina still on Holby Cityon the BBC? I bet Corrie fans will be happy.

I kind of like the show. Ok it's not QI but it's just mindless fun. I used to watch the original show with my mom and it's kind of cute, good to kill time. I still like shows like QI where I learn something, but sometimes you just want to chill out and veg. You need to have these shows once in a while! :)
  • Katiie (:Katiie (: Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Mr and Mrs :D
    Can't wait for it to start :)
    I met Peter Shilton not long ago :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ulrika Jonsson....might have known she would turn up at some point - as long as she and Hubby No.3 haven't split up by then. :p
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Guest on is Sugababe Kiesha, she has been talking about it on twitter :)
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member

Isn't Angelica married to someone else I heard before? Have they divorced?
  • bluebitchboybluebitchboy Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael underwood??? No way is he straight....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone go tonight or is going this weekend? Just curious!
  • Faxy FowlerFaxy Fowler Posts: 17,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgracefully, only a few weeks after being originally shown, the Keith Duffy/Brigitte Nielsen and Peter Shilton one is being repeated.

That is outrageous for a Saturday night on the part of ITV.