Loose Women - Carol's Face...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
Forum Member
✭✭✭
has Carol Mcgiffin had some... ahem work done???? - just caught a bit of Loose Women after not having seen it for a while and she does look rather youthful and plump in the face... is it the work of a scalpel or just true love that is bringing the youthful glow to her face???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondered the same myself, but the haircut makes a difference.
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always thought that irrespective of age she has a face like a bum hole.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »

Actually her bum is a lot more attractive than her face...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00455/Carol-McGiffin_280_455979a.jpg

:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »

Well, we've seen quite a bit of that in recent times as well......:eek::D
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to think she was attractive in a funny way, but just lately I've thought she isn't ageing very well, getting a scraggy neck.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being ugly isn't a pre-requisite to getting on Loose Women, but it helps...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Being ugly isn't a pre-requisite to getting on Loose Women, but it helps...:)

Put your claws back in...
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    i think she has had something done
  • MariaellaMariaella Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they were discussing beauty and aging on the show, Carol stated that, since her 50th birthday is looming, she has embarked on non invasive facial treatments and is experimenting with hairstyles. She said that, when she was a bit younger, she didn't even bother getting her hair styled. (I remember the pudding bowl style in the early days of LW). I found this article:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1228517/This-Life-Carol-McGiffin.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has a face like a workmans toolbox..!
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CheekyTV wrote: »
    she has a face like a workmans toolbox..!

hEN'S ARSE? WELDER'S BENCH?

next.........?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a face like Louis Armstrong sucking on a Glacier mint with his foot stuck in a mantrap.

With an arse like that, though, I think I'd still give her a slice...
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks great for a 50-year-old.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure she has had "something" done either non invasive or the full works - whatever it is - her face looks a lot younger than usual, being a naturally slim(she never seems to have been bigger or heavier) she used to have that slightly drawn/sunken look to her face- well, no longer, gotta say whatever it is - the woman looks better than she has done in years.