greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pumpkin Pepper Leaf, Pumpy for short.
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's nice for them, especially as Jools has PCOS so struggled to conceive to start with. I can't bear the names they've given their kids though, what if they want to do something when they're older like be prime minister or top engineers or something. It would be embarrasing to go itno a situation like that and say your name is Daisy Boo. or Petal.
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    That's nice for them, especially as Jools has PCOS so struggled to conceive to start with. I can't bear the names they've given their kids though, what if they want to do something when they're older like be prime minister or top engineers or something. It would be embarrasing to go itno a situation like that and say your name is Daisy Boo. or Petal.

Not as bad as Fifi Trixie Belle though!
  • Options
    kjh84kjh84 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww he is cute, congrats to them all :D
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am lovin it sisis - daisyboo for pm!!
  • Options
    CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so sure the new baby would be another girl!

Congratulations to Jamie and Jools on their baby boy.
  • Options
    Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    heheh I know but it's the polite thing to say innit? Most babies basically look like phil mitchell (apart from mine when he was born obv ;) - he was the most beautiful baby on the planet!)

No that is incorrect since my two daughters and son were the most gorgeous babies ever born.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Not as bad as Fifi Trixie Belle though!

Sarah Palin beats them all with her five little treasure names!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Jamie and Jools!
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovely news, they can stop now! Congrats to J & J and the girls
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bristol, Piper, Track, Willow and Trigg. :)Sarah Palins

I can't wait to hear what the little baby boy's name is.
    My guess is:Oliver Oliver.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Bristol, Piper, Track, Willow and Trigg. :)Sarah Palins

I can't wait to hear what the little baby boy's name is.
    My guess is:Oliver Oliver.

:eek:............as in Michael?:confused:
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I'm going for Basil Parsley Foxglove

:D:D:D

The Olivers have named their latest arrival: Buddy. Basil is honestly a lot better than 'Buddy'.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Congrats to them. :)

He looks just like Jamie imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not nice to say I suppose at such a happy time but from knowing people including my husband who worked in the area they lived and had dealings with Jools Oliver she is an extremely rude woman who's only polite to other people if she thinks they're wealthy, this extends (especially actually) to children who might try and talk to or play with her children who 'aren't good enough'.

My husband saw a couple of encounters like this involving her and said she was 'aggressive'. One involved the child of one of his colleagues. When all she knew was that his mummy had him when she was in her teens and worked in a shop she'd chase him away from her kids. When she found out his Grandad owned the shop, several others on Hampstead High Street and mummy lived in their Hamptead mansion, was going out with a big DJ and was due to inherit a fair whack from the SA diamond trade suddenly he was allowed to play with her kids. Funny that....
  • Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamie Oliver and wife Jools have said they are "thrilled" after the birth of their longed-for son.

The new addition, Buddy, who was born naturally, weighed in at 6lb 9oz and is the couple's fourth child.

Continuing their tradition of unusual names the youngster has the middle name Bear.

A spokesman for the couple said: "The whole family is thrilled."

They had been hoping for a boy after three girls - Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo and Petal Blossom Rainbow.

The latest member of the Oliver family has also been given the name Maurice in honour of Jools's late father, who died in 1997 after a stroke.

The pair announced the birth on Twitter, with Jamie declaring: "It's a baby boy guys!!! We're all very happy, mum was amazing and both are well and happy."
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Buddy Bear'?? OK.......:p;)

I expect his arrival will be of a great relief to Jamie - a male ally in the house at last!! :D

Congrats to them.
  • Options
    allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not nice to say I suppose at such a happy time but from knowing people including my husband who worked in the area they lived and had dealings with Jools Oliver she is an extremely rude woman who's only polite to other people if she thinks they're wealthy, this extends (especially actually) to children who might try and talk to or play with her children who 'aren't good enough'.

My husband saw a couple of encounters like this involving her and said she was 'aggressive'. One involved the child of one of his colleagues. When all she knew was that his mummy had him when she was in her teens and worked in a shop she'd chase him away from her kids. When she found out his Grandad owned the shop, several others on Hampstead High Street and mummy lived in their Hamptead mansion, was going out with a big DJ and was due to inherit a fair whack from the SA diamond trade suddenly he was allowed to play with her kids. Funny that....

I can concur. Jamie is lovely but Jools........:mad:

Anyway, congrats on the lovely new little boy. He is a cutie.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmmm...interesting.
    Have detested him for yonks but knew nothing about her.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    I can concur. Jamie is lovely but Jools........:mad:

Anyway, congrats on the lovely new little boy. He is a cutie.

She is a bint. She came in and wanted something doing and they told her that it couldn't be done, wouldn't come out right might damage the thing she'd brought in and wouldn't look right if they did it. She insisted that they do it anyway, they said they'd try. They did it, came out and it looked crap. She threw a total hissy fit despite being told it wouldn't work and she was taking a risk, but the thing she brought in wasn't damaged, it just hadn't come out right. She had a right old hissy fit called them incompetents.

Came back in 3 weeks later with the same thing she'd tried to have redone at another shop who'd told her they could do it and had damaged it badly in the process asking them to fix the damage very shame faced, ha, ha, ha. Generally very rude and miserable was the verdict...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm...interesting.
    Have detested him for yonks but knew nothing about her.
    Thanks.

I think he's well intentioned but annoying and isn't the expert he'd like to think he was. I hate the pair of them's 'We are middle class, you should do what we do' shtick tiresome.
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the name Buddy. :o
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buddy Bear Oliver???

I much preferred lozenger's Basil Parsley Foxglove.