Options

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    Why is this idiot taking his hands off the steering wheel with his kids in the car

The abomination that is Andre is an arse..............that's why.

Poor kids.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kids have grown up so fast. Peter looks much happier and Emily seems a lovely woman and gets on very well with the children. Jnr and princess seem to care very much for Emily, was amusing seeing princess being a little hairdresser and making her pull faces. Nice to see how close and united family and friends are. Very to see Andrew having a difficult time, I so hope he has the strength to fight the cancer and I hope he is not in pain.
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Andre should be called the Pimp Daddy because that's what he does to those poor kids. Let him do a series without exploiting his children and see how he does.

Or even, Cash Daddy :D;)
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The background really should be orange, shouldn't it?

And the airbrushed, fake six-pack on the calendar... not to mention the hairy armpit to the fore of the picture are just 2 of many many reasons that will never make it's way into the Typo household.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the last few minutes as Mr Bennyboots watches Living La Vida Lemon..there's virtually no difference between docusoaps and their parodies now and Peter looks like he's dreaming of being Bruno Mars while coming across more and more like David Brent. Depressing. Were the last three minutes anything like the rest of the hour Lexi?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the last few minutes as Mr Bennyboots watches Living La Vida Lemon..there's virtually no difference between docusoaps and their parodies now and Peter looks like he's dreaming of being Bruno Mars while coming across more and more like David Brent. Depressing. Were the last three minutes anything like the rest of the hour Lexi?

It was like wading through rancid sickly decade-old treacle.

I can find 'funny' in most things but this was completely devoid of entertainment. The sickly factor is just off the scale.

Oh and Junior now has a full-time role as Pete's (scripted) sidekick.

For die-hard fans only.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The background really should be orange, shouldn't it?

And the airbrushed, fake six-pack on the calendar... not to mention the hairy armpit to the fore of the picture are just 2 of many many reasons that will never make it's way into the Typo household.

And not a kiddie in sight - it ain't natural :confused:... Now here's what Santa-Pezza will be bringing Emily as subtle preparation for the NYE surprise proposal [as reported in the national press]. Imho, the poster would go nicely with the gift mug and the pillowcase. *Sigh* - all that's missing from this stunning array of merchandise is the Pezza Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt and, of course,.....the Peter Andre Canvas ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It was like wading through rancid sickly decade-old treacle.

I can find 'funny' in most things but this was completely devoid of entertainment. The sickly factor is off the scale.

Oh and Junior now has a full-time role as Pete's (scripted) sidekick.

For die-hard fans only.

:( Sounds like a torturously saccharine hour, you must have a strong stomach.

1.1 million on the overnights apparently. It's a lot but his last series opened with 200,000 more viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( Sounds like a torturously saccharine hour, you must have a strong stomach.

1.1 million on the overnights apparently. It's a lot but his last series opened with 200,000 more viewers.

Not as strong as St Emily's. Hers must be made of steel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Not as strong as St Emily's. Hers must be made of steel.

Indeed......especially after all that accidental Alka Seltzer ingestion.

I have just made myself a little bit sick:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look where he was on the chart... apparently they have one for calendars and annuals... it said number 43 so I wandered over to look at aforementioned chart... he was actually number 76 when I looked... but his calendar has been in the top 100 for 73 days... that means the calendar sells better than the music.

On that chart I found a scary thing... or if you're PA the ghost of Christmas future...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cliff-Richard-Holiday-Official-Calendar/dp/1780540469/ref=zg_bs_507848_33
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member

His Calendar is £1 - in poundland!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Mum watched it this morning and I caught a bit where he was standing outside a hotel with his sunglasses on going "ahh, remember when thousands of fans used to stand outside waiting for me?" :p What a bellend. And then he started waving at random people and saying "hi" to everyone in the street to see if they recognised him.

UGH!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know what it was in the bedroom that he picked up that he didn't want us to see?
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I want to know what it was in the bedroom that he picked up that he didn't want us to see?

Bunk-Bed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Emily's CAN contract?
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Emily never at medical school...?
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Emily never at medical school...?

How do you know Emily is never at medical school :confused:
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to have plenty of time to mooch around in front of he cameras with Andre...the few medical students I know are either at university or on hospital wards.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to have plenty of time to mooch around in front of he cameras with Andre...the few medical students I know are either at university or on hospital wards.

It did say on the programme last night, that she hadn't seen Pete for a few weeks... She had probably been busy with her studies. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I am going to hell saying this but...

Junior is detestable little show off. Like both his parents.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I know I am going to hell saying this but...

Junior is detestable little show off. Like both his parents.

If DOTY/KP aren't careful I can see him turning into an obnoxious showbiz brat who never actually gets a job but just hangs onto the coat tails of his parents' fame (Calum Best springs to mind).
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If DOTY/KP aren't careful I can see him turning into an obnoxious showbiz brat who never actually gets a job but just hangs onto the coat tails of his parents' fame (Calum Best springs to mind).

And that's the reason they need to take him off tv.. Plus from what I see ,..his dad encourages him as he is hoping his son will be a star..