Get Steve out - shame on Big Brother!

super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am sick and tired of the enjoyment of Big Brother being ruined by the Producers. This latest task was geared purely for Steve to be saved and it is wrong that good housemates face the public vote yet once again, in particular Ben, the same situation as last year with Freddie and then we are left with the boring people who make the last few weeks of Big Brother Big Boring. Ben should stay as he has been entertaining and a good housemate and it will be a duller show without him and now he is second favourite to go next to Dave and I have noticed the show on Friday is extended so that means a double eviction. Get that Steve out and lets hope that he talks about evictions (although no doubt it will be edited) and get him put up like Dave was - he gets away with murder and gets to go to all the winning parties even though he is only the referee in most tasks and has not been a contribution to this years Big Brother and is preventing other more worthy housemates from making it to the end. I for one and I know many more will not watch this programme if Ben goes - he may be a buffoon at times but at least he is entertaining and this is not right! GET STEVE OUT AND KEEP BEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SelenaSelena Posts: 29,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve can't be voted out.
  • OpaqueOpaque Posts: 5,286
    Forum Member
    I think super bantams means BB should penalise him and put him up automatically like they did Dave, not that we should vote him out.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Logically, BB is ALWAYS going to become less interesting as it progresses.

Most of the entertainment is caused by clashes between HMs and the HMs that cause most clashes will, inevitably, be voted out eventually.

Thus, at the end, you end up with a group of people who are comfortable with each other and cause no arguments.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sick and tired of the enjoyment of Big Brother being ruined by the Producers. This latest task was geared purely for Steve to be saved and it is wrong that good housemates face the public vote yet once again, in particular Ben, the same situation as last year with Freddie and then we are left with the boring people who make the last few weeks of Big Brother Big Boring. Ben should stay as he has been entertaining and a good housemate and it will be a duller show without him and now he is second favourite to go next to Dave and I have noticed the show on Friday is extended so that means a double eviction. Get that Steve out and lets hope that he talks about evictions (although no doubt it will be edited) and get him put up like Dave was - he gets away with murder and gets to go to all the winning parties even though he is only the referee in most tasks and has not been a contribution to this years Big Brother and is preventing other more worthy housemates from making it to the end. I for one and I know many more will not watch this programme if Ben goes - he may be a buffoon at times but at least he is entertaining and this is not right! GET STEVE OUT AND KEEP BEN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the facts right will you, the task was not "geared purely for Steve to be saved" there were three able bodied men with both arms and legs available against Steve who needed one arm to steady himself so could only throw with one arm.

Also the show is extended for the end of shopping task when Jedward go in :rolleyes:

As to being referee what do you expect when so many tasks for parties are physical and require working legs.

Posts like yours show a very narrow minded view of things. :rolleyes:
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member
    Get JJ out, Dave, Steve and indeed Andrew will follow soon enough.
  • akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think steve brings anything to the show, but come on now, the bloke has a major deisability, how on earth do you think he could compete in the same way as the other contestants.