[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    First time for everything then.:)
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were all close to loosing our marbles watchin her ,
    Two down , one to go , Wagner and Gillian and now please Ann W to go .
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever one thinks of her, not alot in my case,:D. She has been entertainment gold. More threads about her than any other in IACGMOOH.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Whatever one thinks of her, not alot in my case,:D. She has been entertainment gold. More threads about her than any other in IACGMOOH.

GM has been very entertaining, although I can't stand her personally. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Possibly Caterpillar or similar might be interested in using her in an ad campaign? "So easy, even Gillian can drive it!"
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    GM has been very entertaining, although I can't stand her personally. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Possibly Caterpillar or similar might be interested in using her in an ad campaign? "So easy, even Gillian can drive it!"
    Hahahahahahahahaha I can see that happening! Oh bloody hell she'll probably make a fortune now :(
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Gillian speaks the truth" :mad:

Best laugh I've had all evening.
    She wouldn't know the truth if she was dressed in a truth costume, in a field full of truths and doing the truth mating dance.

They would still know she was a liar :D
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    What I sensed from that interview is that she has seen the show before.

Why didn't they ask her about the "Katie Price knows how I feel" comment ?

They should have sent her in last year with Kim :D
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    "Gillian speaks the truth" :mad:

Best laugh I've had all evening.
    Why thank you ;)
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one thing I thought was, liar. She hummed and hawed over the digger question.In her interview I hoped at least she might be more revealing but she continued with her silly nonsense.. She struck me as a terrible false person from start to finish.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved how she reverted back to 'Showbiz Gill' as soon as she came out. All hugs and loviness. It was almost as if none of the spite, bile and self-centrednes had happend and that she'd been marvellous dahlings.

However, the mask did slip when some of the questions were raised and Anton Deck were quite kind to her really.
  • Options
    sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

...and Cher, please GOD Cher!
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    ...and Cher, please GOD Cher!

LOL. I was just thinking first Katie, now Gillian...miracles do happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    LOL. I was just thinking first Katie, now Gillian...miracles do happen.

When Jaggedcat gets back from it's 'holiday' it's going to be really pissed off that us groupthink bullies bullied the Universe into making these eliminations (apt!) happen!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Jaggedcat gets back from it's 'holiday' it's going to be really pissed off that us groupthink bullies bullied the Universe into making these eliminations (apt!) happen!

gulp :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I went to that gig, the bloke at the box office said there were idiots outside waiting from before 11am (gig 7pm). What's the betting Jaggedcat was one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    I went to that gig, the bloke at the box office said there were idiots outside waiting from before 11am (gig 7pm). What's the betting Jaggedcat was one of them.

What was the gig?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm saying nothing. *Whistles an innocent, groupthink bully tune, harmonised by a bunch of whistling passive agressives called Stacey*
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Best comment goes to Abbasolutely!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    What was the gig?

Adam Lambert.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I sensed from that interview is that she has seen the show before.

Why didn't they ask her about the "Katie Price knows how I feel" comment ?

They should have sent her in last year with Kim :D

Sheryl said on her ITV2 interview that they had told the old trollop all about Katie Price. Doesn't explain her abundance of stocks/cubes/t-bags hidden in her gussets and sadly she now has time to prepare a lie or 20 for her next round of interviews.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Lambert.

Thanks for that (had to Google him :o )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Sheryl said on her ITV2 interview that they had told the old trollop all about Katie Price. Doesn't explain her abundance of stocks/cubes/t-bags hidden in her gussets and sadly she now has time to prepare a lie or 20 for her next round of interviews.

It'll be interesting to see if she can keep track of her fibs from one interview to another.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    said on her ITV2 interview that they had told the old trollop all about Katie Price. Doesn't explain her abundance of stocks/cubes/t-bags hidden in her gussets and sadly she now has time to prepare a lie or 20 for her next round of interviews.

In her 1TV2 interview she said to Joe Swash - ' did you pour water over me ? ' and when he said ' yes ' she said ' I wondered to myself if it was Joe '

So Sheryl may have mentioned Jordan { or whatever name she is using this week } there is no way she would have given a detailed description of Joe Swash . { I have only ever seen him on that programme in fact I am not sure what he did before he entered the jungle in 2008 }

Its all lies lies and lies .

As you mentioned no one would have been so well prepared by smuggling in so much stuff if they were only a casual observer.
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a part in that interview with Ant and Dec when the VT was rolling and it suddenly dawned on her the enormity of what she done, it was a split second but you could see it.

In fact they cut out towards the end her face watching the VT which I noticed too