Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Does anyone still read OK magazine? (Genuine question) it used to be quite a high end thing but now it seems anyone can get a cover. I think I'm long overdue one!

Don't think many people read OK! it's just trashy rubbish. I'll see it on the shelves & have a quick glance as to who's on the cover & that's it for me.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think many people read OK! it's just trashy rubbish. I'll see it on the shelves & have a quick glance as to who's on the cover & that's it for me.

:p Trashy rubbish?! Hey, that's TM's livelihood you're talking about there BEL:D

I really wonder how there's a market for those type of trash mags these days, especially when there's so much soapy/gossipy/ trashy Zeleb stories online.

Anyway, TM makes a pretty penny from them, so he's definitely not complaining. Five OK!'s from end of January until end of June.

Wowzers!!:o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doesn't it always come in a pack with a couple of really shabby downmarket mags now?
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    :pTrashy rubbish?! Hey, that's TM's livelihood you're talking about there BEL:D

I really wonder how there's a market for those type of trash mags these days, especially when there's so much soapy/gossipy/ trashy Zeleb stories online.

Anyway, TM makes a pretty penny from them, so he's definitely not complaining. Five OK!'s from end of January until end of June.

BIB:D:D:D

How many has private Emily been on, Hmmbop?
    I'm so, so curious about how much TM gets for each OK! cover......
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Doesn't it always come in a pack with a couple of really shabby downmarket mags now?

It does that, if you have to chuck in freebies to entice people to buy a trashy mag the Editor must know he/she is going wrong somewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB:D:D:D

How many has private Emily been on, Hmmbop?
    I'm so, so curious about how much TM gets for each OK! cover......

Well, I can't say for certain about covers, but: there was the one when Amelia was born, the one the other week when private Emily was looking sultry, but in a natural, classy way on the beach posing on her tippy toes near a beached boat (I think), then this weeks. In between times TM was on the cover with J&P when they were wearing the leather jacket get up for the movie premiere, then there must be another cover that escapes me. And obviously there was interviews inside.

A tidy sum would have been accumulated for all that hard work, no doubt about it:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Well, I can't say for certain about covers, but: there was the one when Amelia was born, the one the other week when private Emily was looking sultry, but in a natural, classy way on the beach posing on her tippy toes near a beached boat (I think), then this weeks. In between times TM was on the cover with J&P when they were wearing the leather jacket get up for the movie premiere, then there must be another cover that escapes me. And obviously there was interviews inside.

A tidy sum would have been accumulated for all that hard work, no doubt about it:D

I'm not a regular OK cover follower but it sounds like it should be rebranded as The Peter Andre Weekly!
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BX, you have to remember that CAN micromanage him - part of this is getting copy approval - so you HAVE to give PA a glowing image in your articles. The other thing is that he's a consummate professional - a charmer. He has built a career on being a good guy/good dad rather than talent - in fact his talent is being Pete the Charmer with CAN taking care of the uncomfortable truths.
    I think he manages to create the glowing image by himself DB :D
    He's been unusually quiet re the "success" of Big Nit, if it'd been the hit he predicted, we'd never have heard the end of it, surely now he must accept he's never ever, ever, ever going to be massive pop star or will he have one last go at having the hit album he so desperately wants?

Personally I think he'll be having one last go for at least the next 5 years... He may never give up. Flop after flop after flop :(
    :p Trashy rubbish?! Hey, that's TM's livelihood you're talking about there BEL:D

:o Cheesus H! So that's almost one cover for each month. Private? Umm, ok...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I'll admit to being massively bored, but I've just blundered across this.
    Anyone more intelligent than me fancy having a bash at explaining?

From OK
    Monday 17 March 2014.

"With what seems like the perfect life, the Mysterious Girl singer confessed he doesn't have any hired help, because his 24-year-old fiancée is the perfect mum."

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-gushes-fianc%C3%A9e-emily-macdonagh-is-a-supermum

From New magazine
    Sunday 16 March 2014.(A day earlier than that ^^^)

"We took Amelia but the nanny came so she was in good hands while we were on the red carpet and having lunch".

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/59506/0/0/1

So, on the Sunday, they had a nanny.
    But a day later, Supermum Embolism and the patron saint of parenthood were doing it all by themselves.
    :confused:
    Have I missed something?
    Or are Tangoman and Not-at-all-shy-and-clearly-not-in-the-same-hemisphere-as-private Emily complete ****ing bare-faced liars?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally I think he'll be having one last go for at least the next 5 years... He may never give up. Flop after flop after flop :(

Can't think of anything i find more sexy than an orange coloured, teeny man in stacks heels with a quiff heightened to within an inch if it's life! Phwoooaaa-aarr!:D

Yes, I've a horrible feeling he's going to continue to churn out sh***after sh**** until the end of time.:(

If he was honest about being an OMW and not pretend to be all 'private' now, I may consider having a smigin of respect for him.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's half man, half Belisha Beacon :D

From OK
    Monday 17 March 2014.

"With what seems like the perfect life, the Mysterious Girl singer confessed he doesn't have any hired help, because his 24-year-old fiancée is the perfect mum."

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-gushes-fianc%C3%A9e-emily-macdonagh-is-a-supermum

From New magazine

"We took Amelia but the nanny came so she was in good hands while we were on the red carpet and having lunch".

But a day later, Supermum Embolism and the patron saint of parenthood were doing it all by themselves.
    Have I missed something?
    Or are Tangoman and Not-at-all-shy-and-clearly-not-in-the-same-hemisphere-as-private Emily complete ****ing bare-faced liars?

Oh well spotted. It's all lies :D

Breaking news...we have a brand new "than ever". While Mr B reads Landrover Magazine in Tesco (tight as a ducks arse, that one), I read Ok!

A holidaymaker (Claire, probably) said "They looked more in love than ever".

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's half man, half Belisha Beacon :D

Oh well spotted. It's all lies :D

Breaking news...we have a brand new "than ever". While Mr B reads Landrover Magazine in Tesco (tight as a ducks arse, that one), I read Ok!

A holidaymaker (Claire, probably) said "They looked more in love than ever".

No idea why, but the idea of a magazine entirely devoted to Land Rovers made me :D.
    Is this little beauty the latest edition's centre spread?

http://images.clickedit.co.uk/8846/87820632.jpg

What is this "than ever" bollox?
    A passing stranger (me) was heard to declare that difficult though it may be to believe, the Mysterious Girl singer and former Mr Katie Price is more desperate, fame-whoring and barrel-scrapingly pathetic than ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From OK
    Monday 17 March 2014.

From New magazine

Have I missed something?

Maybe it was J&P's nanny, not specifically Amelia's, who accompanied them to the TRIC red carpet & lunch event?

Or more likely, maybe he just tells massive porkies and Amelia actually does have her very own nanny and he'd forgotten what he said in a previous phone interview, or Gemma, (chief umbrella holder in waiting), Claire and TM forgot to get their stories straight?
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's me being tired tonight but I've just looked at all your links of the same old same old with Peter Andre , privateshyems and mealticket (bless her) and it's just a loud of bollo* isn't it? ^_^

All these words,interviews and photos carefully managed to make sure the brand Andre has the maximum exposure in every little bloody thing he ever does on this planet -isn't he embarrassed ? Or is it work to him?
    I was thinking last night that Andre and Prices kids are children that I'd recognise anywhere where as even the TOWIE lot I don't know what their children look like,people like Nicola McClean,Jeremy Kyle,Philip Scofield need I go on of all the people I see every day on tv -but their children -most people wouldn't have a clue what they look life

If I were Petey I would seriously think about just letting them go off to school and be normal -not for Katie Price but for them ,
    Forum Member

Well fair play if OK! are daft enough to pay him but for God's Sake, TM, stop with the "private" sh*t!

Yep I think so too, he's going nowhere with regards his music. Name for his next album?

From OK
    Monday 17 March 2014.

From New magazine

Have I missed something?

Oopsadaisy:blush:
    And why does he insist on telling us Emily is a supermum, how come, she does what every other Mum in the world does every day without hired help?:confused:

I'd be mortified if Mr BEL referred to me as that, fortunately it ain't ever going to happen.
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Maybe it's me being tired tonight but I've just looked at all your links of the same old same old with Peter Andre , privateshyems and mealticket (bless her) and it's just a loud of bollo* isn't it? ^_^

All these words,interviews and photos carefully managed to make sure the brand Andre has the maximum exposure in every little bloody thing he ever does on this planet -isn't he embarrassed ? Or is it work to him?
    I was thinking last night that Andre and Prices kids are children that I'd recognise anywhere where as even the TOWIE lot I don't know what their children look like,people like Nicola McClean,Jeremy Kyle,Philip Scofield need I go on of all the people I see every day on tv -but their children -most people wouldn't have a clue what they look life

If I were Petey I would seriously think about just letting them go off to school and be normal -not for Katie Price but for them ,

Sadly while his kids help line his greedy pockets, I can't see it, Ella.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And in today's TM news - he bigs himself up whilst pretending he's being nice about his daughter

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/554089/aw-peter-andre-i-see-a-lot-of-myself-in-my-daughter-princess-she-s-caring-and-loving

Emily is perfect and, despite his very high hair, at least a foot taller than him

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a582179/peter-andre-and-fiancee-emily-macdonagh-pose-on-blue-carpet.html

And set the Sky+ girls and boys, he's talking about his music career on Vintage TV

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/music-section/music-news/peter-andre-talks-career-needle-time/
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Name for his next album ??

Tone deaf in the recording studio ...😁
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And in today's TM news - he bigs himself up whilst pretending he's being nice about his daughter

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/554089/aw-peter-andre-i-see-a-lot-of-myself-in-my-daughter-princess-she-s-caring-and-loving

Emily is perfect and, despite his very high hair, at least a foot taller than him

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a582179/peter-andre-and-fiancee-emily-macdonagh-pose-on-blue-carpet.html

And set the Sky+ girls and boys, he's talking about his music career on Vintage TV

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/music-section/music-news/peter-andre-talks-career-needle-time/

That Now article is pure Andre-idiocy gold

"You might assume the boy will be more like the dad" - no Andre you might assume that because you have weird, backward ideas about men and women

Talking himself up while simultaneously wittering on about his kids - classic Andre

Several things strike me about that picture of him with Emily:
    - he looks more unattractive every time I see him
    - they look so mismatched as a couple it's unreal
    - if he would just accept how short he is (which isn't that short really) and not do ridiculous things with his hair, he would look much less foolish
    Forum Member

Kat_12 wrote: »
    That Now article is pure Andre-idiocy gold

"You might assume the boy will be more like the dad" - no Andre you might assume that because you have weird, backward ideas about men and women

Talking himself up while simultaneously wittering on about his kids - classic Andre

Several things strike me about that picture of him with Emily:
    - he looks more unattractive every time I see him
    - they look so mismatched as a couple it's unreal
    - if he would just accept how short he is (which isn't that short really) and not do ridiculous things with his hair, he would look much less foolish

He really needs someone around him 24/7 or even gaffer tape round his mouth to try & put a stop to these idiotic comments that just roll off his tongue, he just can't help himself.
    He's definitely not wearing well either, he looks kinda shrivelled up & lately he seems to have a very cold look about him, as for the stupid hair, he'd be as well having sign pinned to him saying "yes I'm shorter than Emily" because the hair says exactly that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr DB is on the beer. An advert for Ok! have come on during Big Brother. DB is frowning. This is never a good thing.

He thinks the front cover of OK! is a bit iffy. Without me pointing it out, does anything look a bit unnatural?

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-post-baby-body
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Post baby body"?
    Looks like he gave birth to it then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr DB is on the beer. An advert for Ok! have come on during Big Brother. DB is frowning. This is never a good thing.

He thinks the front cover of OK! is a bit iffy. Without me pointing it out, does anything look a bit unnatural?

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-post-baby-body

Yep, all of it.
    But what struck me was that Tangoman and Dr Embolism appear to be the same height.
    :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, all of it.
    But what struck me was that Tangoman and Dr Embolism appear to be the same height.
    :o

*claps* Yes...and stranger still...Emily is taller than him...and one footstep ahead of him in the picture..but she is still shorter. His shoulders are much higher than hers - he's taller than her in the picture, yet behind her.

Anything else?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *claps* Yes...and stranger still...Emily is taller than him...and one footstep ahead of him in the picture..but she is still shorter. His shoulders are much higher than hers - he's taller than her in the picture, yet behind her.

Anything else?

His quiff has disappeared.:confused:
    (Perhaps the well-publicised delays meant that he couldn't arrange its passport in time).

And Tangoman's head looks suspiciously small aswell - particularly compared to his very chubby looking top-half and weirdly long spindly legs.
    And they are both an unspeakable shade of orange.

Do I get a prize???
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really needs someone around him 24/7 or even gaffer tape round his mouth to try & put a stop to these idiotic comments that just roll off his tongue, he just can't help himself.
    He's definitely not wearing well either, he looks kinda shrivelled up & lately he seems to have a very cold look about him, as for the stupid hair, he'd be as well having sign pinned to him saying "yes I'm shorter than Emily" because the hair says exactly that.

BIB - he's got dead eyes.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it about giving a baby in the house that makes TM become the pilsbury dough boy?
This discussion has been closed.