Paul McCartney "I think I saw you coming"

Dan SetteDan Sette Posts: 5,816
Forum Member
I've just revceived an email informing me that the two mid seventies Wings albums, Venus & Mars and Wings At The Speed of Sound are to be re-released.

A two CD set with the original album, remastered with the second disc with tracks not released at the time and outakes and demos. This is already available for pre-order at £18.99, though suspect the price will fall a little (though Beatles / ex Beatles discs are notoriuosly expensive due to licencing rights apparently).

There is a deluxe version available with a DVD with film and video taken at the same time packaged in a 120 page book with photos and interviews.

I was quite interested. £25? £29?

I wish.

£87.99 :o For stuff already recorded, decades ago.

I think they saw us coming. I'm a fan - but not THAT much. I'll pass, Paul, Thank you.

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Sette wrote: »
    I've just revceived an email informing me that the two mid seventies Wings albums, Venus & Mars and Wings At The Speed of Sound are to be re-released.

A two CD set with the original album, remastered with the second disc with tracks not released at the time and outakes and demos. This is already available for pre-order at £18.99, though suspect the price will fall a little (though Beatles / ex Beatles discs are notoriuosly expensive due to licencing rights apparently).

There is a deluxe version available with a DVD with film and video taken at the same time packaged in a 120 page book with photos and interviews.

I was quite interested. £25? £29?

I wish.

£87.99 :o For stuff already recorded, decades ago.

I think they saw us coming. I'm a fan - but not THAT much. I'll pass, Paul, Thank you.

why the thread then?