Options

Has knickergate been solved???

Watching last night i saw how grossed out the celebs were when they discovered someone had been soaking their knickers in the food pot used for cooking the food. Have they found out whose they were? My money is on Jenny or Kayla.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were Stacey's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    They were Stacey's.

Wow, never would have thought they were hers:eek:. Still it could have been worse they could have been Gillians.
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    I don't think Stacey put them in there , but that some-one else did.
    Probably Gillian as she never got over Stacey telling her to leave if it was all too much.
    It happened when Gillian left, Stacey would know she would get found out , so there is no way she would do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kayla said they were Stacey's. I can't imagine anyone putting their dirty knickers in a cooking pot though, so I'm hoping it was a mistake.
    Orrr...could they have been Kayla's and she said they were Stacey's as she wasn't there and so Kayla didn't look bad for complaining about someone else's hygeine?
    (Most likely not, but it isn't half fun to speculate! ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chebby wrote: »
    I don't think Stacey put them in there , but that some-one else did.
    Probably Gillian as she never got over Stacey telling her to leave if it was all too much.
    It happened when Gillian left, Stacey would know she would get found out , so there is no way she would do it.

Lol, a farewell pressie from Gillian.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kayla said they were Stacey's. I can't imagine anyone putting their dirty knickers in a cooking pot though, so I'm hoping it was a mistake.
    Orrr...could they have been Kayla's and she said they were Stacey's as she wasn't tehre and so Kayla didn't look bad for complaining about someone else's hygeine?
    (Most likely not, but it isn't half fun to speculate! ;))
    Actually that could make sense , Kayla and the poo was not well received.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, never would have thought they were hers:eek:. Still it could have been worse they could have been Gillians.

To be honest I think one of the other campmates said they were hers, I don't remember if she confirmed it herself, I probably should have mentioned that. No-one seemed too grossed out except Linford, Shaun thought it was funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stacey wouldn't do it she never has before , Kayla said they were Stacey's , but my money is on Gillian putting them in . Type of thing she would do.As she passed by on her way out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would someone else wash Staceys knickers. When lifted out they were clearly hers and I assume she put them in there herself.....what a dirty little minger :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caz42 wrote: »
    Why would someone else wash Staceys knickers. When lifted out they were clearly hers and I assume she put them in there herself.....what a dirty little minger :eek:

could maybe be her revenge for poo gate. God, i thought she was never going to shut up about that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doubt she put them in there , as I have said , too easy to be found out. If it was Gillian there would be no flak as she was booted out.
    Gillian was jealous of Stacey and it's the sort of sneaky thing she would be capable of doing , in a sneering caring way.
    Better than saying to Stacey 'Go boil your head '.
    No way was it Stacey.
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't really understand why people would get anxious about having anything in a cooking pot.

After all, the water is boiling which kills anything that may be lurking in there.

I remember my gran always used to 'boil' her smalls and it was a common thing in many houses that didn't have a washing machine. Remember they are living primitively at the minute. If you want clean knickers you won't get them by bashing them on a rock with cold water will you?
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were Stacey's you people blaming Gillian for everything that happens :rolleyes:
    Its no big deal as the pot can be cleaned for cooking by boiling water in it, and its probably the pot used for boiling their drinking water :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Mum always used to handwash any 'delicates' in the kitchen sink, maybe there was nowhere else for Stacey to soak them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats ok if it's your own personal pot and your own body fluids. Personally I'd wash mine in cold water rather than put my germs in everyone elses food. Boiling water doesn't kill all bacteria and fungi .......yuck.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching last night i saw how grossed out the celebs were when they discovered someone had been soaking their knickers in the food pot used for cooking the food. Have they found out whose they were? My money is on Jenny or Kayla.

Nah, Gillian's draws are haunting them.
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's strange that the knickers/cooking pot incident was mentioned and then completely forgotten about, with the outcome not being shown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    solare wrote: »
    It's strange that the knickers/cooking pot incident was mentioned and then completely forgotten about, with the outcome not being shown.

Maybe tonight , we will find out who put the pants in the pot , as I have said on tonights program thread.
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they were anyones but the chosen ones we would've been told by now..
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They looked like Stacey's new knickers so it is possible that they were planted by another? I remember years ago on BB, they used to boil their undies. No idea if there was a specific knicker boiling pot?:eek::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was that serious, or were they joking? I thought it was serious at first but I think it would have been mentioned quite a lot this evening if it had been the real thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    They looked like Stacey's new knickers so it is possible that they were planted by another? I remember years ago on BB, they used to boil their undies. No idea if there was a specific knicker boiling pot?:eek::p

I remember cotton smalls being boiled but there was a big pot kept under the sink especially for that purpose.
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gillian said it was JENNY poo.
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Harsh analogy..why would Stacey do it, she's never done it before, and doesn't seem the type who would do it anyway.

Look to the one who had no qualms about smuggling contraband in her sanitary towels.

Act of revenge methinks :D
  • Options
    autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey really can do no wrong. Is it so impossible that she soaked her knickers in the cooking pot? Maybe she saw nothing wrong it.