Options

Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jk1978 wrote: »
    Another thing that puzzled me *you can tell i have been watching the Macs story on a loop here* is that when Scott came back engaged to Izzy why Gaynor was so surprised that Macs family knew about Scotts attack on him for a year.

I mean I know she didnt know the identity of his attacker, but she told Sion that he was sexually attacked and therefore she should have assumed that Iolo and Britt knew too. In her conversation with Hywel she made out that she was surprised that Macs family knew all this time!???

Am I making sense!?

Yeh but I can't remember her saying that...I do forget things like that though :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay well I will try to get inspired again, I have done a few fanfics so will be quite easy!

Great :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh but I can't remember her saying that...I do forget things like that though :)

Like I say I have been watching it on a loop since I discovered it on YT a month ago, so its fresher in my mind!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great :D

Thanks I just feel that they has been so much that has been said undone and its my take on things and how I think they should have played out.

I have so many ideas buzzing round my head atm! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like I say I have been watching it on a loop since I discovered it on YT a month ago, so its fresher in my mind!! :D

I was the same last year. I only found the programme a few weeks after Macs' storyline started so caught up on youtube.
    Thanks I just feel that they has been so much that has been said undone and its my take on things and how I think they should have played out.

I have so many ideas buzzing round my head atm! ;)

Yeh so much hasn't been mentioned.
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another thing that puzzled me *you can tell i have been watching the Macs story on a loop here* is that when Scott came back engaged to Izzy why Gaynor was so surprised that Macs family knew about Scotts attack on him for a year.

I mean I know she didnt know the identity of his attacker, but she told Sion that he was sexually attacked and therefore she should have assumed that Iolo and Britt knew too. In her conversation with Hywel she made out that she was surprised that Macs family knew all this time!???

Am I making sense!?

I don't remember Gaynor being surprised that Sion, Britt and Iolo knew about Mac's attack. I am pretty sure she knew that they knew. She was really surprised that it was Scott and that no one told her. I will read your fan fiction if you write some.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just saw tonight's episode. I can't believe Anita, the way she is going after Moc. She never has considered even once that he might have done it. Moc in his big house while his children are suffering drives me crazy.

Gethin putting all his trust in Gwyneth like that. Where did that get Yvonne? He'll regret that move.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I don't remember Gaynor being surprised that Sion, Britt and Iolo knew about Mac's attack. I am pretty sure she knew that they knew. She was really surprised that it was Scott and that no one told her. I will read your fan fiction if you write some.

Oh ok, maybe it was my interpretation then!

Okay, I best get writing then!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh Gwyneth is a horrible person...I really disliked her before the Gethin stuff came out.

What did Gethin mean when he said that Sheryl knows what it's like to admit to being abused?

I'm so glad Gethin told Sheryl everything - so sad :( Simon is brilliant!!

It is really sad I wish things would just stay this way with people begining to believe and trust Gethin.
    But I think Gethin will be hurt again. Sheryl might even go back to Moc.
    He needs Dani, I don't trust Gwyneth at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is really sad I wish things would just stay this way with people begining to believe and trust Gethin.
    But I think Gethin will be hurt again. Sheryl might even go back to Moc.
    He needs Dani, I don't trust Gwyneth at all.

Yeh I think there's loads more to come with this storyline - do you think it could be the big storyline over Christmas?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I think there's loads more to come with this storyline - do you think it could be the big storyline over Christmas?

I think it could be, but its so sad. Would they really have sexual abuse for the Christmas episode? I don't know if I want to watch that Christmas day. What was being suggested tonight happened to Gethin was very disturbing. It's incest.

One thing I do know, its going to be Gethin that brings Moc to justice. They aren't going to do that with the boy that plays Wil. Simon is going to have the dramatic part.
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    Anita just makes me cringe... wonder if there be another victim with this
    that woman after sion is creeping me out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    Anita just makes me cringe... wonder if there be another victim with this
    that woman after sion is creeping me out

Anita is horrible. There might be another victim. Although I don't think the writters will use a child or an extra to bring down Moc. Its going to be Gethin or maybe Dani. What I want to know is why did Moc abandon his children three years after the abuse with Gethin? Something else must have happened that made him leave.

That woman with Sion is very creepy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay I have a little fanfic here for you guys...it is a very short one off from Macs POV and is set the the morning after his court case.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8723250/1/Macsen-White-short-one-off

It is literally what was in my head so hope you all like it! If you do...then I might write more...! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    something else is there with moc and the only person can answer it is danis mother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay I have a little fanfic here for you guys...it is a very short one off from Macs POV and is set the the morning after his court case.

It is literally what was in my head so hope you all like it! If you do...then I might write more...! :D

Its good, you should write more
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    something else is there with moc and the only person can answer it is danis mother

Yeah, either Moc tried to abuse Dani or he never stopped abusing Gethin. My gut sayes it wasn't just once with Gethin. Moc seems to target little boys. The way Gethin is and the way I have seen Moc treat him...
    Moc is nicer to Dani for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I enjoyed that well done

hope will wont be a victim
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It's great :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjtLbKYU3Q&feature=relmfu

When will we see this Gethin again?

I could see Garry giving Gethin a job in the garage
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjtLbKYU3Q&feature=relmfu

When will we see this Gethin again?

I could see Garry giving Gethin a job in the garage

I hope so, someone should get better. Just watched that clip Sez_babe Gethin has really regressed into behaving like a child hasn't he. Wow.
    Dec. 14th: In a case of mistaken identity, things aren't looking good for Meic. Ffion and Jinx realise that their concerns are one and the same.

It looks like Meic is being confused with Moc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the praise for my fanfic....I will try to write more this weekend!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, either Moc tried to abuse Dani or he never stopped abusing Gethin. My gut sayes it wasn't just once with Gethin. Moc seems to target little boys. The way Gethin is and the way I have seen Moc treat him...
    Moc is nicer to Dani for whatever reason.

Gethin has said a few times that it was only once....but maybe he's lying?
    I hope so, someone should get better. Just watched that clip Sez_babe Gethin has really regressed into behaving like a child hasn't he. Wow.[/SPOILER]
    Yeh he's changed so much!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gethin has said a few times that it was only once....but maybe he's lying?

Yeh he's changed so much!

I don't think he is lying necessarily, just has maybe blocked it out. Moc got away with abusing Gethin, so why would he stop?

That must be what I am finding so striking about thi just how much Gethin has changed. Macs did too in a different way , less cocky more depressed. But Gethin is really acting like a child, scribbling out his Dad's face in the photo the other day. I don't think Gethin can take care of himself even if he wanted to.
This discussion has been closed.