Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 45)

Comments

• Options
    poker_faceLeonapoker_faceLeona Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    Maybe she performed "Fireflies" again, but SLAYED it? :D

Nooooo, she loves adding some off-notes, it's cool and trendy :D
  • Options
    adamleleadamlele Posts: 1,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she did a cover of JLS' Everybody In Love..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has Leona's net worth remained so stable over the years?

Because she doesn't take drugs and waste her cash on other similar nonsense like the others.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All the private gigs....it's not as if she tours regularly, does endorsements or sells any products....so I suppose her $$$$ has to come from somewhere...
  • Options
    CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL:) Queen paid by some rich sheik again in Paris?:) Yes Le, get that cash and stay unbothered by no income coming from album and singles sales

Dont know why some of you compare her with Celine, she never flopped , last week she sold 200 000 copies of her new (french) album in France and Canada , platinum in a week

Now we see that radio snubbed her totally (no wonder after Trouble, I would do the same) , do we expect album to sell more than 100 000 this year? If she continues to sell 4k every week I cant see her selling more than 100 000 this year
  • Options
    soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    Just opened bottle of wine. Been good recently but its too much, too much!

I will join you joani, must admit I am disappointed. In some ways they should have left Fireflies because it was building up airplay, now there is just confusion. Things never stay the same, so onwards & upwards is what I hope for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she works the night shifts if you know what I mean ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CROATIA wrote: »
    LOL:) Queen paid by some rich sheik again in Paris?:) Yes Le, get that cash and stay unbothered by no income coming from album and singles sales

Dont know why some of you compare her with Celine, she never flopped , last week she sold 200 000 copies of her new (french) album in France and Canada , platinum in a week

Now we see that radio snubbed her totally (no wonder after Trouble, I would do the same) , do we expect album to sell more than 100 000 this year? If she continues to sell 4k every week I cant see her selling more than 100 000 this year

she still has Daybreak and Loose Women to promote the smash hit waiting to happen called Lovebird :D and I'm sure they will sneak her on to X Factor..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adamlele wrote: »
    she works the night shifts if you know what I mean ;)

She's a railway maintenance worker...? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    She's a railway maintenance worker...? :confused:

She rocks the parties, when the sky is dark :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    she still has Daybreak and Loose Women to promote the smash hit waiting to happen called Lovebird :D and I'm sure they will sneak her on to X Factor..

I agree . I think there's still hope yet. Its a catchy song. It might get playlisted next week. At first I thought she shouldn't perform on X factor again because people are gonna start thinking she's just using it to sell singles . But now I don't care anymore . At least she and lovebird will get noticed. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree . I think there's still hope yet. Its a catchy song. It might get playlisted next week. At first I thought she shouldn't perform on X factor again because people are gonna start thinking she's just using it to sell singles . But now I don't care anymore . At least she and lovebird will get noticed. :)

she will always go on X Factor to promote single no matter what. It might damage her credibility but thats just the music snobs being idiots
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just composed a cool dubstep song for Leona.

Here the chorus, that's what Leona would need at this point of her career.
    A huge smashing song. Oh yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scxSF8hGY0I
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just composed a cool dubstep song for Leona.

Here the chorus, that's what Leona would need at this point of her career.
    A huge smashing song. Oh yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scxSF8hGY0I

THIS>>>>I'm You>>>>>>>Glassheart :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ready to slay you guys with my F#6 whistles
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adele was big with 19, she won Grammys with it for God sake! And as for Skyfall, yeah it is boring but it has Adele's name on it and was on a huge film. I See You could have done the same if they had released it :(

I said she wasn't that big, which she wasn't. She didn't even have a number 1.

I've been a fan since 19, btw.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ready to slay you guys with my F#6 whistles

Sing for me my princess ;)
    http://vocaroo.com/

Make a recording telling me you love me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think she's doing all these private gigs to fund the rest of the era? Lol
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know if you're being sarcastic are not, but I quite liked this :o The moves could have been more, but I liked the wee skips she does :3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love that performance and I actually love the aladdin pants there! She clearly can do uptempos and move around the stage, I dunno why she doesn't do it more often! She looks really comfortable.

I'm sad we never saw the face art again either :(
  • Options
    CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic are not, but I quite liked this :o The moves could have been more, but I liked the wee skips she does :3

It was flawless, vocals, hair, shoes (I had a dream about Leona wearing high heels with blue neon lights and when I saw this performance and shoes I was in shock :)!
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Smash your crystal ball.

lol:)! + best selling single + most viewed od youtube ! flawless collide :)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THIS>>>>I'm You>>>>>>>Glassheart :P

Do you want to hear "Inner fear", it's a song with sexy lyrics and the best vocals ever done at the end of a song!!!!

you wanna hear it?
This discussion has been closed.