Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 193)

Comments

• Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    Yes, she's upped her game in this storyline. I wonder if she's going to protect him, or if she's going to land him in trouble.

I think protection. I saw that Fiz shouts at him, he'll need someone on his side.
    ardluck wrote: »
    I was impressed that she kept quiet when Roy told her about the suicide. Someone in a soap actually not divulging a secret, whatever next....:kitty:

I know! What sorcery is this?! ;)
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I was impressed that she kept quiet when Roy told her about the suicide. Someone in a soap actually not divulging a secret, whatever next....:kitty:
    Oh, did he actually tell her? I missed that. That makes her behaviour tonight more understandable.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,701
    Forum Member
    He has superhuman tache-growing abilities. If he's got a weekend in between, he can do it if he concentrates.

:cool:

You are right Sarah, his facial hair does grow at a phenomenal rate..... where others would still have bum fluff he has grown a full beard!! :D

It's now easy to tell just how many days he has gone without a shave. :kitty:

He hasn't had the 'Brendan/Glen' tache now for almost a year. :o
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    You are right Sarah, his facial hair does grow at a phenomenal rate..... where others would still have bum fluff he has grown a full beard!! :D

It's now easy to tell just how many days he has gone without a shave. :kitty:

He hasn't had the 'Brendan/Glen' tache now for almost a year. :o
    BIB 1 - It's his superpower.
    BIB 2 - This makes me sad.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello.

If only. But it's good that In The Flesh is keeping him busy, hopefully it means he'll be in it a lot as the series goes on.:cool:

Stendan later 2014 has to happen im sure Emmett can film that as well as in the flesh
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG ready :o
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey

OMG OMG OMG MY COUSIN IS WORKING ON THE SET OF IN THE FLESH AND HE HAS MET EMMETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

sorry a tad excited :blush:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    That's exciting, Buttercup.:D

Morning.

No Ste again in next week's cast.

The only randoms are the bent superintendent, and a judge.

Obviously the mystery McQueen isn't listed, but it's got to be Myra hasn't it? JP's bombshell earlier in the week will be him blurting out that she's still alive...

Kevin Rundle has two episodes and Richard Burke has two including the returning McQueen, and the director is Penelope Shales. Dream team :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's exciting, Buttercup.:D

Morning.

No Ste again in next week's cast.

The only randoms are the bent superintendent, and a judge.

Obviously the mystery McQueen isn't listed, but it's got to be Myra hasn't it? JP's bombshell earlier in the week will be him blurting out that she's still alive...

Kevin Rundle has two episodes and Richard Burke has two including the returning McQueen, and the director is Penelope Shales. Dream team :cry:

BIB- probably going to be the closest to meeting someone famous :)

Good Evening form the other side of the world :)
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's amazing. :kitty:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    That's very cool Buttercup.

Sarah I think it has to be Myra - can't see anyone else it could be. Carmel wouldn't care about her sisters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did we all see this casting for a child for The Fall which Kathleen Beedles retweeted? It confirms the shoot dates from the end of Feb until mid-June.

Looks as if Paul is doing some grooming...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    That's very cool Buttercup.

Sarah I think it has to be Myra - can't see anyone else it could be. Carmel wouldn't care about her sisters.

You should of seen my reaction I was at work and basically I squeeed a bit too loud:cool:;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's Glen's child. :kitty:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Did we all see this casting for a child for The Fall which Kathleen Beedles retweeted? It confirms the shoot dates from the end of Feb until mid-June.

Looks as if Paul is doing some grooming...

Poor girl :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it has to be. JP's bombshell comes when he's defending Jim (RIP) to the family, which is obviously him saying that Jim saved Myra from being murdered. Then once Marlene knows she's still alive, she'll get in touch and tell her R famileh's fallin' apart without yer, R Myra!

After all, Paul is dead so there's no reason for her to stay away. You'd think JP would have let her know ~
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poor girl :(

I hope Glen interviews her.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it has to be. JP's bombshell comes when he's defending Jim (RIP) to the family, which is obviously him saying that Jim saved Myra from being murdered. Then once Marlene knows she's still alive, she'll get in touch and tell her R famileh's fallin' apart without yer, R Myra!

After all, Paul is dead so there's no reason for her to stay away. You'd think JP would have let her know ~

Plus everyone else looks shocked in the picture. John Paul looks surprised/confused. I'm not sure Jacqui would warrant that kind of reaction from anyone.
  • Options
    ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Afternoon,

I saw a spoiler saying Holly and Jason are in peril when the deli catches fire!! Yay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon,

I saw a spoiler saying Holly and Jason are in peril when the deli catches fire!! Yay.

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

THE SPOILER CAME TRUE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

THE SPOILER CAME TRUE.

:D

GTTB! *O*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

GTTB! *O*

Ardluck! *O*

How much peril can they be in? That set is only two feet wide. You either get out the door or you don't. It's not the great escape. ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ardluck! *O*

How much peril can they be in? That set is only two feet wide. You either get out the door or you don't. It's not the great escape. ^_^

Haha yeah. We can only hope it spreads throughout the village, only stopping at the doors of the club. :cool:

Hollyoaks are obsessed with fire! It really is getting beyond a joke. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha yeah. We can only hope it spreads throughout the village, only stopping at the doors of the club. :cool:

Hollyoaks are obsessed with fire! It really is getting beyond a joke. :kitty:

Remember the sixth form fire with no flames and just smoke? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Remember the sixth form fire with no flames and just smoke? :D

Who could forget such dramatic scenes. :p
This discussion has been closed.