Options

team ashleigh! ; appreciation

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Just to say still voting Ashleigh, do not want to even look at my phone bill this month, she's worth it :) have a lovely day everyone:)

I daren't show mine to my husband:o

You have a lovely day too Majella.:)
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I don't think that's the highlights spoiler. It looks like it's just an article about the same events as in the clip where Helen apologises.

The highlights spoiler appears to be this article instead:

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/192915-big-brother-2014-spoilers-day-70-recap-and-highlights.html

It doesn't even look like the apology appears. Instead, it has this:

Tellymix post three highlight spoilers. I follow the spoilers from that site everyday. It will be on the show.

Here is another highlight spoiler
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/192927-big-brother-2014-helen-wood-feels-guilty-about-her-pass-to-the-final.html
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... the meme that Ashleigh doesn't say things to people's faces. As she pointed out herself in something we saw recently, she does when she thinks it will make a difference and when she thinks the person will listen and they'll be able to resolve whatever the issue is; ...

I found it. It was in a clip in the same BOTS that featured Judi James after the trial.

Ashleigh says: So unless you're a friend or I have any sort of respect for ye; then I'll be upfront and I'll tell you any problems, just as I have with you (Cristopher), Chris, Danielle, Toya, Matthew, Mark. D'ya know what I mean, I've done it, like, I've said to them all my problems if I've ever had an issue with them, and it's been sorted. For someone like Helen, I wouldn't even waste my breath ...

(It may have been in last night's highlights as well. I haven't yet watched them.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Tellymix post three highlight spoilers. I follow the spoilers from that site everyday. It will be on the show.

Here is another highlight spoiler
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/192927-big-brother-2014-helen-wood-feels-guilty-about-her-pass-to-the-final.html

Ok, I see what you mean. However, it's not clear when those things will appear in the highlights.

There's another place that posts an all-in-one spoiler, but I can't remember where it is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a poll on the D Spy site --> not a forum poll <--

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a590442/big-brother-who-should-win-this-series-vote-in-the-ds-poll.html

Current standings:

Ash
    9.75%
    Ashleigh
    38.60%
    Chris
    10.16%
    Christopher ---- 23.63%
    Helen
    14.70%
    Pav
    3.16%
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Housemates faces:

The housemates are pulling out some strong faces tonight

Three good ones from Ashleigh. :)

Especially the first. :)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    People are saying 80% of bets are going onto Christopher well that interesting. I have just had a look at Ashlegh's are as they were on betting for the final.;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    People are saying 80% of bets are going onto Christopher well that interesting. I have just had a look at Ashlegh's are as they were on betting for the final.;-):D

It just seems to come from an OK! article quoting one bookmaker (William Hill) as saying "Almost 80 per cent of bets in the last twenty four hours have been for Christopher."

I don't know which 24 hours that was, but it's presumably after the period when Helen's odds were so rapidly shortening. There was a time after Tuesday's highlights that seemed neural to me re Helen and Ashleigh; perhaps there were relatively few bets on Ashleigh or Helen than, leaving room for a greater proportion to be on Christopher.

Anyway, there hasn't been a huge change in Christopher's odds, and William Hill's current odds for Ashleigh are 4/6 and for Christopher are 3/1.

As implied probabilities, they are 60% chance of winning for Ashleigh and 25% for Christopher.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tweets (in the last 12 hours)...

#HelenToWin Tweets - 165
    #AshleighToWin Tweets - 141
    #ChristopherToWin Tweets - 30
    #ChrisToWin Tweets - 18
    #PavToWin Tweets - 14
    #AshToWin Tweets - 13

A LOT of the #HelenToWin tweets (I reckon about a quarter) were from one account, though.

But we really have to keep voting - YL, could you organise another voting hour for tomorrow perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Tweets (in the last 12 hours)...

#HelenToWin Tweets - 165
    #AshleighToWin Tweets - 141
    #ChristopherToWin Tweets - 30
    #ChrisToWin Tweets - 18
    #PavToWin Tweets - 14
    #AshToWin Tweets - 13

A LOT of the #HelenToWin tweets (I reckon about a quarter) were from one account, though.

But we really have to keep voting - YL, could you organise another voting hour for tomorrow perhaps?

We are voting and to be honest the fact that helen's to win come from on account says it all. ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We are voting and to be honest the fact that helen's to win come from on account says it all. ;-):D

What do you think about another mass vote tomorrow night, mita? I think most Ashleigh fans will be voting for her anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just seems to come from an OK! article quoting one bookmaker (William Hill) as saying "Almost 80 per cent of bets in the last twenty four hours have been for Christopher."

I don't know which 24 hours that was, but it's presumably after the period when Helen's odds were so rapidly shortening. There was a time after Tuesday's highlights that seemed neural to me re Helen and Ashleigh; perhaps there were relatively few bets on Ashleigh or Helen than, leaving room for a greater proportion to be on Christopher.

Anyway, there hasn't been a huge change in Christopher's odds, and William Hill's current odds for Ashleigh are 4/6 and for Christopher are 3/1.

As implied probabilities, they are 60% chance of winning for Ashleigh and 25% for Christopher.

Well I wondered what was going on and despite the fact that we should not believe the bookies as we have seen with regards Mathew's eviction; I still look at what is going on the polls and odds and even these can be deceptive. I just hope that Ashleigh does win and everyone just keeps on voting for her. ;-):D
  • Options
    PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same people who evicted Matthew to spite Ashleigh are going to make sure Helen wins. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you think about another mass vote tomorrow night, mita? I think most Ashleigh fans will be voting for her anyway.

Great idea YT same time same place.;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    PandoraFan wrote: »
    The same people who evicted Matthew to spite Ashleigh are going to make sure Helen wins. :(

Oh no they are not things are already on the move. ;-);-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great idea YT same time same place.;-):D

Stuart25 suggested it, I won't take the credit, will 9-10pm be too late tomorrow night?
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to get my last votes in early tomorrow - got plans in the evening so will be watching the show a little later, hopefully back on here after though for the celebrations :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuart25 suggested it, I won't take the credit, will 9-10pm be too late tomorrow night?

Well great thoughts their Stuart x ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well great thoughts their Stuart x ;-):D

but do you think 9.00-10.00 tomorrow night will be too late for a mass vote? Would 8.00-9.00 be better.

Shall we just mention it on the Ashleigh to win threads and on Twitter too or do you want me to pm people again.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but do you think 9.00-10.00 tomorrow night will be too late for a mass vote? Would 8.00-9.00 be better.

I need a definite time if I am to message Ashleigh fans.

I'd say 8.00-9.00, carry the momentum into the final show
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's what I thought:)
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to Ashleigh :)

She certainly deserves the win.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Metro have posted 8 reasons why Ashleigh should win - but they've done 14 for Helen :(

Some good pics though

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/big-brother-2014-final-8-reasons-why-ashleigh-coyle-should-be-crowned-this-years-champ-4832418/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    Metro have posted 8 reasons why Ashleigh should win - but they've done 14 for Helen :(

Some good pics though

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/14/big-brother-2014-final-8-reasons-why-ashleigh-coyle-should-be-crowned-this-years-champ-4832418/

Yes, good pics. She has a very expressive face, which is something I've always liked. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am getting nowhere with this, should I send private messages, should someone do twitter?
    Christopher fans are doing another mass vote tonight on twitter too:o