Options

Mark chanting *creepy chris*

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Christopher's friends won't let that happen, actually Christopher is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for I don't think he will give Mark the time of day after he reads those tabloids, he's already thinking that they argue too much , yesterday he realised he didn't miss mark being in the house because it was a lot less stressful, I think Christopher was just lonely and liked the attention, he did like mark and think he's funny but in the real world he's going to get interest from loads of better looking funnier men who are a lot nicer than Mark the no-mark
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sour grapes quite obviously. Hel'll run the gauntlet of reality TV wringing it out like an overused dishrag gradually becoming a grotesque caricature of his former self. I don't see that future for Christopher who imv is going to do well. I don't really know about Chris because he strikes me as someone deeply frustrated at himself which he projects onto others through a critical commentary of why they don't measure up. I hope he finds a sense of contentment within himself. I don't believe Ashleigh and Chris will have anything to say to each other once out of the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really really pleased Mark didn't make it to the final, such an insipid creature.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    What an evil little troll .
    Chanting that at chris AND sniping at christopher *not sitting on the fence now * during that catwalk task/display.

He will never forgive Chris for nominating him. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    The fakest most insincere housemate this year. Along with Steven, is a nasty little snivelling piece of work. Chris didn't do anything to the guy accept stay longer than him in the house. Egos out of control. And as for his comments to Christopher - hmmmm

That "cool" gang really are a bunch of bullies/self important individuals who still think they are so cool - I note BB encourages this - :(:(

Obviously they do and why weren't Matthew, Toya, Marlon, Jale, Pauline or Tamara 'invited' back over short term HMs Biannca and Zoe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    You're not serious are you...? They were all chanting creepy Chris to prepare him for the crowd just like they booed Helen. People love to shit stir
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    You're not serious are you...? They were all chanting creepy Chris to prepare him for the crowd just like they booed Helen. People love to shit stir

This. I hate Mark but come on.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    redex wrote: »
    Really really pleased Mark didn't make it to the final, such an insipid creature.

I agree, Mark is just a very forgettable little clown....
  • Options
    isoveliisoveli Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just going to call him a poisonous little troll when I saw your description of him. Great minds think alike! has he been fooling the public or what? He has turned out to be a nasty, spiteful, whinging little weasel and I hope he disappears off our screens after this. besides that, I hope Christopher doesn't give him the time of day - I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

My thoughts exactly. What a disappointment. He is bitter that he is not in there anymore, feels this he deserved to be there more than Chris And Christopher. He has spent too much time with Steven I guess who is the most bitter housemate I have EVER seen. So so unpleasant.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Minge faced, scone haired, gravy tinted, waddling little fat arsed eyebrow fetishist.>:(
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    rolergirl wrote: »

Oh dear, I don't think he would be pleased with that picture now:D
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he likes Christopher. He posted on his twitter a real person should win. He wants Helen or Ashleigh to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    I don't think he likes Christopher. He posted on his twitter a real person should win. He wants Helen or Ashleigh to win.

He's so jealous that Christopher is in the final and he isn't
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a small nasty mind inside a big fat ugly head ,Bore off Malicious Mark.>:(
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark is abhorrent. Nasty little man.
  • Options
    AlanadaleAlanadale Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Purple. wrote: »
    I feel so sorry for Christopher. He will be mortified when he reads the OK interview.

WHY is he calling Christopher. ??
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    Christopher's friends won't let that happen, actually Christopher is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for I don't think he will give Mark the time of day after he reads those tabloids, he's already thinking that they argue too much , yesterday he realised he didn't miss mark being in the house because it was a lot less stressful, I think Christopher was just lonely and liked the attention, he did like mark and think he's funny but in the real world he's going to get interest from loads of better looking funnier men who are a lot nicer than Mark the no-mark

I agree, I also saw someone post on Christopher twitter that if he wins Mark will be all over him again and his friend who is running the page replied that will all be dealt with :D
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alanadale wrote: »
    WHY is he calling Christopher. ??
    He is fuuuuuuming that his disrespectful treatment of christopher was his down fall and because he is such an evil little troll he is blaming his victim .Can't blame bb/desmond in case they stop wheeling him in for after shows .
    It's like when spouse abusers scream at their victim as they are battering them *LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO !*(I am in no way accusing the little troll of abuse.He is a user , not an abuser )
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I agree, I also saw someone post on Christopher twitter that if he wins Mark will be all over him again and his friend who is running the page replied that will all be dealt with :D

That's good. It looks like Christopher has some real friends outside the house who will look after him. I hope they warn off the spiteful, malicious little troll that is Mark.