Neighbours - Josh/Naomi age difference

Scarlet FeverScarlet Fever Posts: 216
Forum Member
just out of interest what is the age difference between Josh/Naomi

Comments

• JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Josh celebrated his 18th earlier this year, and I think there was a veiled mention of Naomi being around 32 when talking about their dating profiles. So it's supposed to be around 14 years, but I don't think it looks that much, given that Harley Bonner is in his twenties. Not sure about actress who plays Naomi.

ETA: Morgana O'Reilly who plays Naomi is 29 in real life and Harley Bonner who plays Josh is 23, so that explains why they don't look too different in age. :)
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Morgana is 29 so Naomi can't be too much older so 10-12 years at most?

I'm loving Josh and Naomi. He is so much more fun away from Amber.
    Forum Member
    Talking of ages, it was mentioned in an Aus pace episode recently that Daniel is 21, but the actor who plays it looks quite a bit older than that to me. I think he's 26, and looks at least that.

He and Amber are another Neighbours couple who look like brother and sister to me. They have almost identical colouring, features and smiles. Like Callum and Josie before them, I find it rather unnerving to see them in a relationship.
  • Scarlet FeverScarlet Fever Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    thanks guys - i was trying to work out how much of a scandal it would be - and of course if the ages were reversed
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Naomi was mid to late thirties!!! :o
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realise Naomi was only 29 I thought she was in her mid 30s. Kyle's 26 isn't he? I didn't realise auntie and nephew were so close in age.

The guy who plays Daniel is definitely a lot older than 21. He was in neighbours 7 years ago as Paul's imaginary friend and was an adult back then.
    Forum Member
    thanks guys - i was trying to work out how much of a scandal it would be - and of course if the ages were reversed

I think they've sneaked into the safe zone with Josh being 18 and no longer at school, by the skin of their teeth. :D
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Jayma wrote: »
    Talking of ages, it was mentioned in an Aus pace episode recently that Daniel is 21, but the actor who plays it looks quite a bit older than that to me. I think he's 26, and looks at least that.

He and Amber are another Neighbours couple who look like brother and sister to me. They have almost identical colouring, features and smiles. Like Callum and Josie before them, I find it rather unnerving to see them in a relationship.

Seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVZbuKxds0
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise Naomi was only 29 I thought she was in her mid 30s. Kyle's 26 isn't he? I didn't realise auntie and nephew were so close in age.

The guy who plays Daniel is definitely a lot older than 21. He was in neighbours 7 years ago as Paul's imaginary friend and was an adult back then.

Neighbours rarely addresses the obvious dodgy ages.

Is Kyle's dad Sheila's son? In which case there must be a MASSIVE age gap between Kyle's dad and Naomi, who I assume are meant to be brother and sister, if she's Kyle's aunt? :confused: Help me out people.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is Kyle's dad Sheila's son? In which case there must be a MASSIVE age gap between Kyle's dad and Naomi, who I assume are meant to be brother and sister, if she's Kyle's aunt? :confused: Help me out people.

Yeah, Naomi and Kyle must be about the same age. I'd assumed Kyle was early/mid twenties.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes Kyle's dad is Sheila's son and therefore Naomi's brother. There must be a very big age gap between them considering he fathered Kyle only a couple of years after the birth of his little sister. Sheila has mentioned she has numerous sons and Naomi has also made reference to having a lot of brothers. There does tend to be big age gaps when parents have a lot of children. So presumably Naomi is the youngest child and Kyle's dad the eldest and lot of brothers in between.
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Morgana is 29 so Naomi can't be too much older so 10-12 years at most?

I'm loving Josh and Naomi. He is so much more fun away from Amber.

I agree. I've never really liked josh but he's so much more likeable now. We've never really seen the fun side of him before
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh is 18 and Naomi is late 20's/early 30's I assume.

The actor that plays Josh is 23 in real life however.