Options

Who cooks on the show?

General ZodGeneral Zod Posts: 392
Forum Member
In previous BB's, weve always had a 'designated' cook, such as Gos, Rex, that thick bloke from last year, Carol etc. This year, we dont see anyone cooking in the highlights, and they seem to exist solely on takeaways that BB provides virtually every night. Do you think any of this shower can cook? I know Heaven could, but that was never shown on the highlights. I keep thinking that the reason Justin was sulking that week and refusing to eat rice is probably cos he had no idea how to cook it!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,517
    Forum Member
    Well you're wrong on the last count - Jay can cook , seen him in there, Louise can cook, Harry cooks, fay and jem cook. Aaaron cooks, Tom cooks , not sure about Alex

No one will play the cook role now as everyone that takes part knows this is used perhaps by some to ingratiate themselves with the house. Of course they could just be being nice but there we are.
  • Options
    devizesddevizesd Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is being shared out by the housemates. I can remember off the top of my head seeing Jem, Aaron, Harry & Tom cooking.

They only housemates I have heard comment on about not doing anything is Jay.
  • Options
    opticomopticom Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    In previous BB's, weve always had a 'designated' cook, such as Gos, Rex, that thick bloke from last year, Carol etc. This year, we dont see anyone cooking in the highlights, and they seem to exist solely on takeaways that BB provides virtually every night. Do you think any of this shower can cook? I know Heaven could, but that was never shown on the highlights. I keep thinking that the reason Justin was sulking that week and refusing to eat rice is probably cos he had no idea how to cook it!

I was wondering about this/Other BB's we have seen them all round the table having meals together.have'nt seen that once on this BB come to think of it is there a dining table?