The Brannings in Eastenders

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,286
Forum Member
This might have been done before but how come they never visit their dad/grandad Jim? and why do Abi, Lauren and Max never go near their wee brother/son I cant even mind his name only Tanya is ever involved with him unless she says "can you watch (his name)" but even then hes never seen and they are never actually with him.

Comments

• OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .........What?
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol what the hell.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    This might have been done before but how come they never visit their dad/grandad Jim? and why do Abi, Lauren and Max never go near their wee brother/son I cant even mind his name only Tanya is ever involved with him unless she says "can you watch (his name)" but even then hes never seen and they are never actually with him.
    They do. They are always popping off to see him.Max,Carol and Jack went to see him on Boxing day and Alice asked if she could go too.

The rest I've no idea what on earth your on about.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They never seem to go to the toilet much either. And we never see Tanya doing much housework. I think they should devote 5 - 7 minutes of each episode for cleaning jobs and going to the toilet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Lol what the hell.
    This.
    They never seem to go to the toilet much either. And we never see Tanya doing much housework. I think they should devote 5 - 7 minutes of each episode for cleaning jobs and going to the toilet.
    HAHAHA! LOL. I hope this thread gets more random!
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,286
    Forum Member
    lol maybe they have more recently i havent been watching for a few month just thought you never seen them interacting much like all the other families.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glasgow67 wrote: »
    lol maybe they have more recently i havent been watching for a few month just thought you never seen them interacting much like all the other families.

I think you've had too much to drink :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And how come we don't see the Brannings (well, Jack and Max) visit the STD clinic? We should have an entire Christmas episode set in a STD clinic with the Brannings :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This.

HAHAHA! LOL. I hope this thread gets more random!

Agreed :D.
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,286
    Forum Member
    has dot been on holiday or has she been in it much, I havent seen her for ages. I stopped watching probably about 2 month ago whats been happening?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dot living in a brothel, she's one of their best clients. Max is in charge of the brothel this is his real secret.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *In Harry Hill voice*

Yeah...I've been meaning to start a thread like this but it seems a bit pointless now, may aswell do it in the same thread, just a few points I've thought of lately...But here's a few of my problems with the Mitchells in Eastenders.

This might have been done before but how come the moppsy bill never visit her cousin/sister in prison? and why do philly and laura never go near go near their wee daughter and great grandaughter i cant remember her name they always say can u watch jay but they are never actually with him and how come pub running is a family bisness and theyre all pub runners but one is an alcoholic!?!?!?! WHATS GOING ON THERE!?!?! LOL!!!!

anyway is reg cox on holiday i havent seen him for ages i stopped watching about 40 years ago whats been happening!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Oscar is his name :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member

I can picture the scene, Max on the bog reading Used Car Sales Weekly whilst Tanya bursts in brandishing a bottle of bleach.

Tan, wot you doing? Imma a bit busy ere!

Well if I don't clean it hoo will eh Max? Honestly you and Lauren and Abby and er........our little boy who I haven't seen in a while, well you lot fink this place cleans itself!

Tannn! I'm trying to use the toilet ere, just give us a minute, yeah?

Fine! But you can pick whatshisface up from school cos I need to
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    And how come we don't see the Brannings (well, Jack and Max) visit the STD clinic? We should have an entire Christmas episode set in a STD clinic with the Brannings :D.

Those two have racked-up loads of points on their clap clinic loyalty cards!