Options

Tess & Claude

BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,165
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Happy New Year!

There's a little video clip on the SCD website of T&C (ooh that's neat!) of them at a photo shoot.

Please can someone tell me where the photos appeared?

Comments

• Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Buddy, could these be the pics you're looking for?

http://balletnews.co.uk/strictly-come-dancing-claudia-tess/
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya Monkey - yep, that's them! :D

So glad to see Claudia looking as glam as Tess! :cool:

Thank you!;-)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »

Wow, thank you so much for that link..I'm loving it.
  • Options
    pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has HE gone yet
  • Options
    roverboy1965roverboy1965 Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missing Brucie already, the man is a legend.

For those that knock him and call him a line forgetting old dodderer, if I'm as agile and on the ball in my mid 80's as he is I'll be a happy old dodderer :-)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »

Hi Monkey

thanks for the link. Love Claudia in the red, suites her. Getting excited now.:)
  • Options
    toofasttoofast Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Winkleman would cut that awful fringe...it really ages her.
    I've seen picture of her without it and she looks so so much more attractive .
  • Options
    pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For those that knock him and call him a line forgetting old dodderer, if I'm as agile and on the ball in my mid 80's as he is I'll be a happy old dodderer :-)

Try discussing His legendary ITV career
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he was bloody awful tonight, and it was recorded. I can't imagine how had he'd be if he was still hosting the main show. He should have gone ages ago really.
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    They worked well together. Hopefully the script writers won't give either of corny Brucie jokes.
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Claude was brill. Knew she would be. She's funny and smart and really gets the celebs and the dancers, so asks them the questions you'd want to ask them. Having sharpened up and lost the cheese I think the show is on the right track to be worth watching. Bruce is a legend but I think Claude will make all the difference to the show : she is already!
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claudia was fab - so much more at ease with the celebs than Tess ever was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    we've seen them before we know they can do it.
  • Options
    J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they work brilliantly together, they were having fun and it's infectious. Love Claudia.
  • Options
    Joseph_WheatleyJoseph_Wheatley Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Really like Tess and Claudia, Tess needs to tone down the robotic presenting just a little, Claudia is class but these two are safe hands in my opinion!
  • Options
    SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toofast wrote: »
    I wish Winkleman would cut that awful fringe...it really ages her.
    I've seen picture of her without it and she looks so so much more attractive .

You mean grow it out then, not cut it. That would make it shorter ! She has had her fringe cut actually, it was in the paper - I think she looked ok tonight and did a fine job.
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess is always so stiff with the celebs - but I noticed a slight thawing part-way through the show which might be the Claude-effect ? I never feel that Tess really gets into the show - just shouts and holds everything together and pulls model faces. I know she had to listen to stage direction for Bruce, who didn't wear an earpiece, but now she has no excuse for being anything less than involved with the whole shebang.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it wasn't live and there might have been a bit of editing but I think they worked well together. It was appropriate to have Brucie at the beginning as kind of 'hand over' and it didn't last too long lol
  • Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a great job from Tess and Claudia tonight. I felt a little sorry for Bruce I must admit when he was doing the handover but before long Tess and Claudia had settled in wonderfully :)
  • Options
    fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean grow it out then, not cut it. That would make it shorter ! She has had her fringe cut actually, it was in the paper - I think she looked ok tonight and did a fine job.

I think they still have to find the right look for Claudia. I have seen her with better hair and makeup but tonight was better than last year.

I like them as a couple and think as the show goes on they will get better and better.
  • Options
    Joseph_WheatleyJoseph_Wheatley Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Cheryl423 wrote: »
    Tess is always so stiff with the celebs - but I noticed a slight thawing part-way through the show which might be the Claude-effect ? I never feel that Tess really gets into the show - just shouts and holds everything together and pulls model faces. I know she had to listen to stage direction for Bruce, who didn't wear an earpiece, but now she has no excuse for being anything less than involved with the whole shebang.

Sorry but that is really unfair, if you see on Twitter Tess is so into the show, it's all she tweets about, she is really good friends with all the contestants, I believe her and Kimberley Walsh still go out together. So whilst I will admit Tess is robotic at times to say she is not into the show is utter drivel.
  • Options
    Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Tess and Claudia took Bruce off the stage firmly holding him by the arms I thought how relieved Tess must be not to have to do the excruciating "leg over" move she had to do each week to get him off stage! I was certainly relieved not to have to watch him groping her leg! :o

I think they're going to be a great double act now Bruce has gone, I can understand Tess being a bit on edge while he was there as she must have felt for him a bit having to hand over the reins to her.
  • Options
    JT2060JT2060 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    fatskia wrote: »
    I think they still have to find the right look for Claudia. I have seen her with better hair and makeup but tonight was better than last year.

I like them as a couple and think as the show goes on they will get better and better.

Claudia looked a little too 'Egyptian princess' for me. The two worked together well though.
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they were great, I know Claudia is a bit of an acquired taste but I've always thought she's very funny and she and Tess have great chemistry. Although Tess will never admit it I'll bet she's relieved she hasn't got to carry Bruce anymore, he was really struggling the last couple of series.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As young Mr. Grace, erm, Forsythe would say "You have all done very well!"