Neighbours Kate Kendall acting

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ever since the reveal of her daughter by Kathy I have found her acting better through out this storyline it seem more intense, more believable basically it been great.

Comments

• jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Kate Kendall is a very natural actress. I have been thoroughly impressed with her performances and I'm particularly over the moon that she is one of the leading ladies now in Neighbours.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's really good. Her and Rebekah Elmaloglou have been fantastic additions.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Love both her and Rebekah Elmaloglou. Kate Kendall was a great casting choice for Lauren in my opinion. As for Paige I absolutely love her character, and Olympia is a better actress than her sister Holly.
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Love both her and Rebekah Elmaloglou. Kate Kendall was a great casting choice for Lauren in my opinion. As for Paige I absolutely love her character, and Olympia is a better actress than her sister Holly.

Oh, so they are sisters? i did wonder.

I'm not the greatest fan of Lauren she's a bit insipid and mealy mouthed for my taste, but that's just the character and not a refection on the actress. I suppose we have enough female firebrands as it is on Ramsey Street and she does make a good foil to Therese's no nonsense persona.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember Rebekah from Home and Away
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I remember Rebekah from Home and Away

im shame to say it I am only 29 so do I
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think neighbours have upped they game since paige come in
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. She has been consistently good throughout the whole story line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Agreed. She has been consistently good throughout the whole story line.

what your fave soap
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what your fave soap

I would say Corrie then EE overall but I'm currently enjoying Neighbours more. What about you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    I would say Corrie then EE overall but I'm currently enjoying Neighbours more. What about you?

I love all soap but right now neighbours I am loving the paige lauren brad but saying that I love neighbours all my life
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Yes, I'm loving her performances too. I've always loved Rebekah Elmaloglou since her H&A days too. Lauren is my favourite character at present, and I think Rebekah Elmaloglou has done a fantastic job with Terese. The Willis and Turner storyline is the one I enjoy most at the moment. And I'm glad Sonya didn't somehow get crowbarred into the whole Paige thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she's been great. Love how she looks like aamber too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she first joined I found Lauren a bit mumsy and meek but since the baby reveal I have loved her. Loved her scenes with Kathy when she found out baby had lived, Kate is great at the emotional stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    When she first joined I found Lauren a bit mumsy and meek but since the baby reveal I have loved her. Loved her scenes with Kathy when she found out baby had lived, Kate is great at the emotional stuff.

agree I think her hair cut was well timing as well
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Kate Kendall and Rebecca Elmaloglou have been fantastic additions to the show. I haven't enjoyed Neighbours as much as I'm enjoying it now for ages. It really does feel like classic Neighbours and there is a fabulous mix of characters of different ages. Long may it continue!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Kendall and Rebecca Elmaloglou have been fantastic additions to the show. I haven't enjoyed Neighbours as much as I'm enjoying it now for ages. It really does feel like classic Neighbours and there is a fabulous mix of characters of different ages. Long may it continue!

I agree I am also loving paige and naomi
  • NFAN 21NFAN 21 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Kate Kendall is doing a fabulous job and has caught my attention particularly since the reveal that her 'stillborn' daughter was actually alive. Definitely one of the strongest actresses in the cast as well as Olympia Valance and Rebekah Elmaloglou.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NFAN 21 wrote: »
    Kate Kendall is doing a fabulous job and has caught my attention particularly since the reveal that her 'stillborn' daughter was actually alive. Definitely one of the strongest actresses in the cast as well as Olympia Valance and Rebekah Elmaloglou.

yes sometime when they focus on popular Georgia I find her boring to be honest
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes sometime when they focus on popular Georgia I find her boring to be honest

Agreed, she and Amber are terminally dull.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, she and Amber are terminally dull.

im not an amber fan