New Kindle models announced

2»

Comments

• GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alternate wrote: »
    Who can say. I imagine they will keep all the models available for the foreseeable future but if sales of the touch and the new basic vastly outweigh the keyboard they could well drop it at some point.

The touch will be the issue as it will be about the same price as the kb, although i dislike it because you need to touch tge screen to turn the page which will make it grubby.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not advertising the keyboard version, it's just there in the lineup, but the ads are for the cheap version, 2 touch versions and fire. I'd say they may discontinue it in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got an email from Amazon saying my new Kindle (non KB) version has shipped...that was bloody quick!!! Didn't think it was getting released until the 12th....
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Are Amazon UK only selling the 3G version of the KK now? I can't find the Wi-Fi only version on there unless I'm just being blind. Definitely getting the new one for Christmas now, only recently got the KK but it's worth having two and for £89 you can't say no. Tempted to get one right now but don't really need to with having the KK.