Options

she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there is another thread.

I love that both threads don't have KP's name in them but we all know what the threads are about:D
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excuses? She never makes excuses for her behavior - she just does and be damned and that's half the problem. And as for "others making excuses" - that's an indirect attack on me, isn't it?:D Well it's my debating style I'm afraid - I try to look at why people do things rather than just outrightly condemn them, focus on their apparent disgusting physical body or character assassinate. If you can't understand people deconstructing KP's behavior then...well there's no argument from me, carry on - I respect your view point and won't criticise the way you criticise. I just prefer to look behind the issues and theorise:)

No "attack".

I can perfectly well understand people deconstructing behaviour thank you - can you in turn understand that suggesting that she may not have wanted to go down the "publicity route" with Penna is blatantly not what actually happened........( considering the photo-shoots, the 'papped' pictures holding the kids, the reality show packed full of the Penna.etc,etc,etc.) in other words she went the WHOLE HOG in the publicity stunts- so I fail to see what there is to theorise about frankly.

I'm all for debate too, but what exactly is there to debate when a suggestion is made of what she may have wanted to do when it completely flies in the face on of what she did actually do. Unless of course these wicked and cruel men made her do it, it is nonsensical.

Oh and as for her, .... making excuses, playing the victim and blaming everyone is something that is second nature to her...whilst continuing to do just as she pleases.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No "attack".

I can perfectly well understand people deconstructing behaviour thank you - can you in turn understand that suggesting that she may not have wanted to go down the "publicity route" with Penna is blatantly not what actually happened........( considering the photo-shoots, the 'papped' pictures holding the kids, the reality show packed full of the Penna.etc,etc,etc.) in other words she went the WHOLE HOG in the publicity stunts- so I fail to see what there is to theorise about frankly.

I'm all for debate too, but what exactly is there to debate when a suggestion is made of what she may have wanted to do when it completely flies in the face on of what she did actually do. Unless of course these wicked and cruel men made her do it, it is nonsensical.

Oh and as for her, .... making excuses, playing the victim and blaming everyone is something that is second nature to her...whilst continuing to do just as she pleases.

She did much less publicity, interviews etc with Leo than in other relationships. She even went on TV and said they trying a keep much of their relationship the media. So I think whole hog in capitals is huge exaggeration don't you think? Perhaps you need to look again at what "actually happened"?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did much less publicity, interviews etc with Leo than in other relationships. She even went on TV and said they trying a keep much of their relationship the media. So I think whole hog in capitals is huge exaggeration don't you think? Perhaps you need to look again at what "actually happened"?

With respect Daisy, he still featured in a whole series of 'Katie' or whatever it was called that bombed on Living.

& to an extent, there had to be less publicity than with the other 2 goons, simply because he hardly speaks English.

& the BIB is a beautiful irony IMHO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear, an awful lot of lies and dribble come out of the stupid woman.....as evidenced by the reality shows and photo-shoots :yawn:

I am not going to bat this back and forth,,if you seriously want to believe that doing photo-shoots and reality t.v series is not 'going down the publicity route' then go for it.

It may indeed have been less,,,and that is more than likely because people are bored sick of the same old sh*t reheated and not buying and not viewing......but it still does not detract from the fact that she did indeed go down the publicity route.

She has cottoned on that nobody is interested and the only tiny peak of interest she will get is by latching herself on to one man after the other.......people stop to see the car crash freak show...but soon move swiftly on.

Theorise all you want....I know what she is and how this will continue....those children who's heads must be spinning aint seen nothing yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With respect Daisy, he still featured in a whole series of 'Katie' or whatever it was called that bombed on Living.

& to an extent, there had to be less publicity than with the other 2 goons, simply because he hardly speaks English.

& the BIB is a beautiful irony IMHO

Good point , but I think another huge factor was and is that there is much less interest in her now than during the Pete era.

& yes that bit made me smile too :D
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

& the BIB is a beautiful irony IMHO.

irony indeed
    http://m24digital.com/en/2012/05/29/the-hot-photos-of-leandro-penna-and-his-girlfriend-katie-price/

maybe she was just being kind involving him and giving him a wage.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    irony indeed
    http://m24digital.com/en/2012/05/29/the-hot-photos-of-leandro-penna-and-his-girlfriend-katie-price/

maybe she was just being kind involving him and giving him a wage.

She looks like Nora Batty!:D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

Don't be so silly.
    Nora was MUCH more classy.
    Those wrinkled stockings ! Much more of a turn on than someone with scribbles on her legs .
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's had three husbands in the last four years?

Her poor children.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she's suing the hotel because ..
    Price has since bemoaned the lack of privacy she experienced at the hotel after it allegedly leaked details of the ceremony to the press

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a452360/katie-price-vows-to-sue-bahamas-hotel-we-were-stitched-up.html

Clearly she was distraught, but struggled gamely to pose for the wedding photographs, give an interview and pose for the staged pap shots on the sun loungers as well as selling her story to the sun. such a trouper ..
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a452360/katie-price-vows-to-sue-bahamas-hotel-we-were-stitched-up.html

Clearly she was distraught, but struggled gamely to pose for the wedding photographs, give an interview and pose for the staged pap shots on the sun loungers as well as selling her story to the sun. such a trouper ..

But......but......I thought she loved publicity?

Seems only on her terms.
    Stupid mare.
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well that's got Golden Wedding Anniversary written all over it.

As if! The marriage will be over in less than two years. :D
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

If she carries on like this, she will do by the time she's 60. She won't have a boyfriend of any kind. She'll be wearing stockings that don't stay up. She will also have her hair in curlers like Hilda Ogden off Corrie!

Ooh! Imagine that, eh? I don't want to, really.
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like she said, 'life is too short so go for it'...I agree with her. At least she marries them whereas her ex hires them and pays them to follow him around a la Tom Cruise and Nicole/Penelope/Katie.....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like she said, 'life is too short so go for it'...I agree with her. At least she marries them whereas her ex hires them and pays them to follow him around a la Tom Cruise and Nicole/Penelope/Katie.....:rolleyes:

She has three young children to consider, one of whom is disabled. How does it look to them to have various' daddies' coming and going in their lives? It's not right to think of only yourself when you have children.

Only room for one person in Katie Price's world, and that's Katie Price.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has three young children to consider, one of whom is disabled. How does it look to them to have various' daddies' coming and going in their lives? It's not right to think of only yourself when you have children.

Only room for one person in Katie Price's world, and that's Katie Price.

Yep. As a few of us have said, if it was just her, let her get on with marrying every passing knucklehead that crosses her path. She could be in double figures by now for all I care.
    However, 3 new step daddies in 4 years is not healthy for someone who has young children and THEY should be her absolute priority, not her, not headlines, not money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahhh, poor lamb, and after all the trouble of going down the no publicity route an all. ;)

Good to see she's got her priorities in order, why spend time with the latest love of your life :rolleyes:orperish the thought, with the children, when there are far, far more important things such as googling oneself and hammering away on twitter...."blah,blah........stitched up.......blah, blah...sue...blah moneyshot" :yawn:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can this tweet be for real?

@misskatieprice @kieran0322 Your wedding pictures are beautiful

:eek:
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha ! sounds as if she's talking to herself ! a duplicate account maybe ? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These are the ones that got me.

people need to give @MissKatiePrice a break its only her 3rd wedding sure shes not the only famous person to get married 3 times #PRICEY

@MissKatiePrice Congratulations! :) You can see how much #yourloveglows Xx

Talk about fwits.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. As a few of us have said, if it was just her, let her get on with marrying every passing knucklehead that crosses her path. She could be in double figures by now for all I care.
    However, 3 new step daddies in 4 years is not healthy for someone who has young children and THEY should be her absolute priority, not her, not headlines, not money.

Totally agree with you Blondie , this must be doing some damage to the children , at the very least it's showing them how supposedly meaningful relationships can be replaced at the drop of a hat .
    What is that going to do for their self esteem.
    Money can buy you love ???????????
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When you have kids, you can't throw caution to the wind and subscribe to the 'Life's Too Short' philosophy when it comes to relationships. You have to be careful about who you allow into your life. Does KP know anything about this man? Has she met any of his family? Friends? Does she know about his past? Is he prepared to be a step-father to those kids, with all that entails? It's a huge commitment. Unfortunately, all he seems to be committed to is posing in his underpants for photos (which he posts on twitter) and posing as KP's latest husband.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    At least she marries them ? Are you kidding ? She would get high fived for resisting marrying them. She makes a mockery of marriage & has no thought whatsoever about those kids when she does it. Gonna be a blast at school this week for them " Hey, I see yer maw has got you another new daddy . Nice wedding photos Junior"
    BIB. Put your money where your mouth is & provide evidence please.
    No ? Thought not.So basically just something you dreamed in a dream then.;)
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    While it's none of my business, I wonder if he's doing this to achieve some sort of teenage fantasy he had.