Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must really envy Emily
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    She must really envy Emily

I agree and I believe her latest wedding was simply (in her mind) a two-pronged revenge attack for Pete proclaiming his new-found happiness with Emily, coupled with Leo walking out on her recently too. Obviously the publicity generated from it was also an added bonus for her.

I think it was very significant that her ankle tattoo of the date of Pete's birthday/the date she met Leo was so prominently displayed in at least one posed photo of this farcical wedding. IMO, it conveyed the message "You both left me, but other men still want to marry me ~ look!"

What a great reason to rush off and get married to someone you barely know eh? This pathetic woman needs help.... and fast.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    Leo in NOW magazine

This comment was quite sad if true:o

She is a control freak, she has to be in charge of her men, will this one be strong enough to stand up to her? pete was and I am sure she has never got over that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to wonder if maybe Pete would have patched things up with her had she not acted the way she did after the split.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a face like an Easter Island head.

Did she never officially marry her deaf-mute Argentinian, then?

He's good looking but in a very cheap sort of way:o
    He's an improvement on Peter Andre who is just very unattractive.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Could I just point out to those people who claim she doesn't want attention that she swans around my neck of the woods in a luminous pink Range Rover with the registration KP11 HOT. If she really wanted to blend into the background she could borrow my Ford Focus.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She allowed what she claimed/alleged was a rape to go unreported back then & allowed a rapist (according to her) to get off scott free. Her claim puts any bloke she "went with" back then under suspicion & she did it to get in the press & get sympathy.What other possible excuse can you make for that ?
    Since you bring Savile into it,I put it to you that in the light of the Savile stuff there is a whole new attitude to historical crimes of sexual assault which would make it VERY easy for her to have this dealt with legally & bring her closure. But she won't do it,cos all she wanted was the drama --- actually telling a story & keeping it straight would be too much for her brain to cope with. Wasn't she questioned by the police after that recent claim ? Right there she had her chance & refused it. So why bring it up in the first place. What on earth did it achieve other than some press coverage ? She could have been a GENUINE role model for assaulted women afraid to come forward by assisting the police. Her silence said it all.
    As for "she wouldn't be believed cos of his fame ?". Gary Glitter ? Savile ? Stuart Hall ? Freddie Starr ? Are they not famous ? Yet women & men have come forward. So forget the old "he was famous" tosh. She opened her mouth before her brain was engaged & then backed off following through.She put a target on innocent men & allowed a potential rapist to go unpunished.........simple as that and shameful.

There is a whole new attitude now to historical crimes of sexual assault, but only since last year, why you think anything would make reporting a rape "very easy" is just...
    If she had reported this rape would you have believed her or would you have just dismissed it as you did the two police reported childhood abuse cases she was subjected to
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    There is a whole new attitude now to historical crimes of sexual assault, but only since last year, why you think anything would make reporting a rape "very easy" is just...
    If she had reported this rape would you have believed her or would you have just dismissed it as you did the two police reported childhood abuse cases she was subjected to
    Don't misrepresent what I said or twist my words for sympathy if you don't mind . They are crystal clear .I said "would make it VERY easy for her to have this dealt with legally & bring her closure. Reporting any assault,sexual or otherwise is not easy.
    I'd have disbelieved her absolutely ,but my opinion is just that
    my opinion based on my dislike of her & distrust of her motives in any given situation. HOWEVER,a police investigation & her willingness to co-operate fully would massively change my opinion. Because I know she is too thick to maintain a concocted story for any length of time & with the police experience in dealing with rape victims they would soon either see through her or pursue it thoroughly thereby lending a modicum of validity to her claim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree.

By the very nature of her 'job', 'fame' and the resulting publicity, the police would have had to be seen publicly to be investigating properly and treating her without prejudice.

With Savile it was a totally different thing. He was extremely famous and had the ear of politicians and royalty, any child or even adult abused by him would have been frightened of not being believed. Quite apart from the fact that society then didn't speak about abuse and rape in the open way it does now.

Price witters on about being a 'strong woman'. She isn't. If she was, she'd have gone to to the police and reported what had happened instead of revealing the name to a camera crew i.e - the 'audience'. It would have been an example to other women in the same position, and would have given her positive publicity. Instead she teased people the way she always does, making herself look childish and vindictive.

Was she famous in the mid nineties, famous enough to influence the police force, I think not, society didnt speak about abuse and rape, what not even in 2009 when savile claimed his last victim , it would have "given her positive publicity" if she had reported it at the time, her, a page three wannbe model going up against a famous celeb and the devastation on his family, get real :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't misrepresent what I said or twist my words for sympathy if you don't mind . They are crystal clear .I said "would make it VERY easy for her to have this dealt with legally & bring her closure. Reporting any assault,sexual or otherwise is not easy.
    I'd have disbelieved her absolutely ,but my opinion is just that
    my opinion based on my dislike of her & distrust of her motives in any given situation. HOWEVER,a police investigation & her willingness to co-operate fully would massively change my opinion. Because I know she is too thick to maintain a concocted story for any length of time & with the police experience in dealing with rape victims they would soon either see through her or pursue it thoroughly thereby lending a modicum of validity to her claim.

And still those words "very easy" do not fit with the ordeal of reporting a rape, you think going through a police procedure brings closure why do you think so many rapes go unreported, whether you like her or not your judgment on such issues should not be based on how you feel about the person but, the act that has been committed against them, she has no duty to anyone else but herself all you have to do is look away !
    Forum Member
    And still those words "very easy" do not fit with the ordeal of reporting a rape, you think going through a police procedure brings closure why do you think so many rapes go unreported, whether you like her or not your judgment on such issues should not be based on how you feel about the person but, the act that has been committed against them, she has no duty to anyone else but herself all you have to do is look away !

Nobody said they did,as I proved by quoting the full sentence that you chose to cherry-pick from .
    My judgement has stood me in good stead thus far in life & if something walks like a duck,quacks like a duck etc then I call it a duck
    and if it has a penchant for making up stories ,telling lies or being a fantasist then I judge it as a lying fantasist unless police evidence & back-up tells me otherwise.
    I agree on the duty thing though,and as a mother raising a daughter her duty is to set an example to her daughter at the very least. It's all immaterial anyway since it is just another story from a fantasist thus far .
    Forum Member
    She must be fuming over Leo's comments.
    It makes her look like a rather pathetic creature .
    Not such a "strong woman" then after all & incredibly needy & clingy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody said they did,as I proved by quoting the full sentence that you chose to cherry-pick from .
    My judgement has stood me in good stead thus far in life & if something walks like a duck,quacks like a duck etc then I call it a duck
    and if it has a penchant for making up stories ,telling lies or being a fantasist then I judge it as a lying fantasist unless police evidence & back-up tells me otherwise.
    I agree on the duty thing though,and as a mother raising a daughter her duty is to set an example to her daughter at the very least. It's all immaterial anyway since it is just another story from a fantasist thus far .

How come you didnt believe the two cases of child abuse then, that had both police involvement and a prosecution, as far as her being a fantasist, do you really think she needs to be :confused:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be fuming over Leo's comments.
    It makes her look like a rather pathetic creature .
    Not such a "strong woman" then after all & incredibly needy & clingy.

It certainly does, she could not shut him up, I really think she is very foolish to rush into another marriage so quickly. Those poor kids. Pete must be concerned about what is happening in their life. With three new daddies in the past year.
    Forum Member
    How come you didnt believe the two cases of child abuse then, that had both police involvement and a prosecution, as far as her being a fantasist, do you really think she needs to be :confused:
    Nor will I believe the child ones unless I read a link to them. Pref nothing claimed as fact by KP or her family. Do you have a link ? I'd be very interested in that.
    Yes,she needs to be a fantasist to stay current because she is past her sell by date.
    Leo put it so much better than I ever could. "she is wired wrong".
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    It certainly does, she could not shut him up, I really think she is very foolish to rush into another marriage so quickly. Those poor kids. Pete must be concerned about what is happening in their life. With three new daddies in the past year.
    The thing is the guy said nothing nasty regarding her or the break up. But being unable to fathom basic human behaviour she read that as a weakness & went for him with the "he left me in debt" story meant to trash his character. Unfortunately (for her,but not us:)) he retaliated & we now see her greed for a flashy bling-ring incurred the said debt, and that she practically begged for his smaller gifted one to be nominated as an engagement ring. Sad & desperate really & makes her look terribly weak & shallow needing a man to validate her existence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor will I believe the child ones unless I read a link to them. Pref nothing claimed as fact by KP or her family. Do you have a link ? I'd be very interested in that.
    Yes,she needs to be a fantasist to stay current because she is past her sell by date.
    Leo put it so much better than I ever could. "she is wired wrong".

Loads of links on google she maybe wired wrong she maybe many undesirable things, but that dosent make her a liar, unlike her ex, now hes been proven to be a liar many times ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Price witters on about being a 'strong woman'. She isn't. If she was, she'd have gone to to the police and reported what had happened instead of revealing the name to a camera crew i.e - the 'audience'. It would have been an example to other women in the same position, and would have given her positive publicity. Instead she teased people the way she always does, making herself look childish and vindictive.

My friend was raped by her ex bf around 20 years ago. She had been raped at knife-point, beaten and robbed by her attacker but she still called a taxi and went to the police station immediately. She went through torture, I won't lie, but she KNEW what was the right thing to do and she did it. She had her entire sexual history dragged up in court while his wasn't allowed to be mentioned but she knew she had to try and stop him from doing what he did to her to anyone else.
    He got sent down and then freed on appeal due to a technicality so the b*stard only ended up serving just over a year rather than the 7 he was actually given.

Does she regret it? No. Despite all the sh*t, she knows she did what was right and can hold her head up high. Now, that's a strong woman.

Most of us have heard the name of the alleged attacker so someone leaked it. It's the same with Ulrika. You can only come out and make these comments if you're prepared to do something about it, not use it for gossip or scandal,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These are the only 2 cases I can find. 1 says they never caught the guy and the second says he was later charged with child sex offenses but it doesn't say he ever abused her or that the charges were anything to do with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158285/Katie-Price-reveals-sexually-assaulted-park-child.html
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    These are the only 2 cases I can find. 1 says they never caught the guy and the second says he was later charged with child sex offenses but it doesn't say he ever abused her or that the charges were anything to do with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158285/Katie-Price-reveals-sexually-assaulted-park-child.html
    You are right blondie. No mention of just who it related to.So I could google any old similar story about a man I had contact with who was arrested & claim I was a victim of his
    if I were a fantasist.

This quote is interesting....
    ‘I remember at my dad’s 30th I think it was, I was 13. My mum gave me some money to get an outfit and she probably thought it would be a nice little outfit.

‘It was a PVC all-in-one… The looks on their faces.’

If she was 13 at her dad's 30th then he was 17 when she was born. CRIKEY ! :eek:
    Forum Member
    My friend was raped by her ex bf around 20 years ago. She had been raped at knife-point, beaten and robbed by her attacker but she still called a taxi and went to the police station immediately. She went through torture, I won't lie, but she KNEW what was the right thing to do and she did it. She had her entire sexual history dragged up in court while his wasn't allowed to be mentioned but she knew she had to try and stop him from doing what he did to her to anyone else.
    He got sent down and then freed on appeal due to a technicality so the b*stard only ended up serving just over a year rather than the 7 he was actually given.

Does she regret it? No. Despite all the sh*t, she knows she did what was right and can hold her head up high. Now, that's a strong woman.

Most of us have heard the name of the alleged attacker so someone leaked it. It's the same with Ulrika. You can only come out and make these comments if you're prepared to do something about it, not use it for gossip or scandal,[/QUOTE]

Your poor friend:( . That was brave of her & she is INDEED a strong woman with much to be proud of & will never look back with regret because he WAS taken to Court over it & that fact alone has possibly avoided other women getting involved with him & poss getting assaulted.
    I totally agree with the bit in bold. There is NO excuse for tossing some random name about unless you are prepared to follow it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You dont think asking a 13 year old to pose in her underwear or naked under a shirt isnt child abuse, or that the pics he had of her all over his walls werent something to do with the case against him :confused:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of links on google she maybe wired wrong she maybe many undesirable things, but that dosent make her a liar, unlike her ex, now hes been proven to be a liar many times ;)

I wouldn't trust a word that comes out of her mangled mouth. She's an attention seeker and would say anything to get herself some media attention.
    Forum Member
    So you can provide no link then as proof of her claims ? OK then.I think that settles that really & relegates her claim to the "she said" box as just another Jordanism .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You dont think asking a 13 year old to pose in her underwear or naked under a shirt isnt child abuse, or that the pics he had of her all over his walls werent something to do with the case against him :confused:

It's not about MY opinion. You stated as FACT that there were 2 child abuse cases against her which resulted in police involvement and prosecution, whereas that link states nothing of the sort.