NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Peter Barlow's new squeeze?

Comments

• Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    No doubt. They'll be doing something beautiful by the end of next week.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Urrghhh....

I have said my piece that's it.

:o
  • Options
    tripitakatripitaka Posts: 5,636
    Forum Member
    I know he's not the sharpest knife but wouldn't Gary know his mate had a daughter called Alya? There can't be many Alyas in Weatherfield.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tripitaka wrote: »
    I know he's not the sharpest knife but wouldn't Gary know his mate had a daughter called Alya? There can't be many Alyas in Weatherfield.

They were in central Manchester I think, so it's very possible there's a lot of girls with a pretty name like that
  • Options
    Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Why is Kal only giving his daughter a job now and not before when they were looking for a receptionist?
  • Options
    ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ex Pat wrote: »
    Why is Kal only giving his daughter a job now and not before when they were looking for a receptionist?

She's only just finished university
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Weren't they in Manchester? And I doubt whether gary paid any attention to her name.

After all, what were the chances of picking up a girl, miles away in a crowded club, who's related to a mate on your street?

One thing I'm glad of - she didn't turn out to be a **** like andrea.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesn't go anywhere near peter because I actually like her and I'll end up despising her if she gets with that tool!
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate pushy girls.
    Unsure whether I like her yet.
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like her so far. Her interactions with Leanne are gonna make for interesting viewing- particularly when her prostitution past is revealed.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I quite like her so far. Her interactions with Leanne are gonna make for interesting viewing- particularly when her prostitution past is revealed.

Does Kal even know about her prostitute past?
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate pushy girls.
    Unsure whether I like her yet.

Any reason why? Women are allowed to have strong personalities and opinions.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Kal even know about her prostitute past?

I believe he does, didn't Eva accidentally let it slip about Leanne's dodgy pasts to Sharif? Then he confronted Kal, but he wasn't interested.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Peter Barlow's new squeeze?

...no I don't think so, Peter needs a complete break from any relationships for quite a while.
    I like what I have seen of Kals daughter so far as she seems to be able to act which is great :D hope she turns out to be an interesting character.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Supposedly she's less judgmental about it than Kal's mother.
  • Options
    mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Weren't they in Manchester? And I doubt whether gary paid any attention to her name.

After all, what were the chances of picking up a girl, miles away in a crowded club, who's related to a mate on your street?

One thing I'm glad of - she didn't turn out to be a **** like andrea.

Probably about the same chance as said girl turning up in the street for the first time the same day.
  • Options
    MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The jury's out for me with Alya. Going by last night's display, she seems to be yet another strident, "feisty" female *roll eyes* However, kudos to her for not sleeping with Gary and telling him she doesn't do ONS - I wonder how long that will last!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the big secret if they didn't sleep together? I'm pretty sure Alya said that in last night's episode?
  • Options
    david1956david1956 Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    They were in central Manchester I think, so it's very possible there's a lot of girls with a pretty name like that

Are the nightclubs in Manchester open during the day. It was broad daylight outside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    david1956 wrote: »
    Are the nightclubs in Manchester open during the day. It was broad daylight outside.

They could've gone in at 8-9 which would mean giving a sunny June day it would still be light out
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats a point. Also Garah and Triangle Head were supposed to be army piers and not far off the same age, suddenly Kal has a daughter Garah's age. It still beggars belief that anyone would pick up a stranger like Gingernutjob in a bar and take him back to stay the night at her place where she seems to live alone, :o I am sure the character of Ayle and her "bubba G" will become very annoying very soon!!
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Whats the big secret if they didn't sleep together? I'm pretty sure Alya said that in last night's episode?

Somehow I don't think many girlfriends would be ok with their partner spending the night with some random girl. After Izzy has finished laying into him I imagine Kai will give him a good kicking followed by Owen who has been GAGGING for an excuse to beat him up! He would probably have been as well sleeping with her :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Somehow I don't think many girlfriends would be ok with their partner spending the night with some random girl. After Izzy has finished laying into him I imagine Kai will give him a good kicking followed by Owen who has been GAGGING for an excuse to beat him up! He would probably have been as well sleeping with her :D

I know but surely Izzy would be a lot more forgiving if he said he just crashed at hers for the night. He's made it worse by lying imo.
  • Options
    culabulaculabula Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the unpredictable nature of this encounter, what with her turning up in the street, the gym and the pub, whatever you do, make sure you don't discuss it in an agitated form in front of other interested parties.
  • Options
    roverboy1965roverboy1965 Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    The jury's out for me with Alya. Going by last night's display, she seems to be yet another strident, "feisty" female *roll eyes* However, kudos to her for not sleeping with Gary and telling him she doesn't do ONS - I wonder how long that will last!

I hope they're not grooming her to be Tina's replacement (the feisty, gobby female who says it like it is) and Reets new "daughter I never had".