Does Beyonce care about her fans? 3 million followers without a single TWEET!!!

13»

Comments

• LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know for certain, Sammy, but it wouldn't surprise me.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »
    Is it true that she avoids signing autographs for her fans.

That's not true

She's one of the nicest celebrities you could come across. Always down to earth. I had the pleasure of meeting her on her last tour. It's a long story but she came out of her way to see us after the concert at the back of the arena. At first we were joking around not thinking she would actually come to speak to us (late at night, behind a fence lol) but she did and that's when i fell in love with her as she was so nice to us.

Anyway there is a lot of clips in youtube with fans, these are some
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1wQVIbsy4w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr2fz1sh7-M
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKfWNW7K3is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLZOzSJ4qY
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    Whether one 'tweets' or not is entirely up to them (I don't use it myself, likewise Facebook) but Twitter or no Twitter, Beyoncé is still too far 'up herself'.

What makes you say that? Just because all the evidence I've seen - interviews, footage of performances and tours on Youtube, articles etc - seems to suggest she's nothing but humble and personable.
  • FabalaFabala Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're calling this a "matter"? Really more of a nonevent. Either stop following her or go listen to some of her music and prove that you are a fan for the right reasons.

Totally agree.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Didn't Beyonce buy food for everyone in the queue for her ITV show because there was some delay in letting them in?

From what I've seen of her, she seems like a thoroughly nice person, and the fact that someone thinks she doesn't care about her fans because she doesn't tweet is quite frankly ludicrous.

Edit: Mind you, giving some of the Beyonce related threads the OP has started in the past, it doesn't seem so ludicrous now. Still incorrect though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    danielleh wrote: »
    Didn't Beyonce buy food for everyone in the queue for her ITV show because there was some delay in letting them in?

From what I've seen of her, she seems like a thoroughly nice person, and the fact that someone thinks she doesn't care about her fans because she doesn't tweet is quite frankly ludicrous.

Correct, I think she ordered pizzas for everyone in the queue!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    What makes you say that? Just because all the evidence I've seen - interviews, footage of performances and tours on Youtube, articles etc - seems to suggest she's nothing but humble and personable.

The diva demands I've heard she makes, that's what makes me say that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mind her acting though. Enjoyed 'Dreamgirls' and 'Goldmember'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The diva demands I've heard she makes, that's what makes me say that.

Oh, you mean like the largely fabricated "diva demands" that absolutely every A Lister has? I'd stop believing everything you read in the tabloids/Internet/Twatter ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although not a fan, it puts her up in my estimation, why do people.need to tweet at every farts end about what they are up to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, you mean like the largely fabricated "diva demands" that absolutely every A Lister has? I'd stop believing everything you read in the tabloids/Internet/Twatter ;)

I don't read tabloids and I certainly don't do Twitter.

Anyway,largely fabricated or not, these so called A listers are too bloody demanding and shouldn't be. They are just people like everyone else for funk's sake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't read tabloids and I certainly don't do Twitter.

Anyway,largely fabricated or not, these so called A listers are too bloody demanding and shouldn't be. They are just people like everyone else for funk's sake.

How do you know they're too demanding? None of us have a clue about their real lives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that they go into fame in the first place is usually an indication. They obviously think they're too good for a regular job.
  • FabalaFabala Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that they go into fame in the first place is usually an indication. They obviously think they're too good for a regular job.

They go into fame? Fame is a byproduct of what Beyonce does. If she could sing as a kid, why not try to be a professional singer? Play to your strengths. If I could sing like that I'd be touring the world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member

What an odd sentiment. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member

what makes u think that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe not all of them, but there are quite a few who do. The fact that so many with no talent whatsoever audition for the likes of X Factor is proof.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,369
    Forum Member
    Twitter should be used as a means of communicating news to the fanbase.

Not small talk and inane arguments.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wtf????? why does it matter that she doesn't tweet? get over yourselves
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well that just says it all :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that just says it all :D

It does. Game over.
  • happyperson93happyperson93 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    she's tweeted now. chilll :p xoxo