BB winner Helen & co arrive in Ibiza

Comments

• Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet there is still silence on the subject......

Silence is golden!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    zolug wrote: »
    Yea me too Labbie I never get annoyed at Kevin.:D .Although I do hope never to see him on CBB just in case.

Oh no, surely Kevin would never do CBB:o

See you on the Strictly Forum tomorrow night then zolug.:)
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    The hatred towards her was embarrassing to see on here, day after day.

You can be sure that some of the more hateful types will no doubt still not be able to let it go. I'll be watching with interest.

I'm sure any decent minded person will wish her and her family well.

I don't wish anyone any ill.

Shame the same can't be said for Helen with her vile tweets.

I would rather be classed as undecent if it meant having to give Helen a pat on the back.

Her and her cronies are hell bent on ruining someones life. I don't call that very nice.

:)
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    They haven't answered a simple question.

I asked for their opinion on them tweets.

Why is it so hard to answer??? :confused:

And what relevance is it? It is a forum right? So we talk..... They can praise Helen all they like, but to be fair in all this. They should be able to answer other questions.

Basically your answer to my question about relevance is that you just want him to because "it's a forum". So no relevance at all really. And since he didn't actually "praise" Helen, there's no need for him to say anything else at all in the interests of fairness.

Anyway, I can't speak for him, but I will say that from my outside perspective, you spamming the thread with the same irrelevant, hectoring question over and over again would be quite the disincentive for me.

Or who knows, maybe he just doesn't like you.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Let me ask you a question and I'm expecting an answer since answering questions is obviously such a big deal for you....what relevance does your question have to the OP's comments about the conduct of FMs?

He's not saying "Helen is a saint". He's saying that it ill behoves some DS posters to sit in judgement of Helen when there were some disgraceful posts on here. And actually, some were also defamatory, just like Helen's paedo tweet, e.g. suggesting that BB producers were ex-clients of hers.

I don't know about you, but I was raised to believe that two wrongs don't make a right. And so by that reckoning, no amount of vile tweets from the woman herself will expunge from history or make right some of the stuff said on here.

Great post :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    As a mother of a teenager, even I'd not go to Ibiza. But some people just aren't natural parents are they :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically your answer to my question about relevance is that you just want him to because "it's a forum". So no relevance at all really. And since he didn't actually "praise" Helen, there's no need for him to say anything else at all in the interests of fairness.

Anyway, I can't speak for him, but I will say that from my outside perspective, you spamming the thread with the same irrelevant, hectoring question over and over again would be quite the disincentive for me.

Or who knows, maybe he just doesn't like you.

"maybe he just doesn't like you"? What relevance is that to do with anything?

It's a simple question that was ignored, actually he asked me to answer his question too. So is his question more important than mine?

What is your opinion on the tweets then?
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Hands over USB vacuum cleaner *
    Here - your keyboard seems to be stuck.
    No rush getting it back
    ;-)
    Forum Member
    How can you expect fms to not comment on Helen when her behaviour both in and out of the house has been appalling. Some of them go over the top but that happens all the time, not just to Helen. Most comments are true and honest from what we have seen and heard. If you behave like a harridan, expect to be called one.

I can honestly and truthfully say without any bias that I am appalled by her and her behaviour. I cannot understand why anyone would want to behave the way she does.

Chris has not behaved appalling or anywhere near it, so why pick him out to spread vicious rumours about him on Twitter.

Where have I said that FMs shouldn't comment on Helen? Show me where, yellowlabbie.

Should FMs have discussed the state of her vagina, called her a ****, libelled her and BB producers? No, dead right they shouldn't, and nothing she says or does will make that excusable because in my world, it's not "live by the sword, die by the sword" or "an eye for an eye", it's "two wrongs don't make a right" and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    *Hands over USB vacuum cleaner *
    Here - your keyboard seems to be stuck.
    No rush getting it back
    ;-)

It's working fine.

Just the replies to simple questions seem to be stuck :D
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the American's have any drone planes in the Ibiza area.? ;)
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Helen, Mark, Bianca, Pav, Kim, Steven and Ash have arrived in Ibiza!

https://twitter.com/Helen_Wood86/status/508227391756324864

If you would like further updates then please follow Helen on twitter.
    No way in hell will I follow that vile foul mouthed bully and her followers of creatures
    Forum Member
    "maybe he just doesn't like you"? What relevance is that to do with anything?

It's a simple question that was ignored, actually he asked me to answer his question too. So is his question more important than mine?

I thought the tweets were terrible, and I thought her back-pedalling and trying to deny it wasn't Chris was pretty pathetic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the tweets were terrible, and I thought her back-pedalling and trying to deny it wasn't Chris was pretty pathetic.

See, that's all I asked for.

Thank you.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Where have I said that FMs shouldn't comment on Helen? Show me where, yellowlabbie.

Should FMs have discussed the state of her vagina, called her a ****, libelled her and BB producers? No, dead right they shouldn't, and nothing she says or does will make that excusable because in my world, it's not "live by the sword, die by the sword" or "an eye for an eye", it's "two wrongs don't make a right" and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Not many on here have called her those names, I know I haven't but people do get upset by her whole attitude.

I don't see her 'supporters' criticising her for her tweets about Chris. It's all horse for courses.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you. At least you can call a spade a spade. :)
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the American's have any drone planes in the Ibiza area.? ;)
    One in Borehamwood is looking a good option >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav got an invite? LOL. Ok.

More like he tagged along, he still looks like an outsider.:D
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I was going to say something but I don't want a warning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like he tagged along, he still looks like an outsider.:D

Thought Winston was going? Did he forget the milk? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    If a racist person posts a racist post, I will pick them up on it.

If a homophobic person posts a homophobic posts, I will pick them up on it

If someone spreads lies and **** shaming disgusting stuff on the internet I will pick them up on it.

ALL of these things break the T&C's of this forum.

Pointing this out is not a bad thing. If anything it should be encouraged. People do not accept it in General Discussion so no idea why it seems the 'norm' round here. Perhaps people will learn to be less hateful. Who knows.

The only disappointing thing here is people's attitudes, and acceptance of this kind of thing.

As you are probably aware there are regular disputes as to what is a racist post, will you unilaterally determine what is and isnt racist or will you ask the forum members or maybe the mods?
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And so say most of us.
  • digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    o0Autumn0o wrote: »
    As a mother of a teenager, even I'd not go to Ibiza. But some people just aren't natural parents are they :)

We'll, I'm a natural parent, both our kids have done extremely well in life and my husband and I flew out to Ibiza today. Please don't judge Ibiza by what you've seen on tele and read in the daily fail. The people are lovely and parts of the island are beautiful. We are just outside San Antonio and it is so peaceful. Tenerife doesn't get slated for Las Americas and yet it is every bit as bad. Helen and friends are visitors to the island, no more, no less.
    Forum Member
    Not many on here have called her those names, I know I haven't but people do get upset by her whole attitude.

I don't see her 'supporters' criticising her for her tweets about Chris. It's all horse for courses.

Well you just saw one of them criticise the tweets so perhaps you'll 'rest' that particular idea now.

As for 'people do get upset by her whole attitude', that sounds an awful lot like saying she provokes disgusting comments. And I can't get onboard with the idea that a bunch of strangers on the internet who've had no interaction with her, who she's actually not harmed in any way directly, have more of an excuse for their comments than she does for her equally disgusting comments about someone she actually knows.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    One in Borehamwood is looking a good option >:(

As long as it lands on Dee im happy.