What exactly is katia finding funny?

itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
Forum Member
Is it the thought she spent time in bed with ronnie wood?
Or is she like that catherine tate character that finds everything in life funny, like opening a door and bursting into laughter, lighting a cigarette and peeing herself

What is she laughing about?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's admirable that she can still find things to laugh about in life after having Ronnie Wood ejaculate inside her.
  • itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    I think it's admirable that she can still find things to laugh about in life after having Ronnie Wood ejaculate inside her.
    You make a very good point, its not a point I would like to dwell on much , but it is a good point lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member

LMAO :D:D
  • Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You don't mess about do ya? LOL
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member

And especially if she was having to look him in the face at the same time ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D @ CBB letting a sub z-lister like herself on
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's if he even did ; it's debatable what might have gone on in the bedroom between the two of them :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,301
    Forum Member

Haha that's brilliant:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D @ CBB letting a sub z-lister like herself on

her and 90% of ALL of the other contestants of the past