The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    Is it good? A lot of those books probably are only for fans but that's what most of us regulars on this thread (and Part 1) are :D

Yeah it is good :) better than I thought it would be. Theres quite a lot about their backgrounds and then how they got into The Sats which was interesting to read :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Yeah it is good :) better than I thought it would be. Theres quite a lot about their backgrounds and then how they got into The Sats which was interesting to read :)

Sounds like it would be interesting reading. Will have to put it on my Christmas list.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Sounds like it would be interesting reading. Will have to put it on my Christmas list.

I can start thinking about christmas now that I've seen paramore. I told myself I wouldn't think about christmas until the 13th November had been and gone...:( that's the only good thing about the paramore show being over.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I can start thinking about christmas now that I've seen paramore. I told myself I wouldn't think about christmas until the 13th November had been and gone...:( that's the only good thing about the paramore show being over.

Aw! Glad the show was good though.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope there will be news on "Here Standing" soon
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member

are they releasing it then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    are they releasing it then?

Its rumoured they are as they performed it for the Poppy appeal

I hope they do as I love the song
    Forum Member
    Its rumoured they are as they performed it for the Poppy appeal

I hope they do as I love the song

I like it too and I hope it has a nice wintery video!
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member

Wasn't that meant to follow Ego in the Wordshaker era in terms of singles?
    Forum Member
    musicdude wrote: »
    Wasn't that meant to follow Ego in the Wordshaker era in terms of singles?

It was and then for some reason they didn't release it and nothing was released til they released Missing You :confused:
    Forum Member
    Hmm i might check out the three tracks added to Headlines in case Here standing is the next single.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Fascination have tweeted that The Sats are performing Died In Your Eyes for the first time tonight, at the AOL Sessions. Could be a possible hint towards it being the next single? I suppose it depends on which, and how many, other songs they're also performing.

But I won't be surprised if they announce the new single tonight, it seems like absolutely ages since Higher was announced.
    Forum Member
    kryskrys wrote: »
    So Fascination have tweeted that The Sats are performing Died In Your Eyes for the first time tonight, at the AOL Sessions. Could be a possible hint towards it being the next single? I suppose it depends on which, and how many, other songs they're also performing.

But I won't be surprised if they announce the new single tonight, it seems like absolutely ages since Higher was announced.

Hmm it could be! Or it could just be a special thing for the AOL session. I hope its not the next single though, I like the song but don't think it would make a good single for some reason :confused: I'd prefer Here Standing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm it could be! Or it could just be a special thing for the AOL session. I hope its not the next single though, I like the song but don't think it would make a good single for some reason :confused:I'd prefer Here Standing.

So would I and at least HS aint a cover
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its been confirmed on Pop Justice, that Here Standing is the next single, pretty happy about that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James__B wrote: »
    Its been confirmed on Pop Justice, that Here Standing is the next single, pretty happy about that!

Are Pop Justice reliable?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the members there are. Theres no proof as of yet, give it time.
    Forum Member
    Some of the members there are. Theres no proof as of yet, give it time.

Are you talking about the thread on there? If so I think thats just a joke :) I think the thread was made back when it was originally going to be a single, and then someone bumped it back up but nothings been confirmed yet.
    Forum Member

If that's true then it's great news! :)
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the thread on there? If so I think thats just a joke :)I think the thread was made back when it was originally going to be a single, and then someone bumped it back up but nothings been confirmed yet.

This. And also they performed Died In Your Eyes at AOL last night, but not Here Standing. If it was the next single, it would be a bit strange to miss it out, but you never know.
    Forum Member
    kryskrys wrote: »
    This. And also they performed Died In Your Eyes at AOL last night, but not Here Standing. If it was the next single, it would be a bit strange to miss it out, but you never know.

Hmm... The plot thickens.
    Forum Member
    I've seen a few tweets floating around about a 2nd series of 24/7 next year. Apparently Mollie either said she hopes there will be/there could be/there will be a 2nd series - I've seen all 3 of those in tweets so not sure exactly what she said :p it was in a radio interview this evening though :)

I hope there is another series!
    Forum Member
    I've seen a few tweets floating around about a 2nd series of 24/7 next year. Apparently Mollie either said she hopes there will be/there could be/there will be a 2nd series - I've seen all 3 of those in tweets so not sure exactly what she said :p it was in a radio interview this evening though :)

Well we'll just have to wait and see :D
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

heard somewhere they were doing 24/7 in USA think it was then sun a few months ago so its proably rubbish
    Forum Member
    The 2nd series should follow them on tour. See how the show comes together as well their personal lives and dealing with typical tabloid rubbish.
This discussion has been closed.