Where was he?! :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    He went out to place a bet on himself.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may have been in bed as usually goes fairly early.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam, doing nothing, saying nothing. He's gonna win it!

And so "funny"!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And theres your winner folks zzzzzzzzz

No one would notice if he hadnt been there all series :D
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    And theres your winner folks zzzzzzzzz

No one would notice if he hadnt been there all series :D

Yup, new strategy for all future winners, just show up, get involved with nobody, and say next to nothing, and certainly nothing of interest to anyone. You must act at least 10 years younger than your actual age ( though this has proved to work in the past for Brian Belo), and be physically attractive.
    I do despair, please fans of all the other HM's, when it comes down to the final two, please make your vote ANYONE BUT SAM. Thanks

PS Hi Lou:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    Yup, new strategy for all future winners, just show up, get involved with nobody, and say next to nothing, and certainly nothing of interest to anyone. You must act at least 10 years younger than your actual age ( though this has proved to work in the past for Brian Belo), and be physically attractive.
    I do despair, please fans of all the other HM's, when it comes down to the final two, please make your vote ANYONE BUT SAM. Thanks

PS Hi Lou:)

Hi!!!! :)

I agree completely. Im beginning to wonder due to many newer and much younger female viewers are we now faced with the possibility that BB's going to become somewhat of a summer xfactor where the likes of Harry S's lookalikes is our yearly winner (no involvement just a young bland boy). Just young good looking wallpaper hms.:eek: Please NO! I dont care if its male or female hms that are supported merely based on looks but its ridiculous to have such bland winners on an entertainment show such as BB. Literally I thought we'd moved a step away from the bland/nice winners now, as all they had to do was turn up give a sympathy story or be 'different' and they sail through to the final. Take Luke A for instance nice lad and all that but really did he do enough to warrant winning?:confused: Thats why this year Im finding the hms that provide the entertainment whether I like them or not to be the most deserving of the final. Ie Dexter, Gina, Hazel even Dan if he still remained within the house. We cannot go through entire summers with a house full of models or dull hms like Sam.:eek:
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Sam is the social experiment part of this year's Big Brother. The experiment is to see how little they can show of someone for them to win the show. Next year they might have an imaginary housemate Jill who suffers from a new disability type - invisibility. Jill to win! She seems to nice, compared to that nasty lot.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »

He was mostly absent on LF too - one of the posters said he was stacking shelves on aisle 12 at Tescos :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    He was mostly absent on LF too - one of the posters said he was stacking shelves on aisle 12 at Tescos :D

lmao I just spat out my tea xD
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao I just spat out my tea xD

:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Maybe Sam is the social experiment part of this year's Big Brother. The experiment is to see how little they can show of someone for them to win the show. Next year they might have an imaginary housemate Jill who suffers from a new disability type - invisibility. Jill to win! She seems to nice, compared to that nasty lot.

:D....
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He totally made the show :rolleyes:;):D.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    When he deliberately messed up the alphabet song & Sophie said,"You don't know your alphabet"?Bet that's the only time in her life that she's never felt intellectually threatened. How did it feel,Sophie? Was it novel? He can be quite sophisticated at times but most of 'em are too dumb to see it. The problem is what happens is all the gobby dregs + dross get thrown out first then you're left with whatever. This year's no different - all the bitching has to be covered & the gobby ones get the air-time then get evicted (will they ever learn?) Haze/twins/Charlie are hateful so they can't win - Sam/Dex/Gina left. More by default than anything else. Least bitchy wins
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Dan can feel hard done by cos he'd have easily made the final and might even have won - Sophie was alright for a while & then turned into another psycho-bitch from hell (still can't work that one out) & Gina has really cocked it up (she had it in the bag) so we're left with Sam or King Dex.
  • jaydashjaydash Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone in the House mentioned the word 'cardboard' a couple of nights back and honestly, my first thought was about Sam!

On that note, the producers should replace him with a cardboard cut-out for a whole day, just to see if anyone notices. It would almost certainly be more entertaining, as it might fall over so we'd get to see it standing upright/ moving/ laying down, whereas the real thing is only ever seen sitting on the sofa or sleeping.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

:D That made me proper lol!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keeping his head down and his nose clean.

And well done.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL.

I said the same thing to my GF during last night's HLs show.

It's amazing to think that an 'invisible' HM is highly favoured to win the show.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Hi!!!! :)

I agree completely. Im beginning to wonder due to many newer and much younger female viewers are we now faced with the possibility that BB's going to become somewhat of a summer xfactor where the likes of Harry S's lookalikes is our yearly winner (no involvement just a young bland boy). Just young good looking wallpaper hms.:eek: Please NO! I dont care if its male or female hms that are supported merely based on looks but its ridiculous to have such bland winners on an entertainment show such as BB. Literally I thought we'd moved a step away from the bland/nice winners now, as all they had to do was turn up give a sympathy story or be 'different' and they sail through to the final. Take Luke A for instance nice lad and all that but really did he do enough to warrant winning?:confused: Thats why this year Im finding the hms that provide the entertainment whether I like them or not to be the most deserving of the final. Ie Dexter, Gina, Hazel even Dan if he still remained within the house. We cannot go through entire summers with a house full of models or dull hms like Sam.:eek:

Have nothing to add, you have said it all for me......
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL.

I said the same thing to my GF during last night's HLs show.

It's amazing to think that an 'invisible' HM is highly favoured to win the show.

In my mind it's between Sam, or Margaret......
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exidor wrote: »
    Dan can feel hard done by cos he'd have easily made the final and might even have won - Sophie was alright for a while & then turned into another psycho-bitch from hell (still can't work that one out) & Gina has really cocked it up (she had it in the bag) so we're left with Sam or King Dex.

Subtle much?:D

I wouldn't count Gina out, it'll be between her and Sam.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Spreadeagled under that radar of course.

:D:D If he did pop off to Ladbrokes for a few minutes or days I doubt anyone would notice!
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I don't think Sam deserves to win the show and I don't think he will, however, I don't think many of us can imagine for a moment what it's like to be deaf in both ears and have to wear hearing aids. Hearing aids don't identically replicate normal hearing, certain sounds are elevated and too many people speaking at once would be very confusing and disorientating for Sam which is likely why he tends to stay out of the way when multiple conversations are going on.
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    Ah another ridiculous thread stating rubbish and lies.

SAM WAS THERE!
    SAME WAS WIDE AWAKE!

FACT!

You mean why wasn't he interfering, taking sides and screaming his head off like all the other dreadful old hags?

And the answer is: because he has sense and is not a screaming harpie.

For completeness: Sam was there last night and as awake as any other HM and went to bed at the same time as all the other HMs.

So can't posters wabting to set up a propaganda thread to dirty Sam's name and stop him winning, please come up with something new that is as least based on fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Sam, doing nothing, saying nothing. He's gonna win it!

And so "funny"!

Sadly, I really think he is going to win it.